Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

If Biden Wins, Can it be Open Season on Him Just Like Trump? *****

I was thinking I was above such things, but now not so sure.  Would bashing Biden 24/7/365 from day one be considered acceptable?  Heck, why even wait until day 1?  I'm still thinking it over.  I just wonder how constant, relentless criticism of Biden for anything and everything would go over in general.  Seems a lot of folks had no problem trashing President Trump and pretty much made a sport of it.  They say what goes around comes around.  Hopefully it won't come to that and such a decision will never have to be made.   Food for thought, though.  :classic_biggrin: 

37 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I was thinking I was above such things, but now not so sure.  Would bashing Biden 24/7/365 from day one be considered acceptable?  Heck, why even wait until day 1?  I'm still thinking it over.  I just wonder how constant, relentless criticism of Biden for anything and everything would go over in general.  Seems a lot of folks had no problem trashing President Trump and pretty much made a sport of it.  They say what goes around comes around.  Hopefully it won't come to that and such a decision will never have to be made.   Food for thought, though.  :classic_biggrin: 

Absolutely, the man is a security risk since its been proven that he's bought off by China. In fact, he should step down or be impeached the day he's sworn in if he wins. The only problem is most of the government agencies have been infiltrated by Leftist/Globalists jack asses so they'll stonewall everything.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Absolutely, the man is a security risk since its been proven that he's bought off by China. In fact, he should step down or be impeached the day he's sworn in if he wins. The only problem is most of the government agencies have been infiltrated by Leftist/Globalists jack asses so they'll stonewall everything.

My thoughts too.  I'm considering becoming Biden Critic #1, if it comes to it.  No sense giving the guy a chance, after all.  The guy needs to hear constant hate!!!!! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Not even thinking about this unless it happens

Me either, really.  Just thinking out loud and covering all the bases.  :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'll be bashing biden from day one.

LOL.  I somehow doubt that, and if you do it will only be "Bernie revenge".  That dem party sure likes to screw over Bernie Sanders.  If I was Bernie I'd be pissed to be regulated to advisor and one of many second fiddles to a fellow old coot who is losing his marbles.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I somehow doubt that, and if you do it will only be "Bernie revenge".  That dem party sure likes to screw over Bernie Sanders.  If I was Bernie I'd be pissed to be regulated to advisor and one of many second fiddles to a fellow old coot who is losing his marbles.

Yes I will. Because I hate neoliberalism almost as much as neoconservatism.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes I will. Because I hate neoliberalism almost as much as neoconservatism.

Note the word "almost".  If Biden wins, I'll be keeping an eye on you.  LOL

It’s been open season on Trump just like it was on Obama from day 1. 

Trump deserves all the disrespect that comes his way because of his complete disrespect for Obama throughout his presidency. No president was ever accused of being born outside of the US until Trump moronically started the “birther” movement. 

Trump didn’t have the balls to run against Obama in 2012 because he knows he would’ve lost. Trump couldn’t beat Obama. He just stood on the sidelines and ran his mouth, which is what he’s best at.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

19 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Trump deserves all the disrespect that comes his way because of his complete disrespect for Obama throughout his presidency. No president was ever accused of being born outside of the US until Trump moronically started the “birther” movement. 

Trump didn’t have the balls to run against Obama in 2012 because he knows he would’ve lost. Trump couldn’t beat Obama. He just stood on the sidelines and ran his mouth, which is what he’s best at.

Absolutely no comparison - you have got to be kidding or you're off your rocker.  Which is it?  I suppose all Obongo detractors were/are RACISTS, right?  LOL.  By the way, are you in love with Obama?  Sounds like hero worship on your part.  Dummy.

11 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

LOL

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Absolutely no comparison - you have got to be kidding or you're off you rocker.  Which is it?  I suppose all Obongo detractors were/are RACISTS, right?  LOL.  By the way, are you in love with Obama?  Sounds like hero worship on your part.  Dummy.

Well, you seem to be in love with Trump so I guess you can relate. You sound like you’re guilty of hero worship. But you know I’m right that Trump was just a big mouth during the 2012 election. He knew he would’ve lost in a worse landslide than Romney did. 

18 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

I gotta admit...this one is a first.

Takes this bad have placed you in a category with some special people here

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I gotta admit...this one is a first.

Takes this bad have placed you in a category with some special people here

Special olympics

2 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Well, you seem to be in love with Trump so I guess you can relate. You sound like you’re guilty of hero worship. But you know I’m right that Trump was just a big mouth during the 2012 election. He knew he would’ve lost in a worse landslide than Romney did. 

LOL.  You strike me as kind of a simpleton who creates his own history and facts.  That must be quite convenient.  Become educated.

Speaking unfavorably about Traitor Joe and Headboard Harris will get you censored.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You strike me as kind of a simpleton who creates his own history and facts.  That must be quite convenient.  Become educated.

Enlighten me. Educate me. Correct me where I’m wrong. 

If Biden wins, he'd better develop some rhino skin.  I would hope to see him treated just like Trump.  Fair is fair.  Libs don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot, though.  They'd be crying foul.  Too bad.  What goes around comes around.  Biden's testiness and short fuse would be on full display.  The MSM wouldn't do it, but plenty of others would.  Even me. :classic_biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Enlighten me. Educate me. Correct me where I’m wrong. 

Good lord.  Where do I start?  Well, you seem to be of the opinion that Obongo was a great President.  He wasn't.  He was terrible.  The Divider in Chief.  Obama was NEVER put through anything close to what Trump has been.  To say otherwise makes you full of shit.  For one thing, the MSM adored the precious Obama.  On the other hand, they attacked Trump from the word go.  BIG difference, sonny boy.  Disagree?  Are you one of these people who calls any Obongo critic a racist?  I bet you are.  I could do this all evening, but you'll never listen.  I don't beat my head against brick walls when being right matters not.  Have a great night, brainiac.  LOL

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good lord.  Where do I start?  Well, you seem to be of the opinion that Obongo was a great President.  He wasn't.  He was terrible.  The Divider in Chief.  Obama was NEVER put through anything close to what Trump has been.  To say otherwise makes you full of shit.  For one thing, the MSM adored the precious Obama.  On the other hand, they attacked Trump from the word go.  BIG difference, sonny boy.  Disagree?  Are you one of these people who calls any Obongo critic a racist?  I bet you are.  I could do this all evening, buy you'll never listen.  I don't beat my head against brick walls when being right matters not.  Have a great night, brainiac.  LOL

The way MSM and the dumbos on the left kissed Obama's ass was almost as bad as their constant baseless attacks on Trump.

MSM should be tough on ALL sitting Presidents, not just the ones they hate. And being tough doesn't mean the baseless attacks on Trump, as I said, MSM should be asking the right questions on policy, not projection.

We all know that if Biden wins, he is not long for the job. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't make it to inauguration.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

The way MSM and the dumbos on the left kissed Obama's ass was almost as bad as their constant baseless attacks on Trump.

MSM should be tough on ALL sitting Presidents, not just the ones they hate. And being tough doesn't mean the baseless attacks on Trump, as I said, MSM should be asking the right questions on policy, not projection.

We all know that if Biden wins, he is not long for the job. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't make it to inauguration.

Biden's brain is fading fast.  That would leave us with that nasty, unqualified bitch Kamala.  Ugh.  THAT would be AWFUL.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden's brain is fading fast.  That would leave us with that nasty, unqualified bitch Kamala.  Ugh.  THAT would be AWFUL.

I wouldn't want that woman taking out my garbage and she is only an Electoral vote away from being President of this fucking country.

At least that is the way I see it.

Voting for Trump is as much about keeping Harris from being President as it is giving Trump a second term.