Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Kamala Harris Endorses Communism Two Days Out From Election Day

32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah it actually is. How can we all be at the top of the hill? Economically it would be impossible for us to all have lavish life standards which are the kind that Kamala and Joe enjoy at the taxpayer's expense. The answer is that it's impossible, we're only all equal fiscally when we're equally miserable and impoverished. It's not a hard concept to understand and if you had any semblance of history you would have immediately recognized the rhetoric as the very same that Communist dictators promised their denizens before implementing disastrous economic policies. Like it or not society is shaped like a pyramid not a rectangle.

No one is saying we should all be rich  you fucking twat.

The mountain was a metaphor. A bad one. It should be a rising tide lifting all boats.

I understand conservatives are especially fond of feudalism and indentured servants, but the rest of society has made it to a new millenia. 

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

The mountain was a metaphor. A bad one. It should be a rising tide lifting all boats.

I understand conservatives are especially fond of feudalism and indentured servants, but the rest of society has made it to a new millenia. 

Wrong. Feudalism and legalized theft are hallmarks of Communism and you can only lift the ocean so far before it comes crashing down. In America the poor that we have live very well compared to the poor of non-Westernized countries and in this aspect Capitalism and free market economies have succeeded. 

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL.  Oh shut up.  Ninny.

starving-communists-comic1.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't reveal that in case HipKrap is keeping tabs on me.  LOL.  Got to say off the grid.  Definitely south of Virginia.  Warmer down here.  I'm eagerly anticipating my check!!!

excited jump GIF

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan