Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

A Reminder

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

If fatfuk wins, he will be the president to the minority of voters.  

The worry and fear is real🤣😂

• Like 2

He might get the popular vote this time. Plus, we have the hottest chicks on our side. Just take a look at Super Trump Fan Joy Villa!

Joy Villa.jpeg

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

32 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Actually he will the President of all like it or not.  You can't opt out of who your President is.  If you say you can, then Biden won't be my Prez if he wins.  LOL.  All SO CHILDISH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Again...

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Who gives a flying fuck.

Good point.  Who cares?  Doesn't matter.  "Not my President".  I hate that shit.  I never said that about Obama, Clinton, etc.  Ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good point.  Who cares?  Doesn't matter.  "Not my President".  I hate that shit.  I never said that about Obama, Clinton, etc.  Ridiculous.

I never did either and the sight of the Bush’s almost made me physically ill on a regular basis.

The young Bush made me wanna bitch slap him with his fakeness standing on Ground Zero on 9/11.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

I never did either and the sight of the Bush’s almost made me physically ill on a regular basis.

The young Bush made me wanna bitch slap him with his fakeness standing on Ground Zero on 9/11.

Bush the younger was a disappointing President.  Better than Gore, though.  That cat had a lisp in addition to being a lib.  Would have driven me crazy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bush the younger was a disappointing President.  Better than Gore, though.  That cat had a lisp in addition to being a lib.  Would have driven me crazy.

That was the TRUE “Lesser of Evils” Presidential election cycle.

Just now, LIBills said:

That was the TRUE “Lesser of Evils” Presidential election cycle.

I'd take Bush over John Kerry too.  Can't stand that prick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Never

Maybe you should look up 2016 popular vote

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Maybe you should look up 2016 popular vote

The popular vote has never determined who wins the Presidency.  I suppose you would have had Trump just give the election to Cankles Hillary because of the popular vote which was more or less a tie.  Without all the cheating Trump would have most likely gotten that too.  A word of advice to Hillary and Ol' Al Gore: Cry Me a River.  Thanks god for the Electoral College which is the only thing that COUNTS.  Helpful?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The popular vote has never determined who wins the Presidency.  I suppose you would have had Trump just give the election to Cankles Hillary because of the popular vote which was more or less a tie.  Without all the cheating Trump would have most likely gotten that too.  A word of advice to Hillary and Ol' Al Gore: Cry Me a River.  Thanks god for the Electoral College which is the only thing that COUNTS.  Helpful?

Like Philly, you're changing the narrative. If Trumps wins the EC but loses the popular vote - AGAIN - he's the president of a minority of VOTERS - again!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

wtf is a cankle?

Well glad you asked.  It's actually a case of where the calf becomes the foot, with no apparent ankle visible.   A lot of fat/out of shape women suffer from this condition.  Hillary Clinton most certainly does.  Can look like badly sprained ankle.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Like Philly, you're changing the narrative. If Trumps wins the EC but loses the popular vote - AGAIN - he's the president of a minority of VOTERS - again!

Oh who cares about that.  The EC is all that matters.  If Biden wins the EC and Trump gets the popular vote you won't see me bitching and moaning.  The rules are the rules.  The EC serves a legit purpose or do you disagree?