Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

If Biden Wins, Can it be Open Season on Him Just Like Trump? *****

10 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

I'm sure if you ask Hunter Biden, he'd say his dad did a great job!

No doubt about it.  I wonder why Hunter hasn't been out campaigning for his dad????????

@blowman

i’m getting real tired of doing your fucking research for you you lazy bastard

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/joe-biden-oversaw-recovery-during-last-recession/609646/

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

@blowman

i’m getting real tired of doing your fucking research for you you lazy bastard

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/joe-biden-oversaw-recovery-during-last-recession/609646/

The Atlantic!!  LOL.  You never fail to disappoint.  God awful biased source.  Please.  I won't even read that publication.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

I'm sure if you ask Hunter Biden, he'd say his dad did a great job!

Depending when you ask her, his wife Jill may agree as well.

8 hours ago, Woody said:

Speaking unfavorably about Traitor Joe and Headboard Harris will get you censored.  :niterider:

Yes, it will. I will survive any policies Joe gets passed. My biggest fear coming out of this is if the Democrats win it all, nobody will hold Twitter and Facebook responsible for their obvious political bias and censorship. They’ll be free to pick and choose what information you can see going forward. Influencing every election. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

Yes, it will. I will survive any policies Joe gets passed. My biggest fear coming out of this is if the Democrats win it all, nobody will hold Twitter and Facebook responsible for their obvious political bias and censorship. They’ll be free to pick and choose what information you can see going forward. Influencing every election. 

THIS

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

SOmething we agree on but they've done that for the last 4 years as well, so it has nothing to do with "If the Democrats win"

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

SOmething we agree on but they've done that for the last 4 years as well, so it has nothing to do with "If the Democrats win"

Take away 230. I think we can all agree on that.

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The Atlantic!!  LOL.  You never fail to disappoint.  God awful biased source.  Please.  I won't even read that publication.

The same discredited publication that put out the "suckers and losers" story alleging Trump called deceased service members that and it turns out it was just a pre-emptive attack for the video footage showing Biden calling service members "dumb bastards." I wouldn't cite a story about Pokemon cards from that illegitimate website.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The same discredited publication that put out the "suckers and losers" story alleging Trump called deceased service members that and it turns out it was just a pre-emptive attack for the video footage showing Biden calling service members "dumb bastards." I wouldn't cite a story about Pokemon cards from that illegitimate website.

All some sites have to be is anti-Trump for some people.  They'll lap it up like a dog at a water bowl.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It will matter who wins on what gets done about this. The Republicans have already called these social media giants before Congress. If they have any kind of power after this is over, they’ll go after them. If the Democrats win, why would they go after them? Twitter is helping them out.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

53 minutes ago, Nuke said:

It will matter who wins on what gets done about this. The Republicans have already called these social media giants before Congress. If they have any kind of power after this is over, they’ll go after them. If the Democrats win, why would they go after them? Twitter is helping them out.

Well you already know that social media helped Donald Trump in the last election by selling all of our information to Cambridge analytical. The in turn showed that information to Russia. But in the grand scheme of things, both sides are capitalizing on social media.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well you already know that social media helped Donald Trump in the last election by selling all of our information to Cambridge analytical. The in turn showed that information to Russia. But in the grand scheme of things, both sides are capitalizing on social media.

LOL.  ANOTHER phony conspiracy.  Russia!!!!!!!!!!