Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Beware RIGHT WING MOBS Tomorrow!!!! LOL *********

7 hours ago, Nuke said:

Hey, I’m going rioting  and looting down at the local Wegmans. Who’s with me?

Nuke! Dude, I shop there! Couldn’t you do a Starbucks or something?

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2020 at 10:44 AM, HipKat said:

More stupidity from the Trump supporters. Let’s just be realistic, it doesn’t matter who wins the other side is going to go fucking crazy.  Part of the reason I hope that Joe Biden wins a saw that you dumb fucks can finally see how fucked up the Trump supporters are when they start burning the fucking country down

You realize it's literally the left extremists that shit all over Minnespolis, Seattle and Portland?

As well the absolute #1 shithole of an American city, Detroit just voted 95% for Biden to swing Michigan.  60 straight years of lib mayors, how is that working out for the fine people of Detroit?

• Like 2

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

26 minutes ago, The Beef said:

You realize it's literally the left extremists that shit all over Minnespolis, Seattle and Portland?

As well the absolute #1 shithole of an American city, Detroit just voted 95% for Biden to swing Michigan.  60 straight years of lib mayors, how is that working out for the fine people of Detroit?

How is that 95% working out for Trump? Lemming....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Is that suppose to be a burn?  Please provide us with the achievements and accomplishments of the fine city of Detroit the last 50 years.  

In case you forgot lemmings are the ones that follow eachother off the cliff  over and over and over.  Kind of like Detroit running itself into the ground for the last half a century.

9 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Is that suppose to be a burn?  Please provide us with the achievements and accomplishments of the fine city of Detroit the last 50 years.  

In case you forgot lemmings are the ones that follow eachother off the cliff  over and over and over.  Kind of like Detroit running itself into the ground for the last half a century.

Detroit: Dirty, poorly run, corrupt.  Been that way FOREVER.

52 minutes ago, The Beef said:

WTF Does Detroit have to do with anything?? I don't live there ,do you?? lol and WHO is following each other off the cliff??

You know what the real issue is here?? For the Trump loyalists in Washington and his cultists across the nation, the party is over. Not the Republican Party, although that's a conversation in itself, but the teenage my-parents-are-gone-for-the-weekend party.

There were kegs and loud music and revelling for everyone, but the parents are coming home and it's time to kick everyone out. Rudy's gonna have to put the bong away. Barr is done playing bartender and the crazy spiritual-advisor-chick has to end the gangbang in mom's bathroom.

And when her and Dad get back, there's gonna be a mess to clean up....

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

WTF Does Detroit have to do with anything?? I don't live there ,do you?? lol and WHO is following each other off the cliff??

You know what the real issue is here?? For the Trump loyalists in Washington and his cultists across the nation, the party is over. Not the Republican Party, although that's a conversation in itself, but the teenage my-parents-are-gone-for-the-weekend party.

There were kegs and loud music and revelling for everyone, but the parents are coming home and it's time to kick everyone out. Rudy's gonna have to put the bong away. Barr is done playing bartender and the crazy spiritual-advisor-chick has to end the gangbang in mom's bathroom.

Are you dense?  The fact that most poorly run city in the country, with a history of corruption, can swing an entire state in a presidential election is a bit alarming.  The city is a shithole, ran by Democrats that secure 90%+ of the vote for the president.  They have a proven history of electing inept leaders.

Imagine if a football team did this for 50 years, just hired absolute bums at HC for DECADES.  Think if they went in succession, Kotite, Gase, Cam Cameron, Mangini, Hue Jackson.  Now imagine putting that Owner/GM on any committee that could potentially have the deciding vote on anything remotely important to how the league is run.  That's what you have in Detroit.  

28 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Are you dense?  The fact that most poorly run city in the country, with a history of corruption, can swing an entire state in a presidential election is a bit alarming.  The city is a shithole, ran by Democrats that secure 90%+ of the vote for the president.  They have a proven history of electing inept leaders.

Imagine if a football team did this for 50 years, just hired absolute bums at HC for DECADES.  Think if they went in succession, Kotite, Gase, Cam Cameron, Mangini, Hue Jackson.  Now imagine putting that Owner/GM on any committee that could potentially have the deciding vote on anything remotely important to how the league is run.  That's what you have in Detroit.  

Lol, you’re an idiot if you honestly believe this

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why so touchy?

• Gay 1

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump has been AWESOME; never lied, never failed to keep a promise.

I'm grateful for the four years we received.

..And we only received those four years because the liberal ruling elite simply did not adequately rig the 2016 Election.

From all appearance they have made the necessary corrections.

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

..And we only received those four years because the liberal ruling elite simply did not adequately rig the 2016 Election.

Never lied lol? He must be the 2nd coming.

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

This is pathetic.  The third paragraph already is making excuses for the projected failures of the Biden Presidency.

Assuming that Biden successfully steals this election:

Want to bet that by late 2022, we'll be in a full-fledged recession?  They will call it a 'Trump' recession.

Also, Biden has to get the support of the insider deep-state War Hawks.  Therefore, we'll be in Syria by April; of course this will have been caused by Trump's 'isolationist neglect. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Never lied lol? He must be the 2nd coming.

His first coming was WrestleMania IV, I believe. 

8 minutes ago, FanBack said:

This is pathetic.  The third paragraph already is making excuses for the projected failures of the Biden Presidency.

Assuming that Biden successfully steals this election:

Want to bet that by late 2022, we'll be in a full-fledged recession?  They will call it a 'Trump' recession.

Also, Biden has to get the support of the insider deep-state War Hawks.  Therefore, we'll be in Syria by April; of course this will have been caused by Trump's 'isolationist neglect. 

If Biden gets in, look for Trump to be blamed for anything negative.  Not everyone will fall for it, meaning at least half the population.

• Barf 1

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If Biden gets in, look for Trump to be blamed for anything negative.  Not everyone will fall for it, meaning at least half the population.

Right, I mean I haven't heard Trump blame anything on the previous administration........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I was going to do the laughing emoticon because you’re pretty funny sometimes but this one was more disgusting. Funny yes, but more disgusting

Seek help. soflabillsfan

57 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You mean like when Trump got in and Obama got blamed for everything negative you double standard hypocrite dumb motherfucker?

Seek help. soflabillsfan