Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Beware RIGHT WING MOBS Tomorrow!!!! LOL *********

What a joke.  What a LIE.  Those perpetuating this lie on the left and in the mainstream press should have their asses kicked.  Ain't nobody preparing for anyone except Black Lives Matter, Antifa and other leftists.  Fact.  No businesses are boarding up their stores for fear of the right or Trump supporters.  How do these M-fuckers get away with such blatant lies?  They'll say it on TV and right to your face.  In other words, don't believe your own eyes.  More incentive to vote for Donald Trump.  These people know no shame.  Fuck 'em. 

It's in the script.  Antifa goons will don Trump gear tomorrow and run amok.  And news outlets will report on them as if they're real Trump supporters.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

Did you see where places like New York, DC and Philly are boarding up windows in fear that if Biden wins the Right will riot? Although, they’ll have a couple more days to prepare, most Trump supporters will have to go to work Wednesday so it will have to wait until the weekend before the real destruction and looting can start.

Such bullshit.  So dishonest.  Who can take the press and some of these mayors seriously anymore.  A lot of things need to be re-booted.  They can start with the MSM.

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

Did you see where places like New York, DC and Philly are boarding up windows in fear that if Biden wins the Right will riot? Although, they’ll have a couple more days to prepare, most Trump supporters will have to go to work Wednesday so it will have to wait until the weekend before the real destruction and looting can start.

You got that backwards. The fear is that once Trump wins the Leftists will go full on riot mode. They've already planned it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

54 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You got that backwards. The fear is that once Trump wins the Leftists will go full on riot mode. They've already planned it.

You do realize I was being sarcastic. I thought that it was obvious that the Right wouldn’t riot, then I heard Brother Wease that he really believes the Right will, he’s acting like a Trump win will be more likely peacefully excepted. I’m like, haven’t you been paying attention the last 6 months? Minnesota, Portland, New York, Philadelphia? Holy Crow

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

More stupidity from the Trump supporters. Let’s just be realistic, it doesn’t matter who wins the other side is going to go fucking crazy.  Part of the reason I hope that Joe Biden wins a saw that you dumb fucks can finally see how fucked up the Trump supporters are when they start burning the fucking country down

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

You do realize I was being sarcastic. I thought that it was obvious that the Right wouldn’t riot, then I heard Brother Wease that he really believes the Right will, he’s acting like a Trump win will be more likely peacefully excepted. I’m like, haven’t you been paying attention the last 6 months? Minnesota, Portland, New York, Philadelphia? Holy Crow

They have nothing else left to threaten the American public now as they've already shut everything down and burned half the cities.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

More stupidity from the Trump supporters. Let’s just be realistic, it doesn’t matter who wins the other side is going to go fucking crazy.  Part of the reason I hope that Joe Biden wins a saw that you dumb fucks can finally see how fucked up the Trump supporters are when they start burning the fucking country down

You're so fucking stupid.  There is absolutely no comparison.  You are willfully ignorant.  Save your lies for someone else.

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump supporters wont burn the country down because they actually like the US.

And even if they do, your faggot commie friends have a 6 month lead on damage.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, gunnar_zero said:

Just can't see law abiding people like myself starting fires and smashing things.  LOL.  This whole thing is just such a big fucking lie/fantasy.  I'd better head out to my driveway to practice overturning cars.

2 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

My faggot Commie friends? LOL and who would those be? Oh, and who is it that’s kissing up to the leader of Russia, an avowed communist who wishes that communism would rise again in Russia?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, gunnar_zero said:

The left doenst value human life, the right does.  Simple as that.  

Which is pretty evident by the way they slash food stamps and social programs to help poor people. Valuing that human life!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

My faggot Commie friends? LOL and who would those be? Oh, and who is it that’s kissing up to the leader of Russia, an avowed communist who wishes that communism would rise again in Russia?

Geez, guy.  You're babbling nonsense again.  Embarrassing yourself.  Go vote for your senile candidate and STFU.  LOL

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Which is pretty evident by the way they slash food stamps and social programs to help poor people. Valuing that human life!

LOL.  Kill the poor!!!!!!!!!!!  You have got to be kidding.  Grow up.

On 11/3/2020 at 10:44 AM, HipKat said:

You mean the way the left has been doing the last 4 years? 

Hey, I’m going rioting  and looting down at the local Wegmans. Who’s with me?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

You mean the way the left has been doing the last 4 years? 

Is that what’s happening inside your bubble?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

My bubble? As I remember it, I'm pretty sure people were throwing stuff through windows, pulling people out of cars and beating on them. Heck even last night in DC they were stabbing and beating people that were either in their way or are Trump supporters. 

If the cheating Democrats don't cancel their fraudulent votes I'm marching to Washington DC with my pink pussy hat and "Nasty Woman" t-shirt on!

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If the cheating Democrats don't cancel their fraudulent votes I'm marching to Washington DC with my pink pussy hat and "Nasty Woman" t-shirt on!

Great post, but I don't know how much more of that avatar I can take!!!  It's hideous.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Wanna see Trump supporters calling to violate the Constitution??

Seek help. soflabillsfan