Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Kamala Harris Endorses Communism Two Days Out From Election Day

Uh hello? Kamala? Not everyone can be at the top of the hill. We can't all end up at the same place unless that place is poverty. There's a name for that philosophy - Communism! She seems to have a hard time understanding the contrast between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. The former is a noble concept that we have striven for here and even given certain groups fast lanes with Affirmative Action while the latter is completely unrealistic. Yet, the dopey millennials and unmotivated in society will buy this hook, line, and sinker.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I thought her tweet was awesome.  She begging everyone to vote for Trump.  :niterider:

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

11 minutes ago, bufbills said:

What a fucking idiot. And that voice. Jeeze

Yep.  Can't stand the voice AND laugh.  Awful.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Some do.  :classic_biggrin:

Hey, have you heard anything about a laptop that might have come from a really bad place, like hell bad?  Idk, could be important...... thoughts?

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

14 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Hey, have you heard anything about a laptop that might have come from a really bad place, like hell bad?  Idk, could be important...... thoughts?

Yes!  From what I hear it came from one Meth Head Hunter Biden.  Son of the former Vice President who is losing his marbles.

14 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

The Biden family is corrupt as they come, and they used their power in government peddling influence and laundering money.

You don't care enough to actually look into these things, so you really shouldn't even weigh in on topics beyond your knowledge.

What you need to understand is that your harming yourself and your country with your ignorance.

Maybe one day you'll wake up 

• Like 1

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

The Biden family is corrupt as they come, and they used their power in government peddling influence and laundering money.

You don't care enough to actually look into these things, so you really shouldn't even weigh in on topics beyond your knowledge.

What you need to understand is that your harming yourself and your country with your ignorance.

Maybe one day you'll wake up 

maybe one day you will understand projection.  But I wouldnt bet on it.

lol

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

maybe one day you will understand projection.  But I wouldnt bet on it.

You definitely understand projection and are quite advanced at it.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You definitely understand projection and are quite advanced at it.

do you have any other comeback beside a 4th grader's "I know you are but what am I"?

lol

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

do you have any other comeback beside a 4th grader's "I know you are but what am I"?

Just telling it like it is.  Sorry your feelings are hurt.  :classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh hello? Kamala? Not everyone can be at the top of the hill. We can't all end up at the same place unless that place is poverty. There's a name for that philosophy - Communism! She seems to have a hard time understanding the contrast between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. The former is a noble concept that we have striven for here and even given certain groups fast lanes with Affirmative Action while the latter is completely unrealistic. Yet, the dopey millennials and unmotivated in society will buy this hook, line, and sinker.

This isnt communism. 

This is you being an asshole.

This is the conservative rot on your brain. 

The same rot holding back progress for decades.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This isnt communism. 

This is you being an asshole.

This is the conservative rot on your brain. 

The same rot holding back progress for decades.

Give, give, give.  Freebies, freebies, freebies.  Are reparations on the menu?

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Give, give, give.  Freebies, freebies, freebies.  Are reparations on the menu?

Virginia has the highest net federal funding per resident at $10,301 per resident.

Virginia receives disproportionately high federal aid despite being one of the wealthier states in the US.

You live in virginia, right? 

Give, give, give.  Freebies, freebies, freebies.

• Haha 1

lol

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Virginia has the highest net federal funding per resident at $10,301 per resident.

Virginia receives disproportionately high federal aid despite being one of the wealthier states in the US.

You live in virginia, right? 

Give, give, give.  Freebies, freebies, freebies.

Am I due a check?????  Poor Virginia is unfortunately controlled by the cesspool known as Northern Virginia which is COMPLETELY unlike the rest of the state.  This has turned a fine red state blue.  Northern VA, DC and suburban Maryland are all basically the same cesspool of transients, government workers, politicos and weirdos.  Horrible area.  I am no longer a Virginia resident, by the way.  Moved out in 2019.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Am I due a check?????  Poor Virginia is unfortunately controlled by the cesspool known as Northern Virginia which is COMPLETELY unlike the rest of the state.  This has turned a fine red state blue.  Northern VA, DC and suburban Maryland are all basically the same cesspool of transients, government workers, politicos and weirdos.  Horrible area.  I am no longer a Virginia resident, by the way.  Moved out in 2019.

what state has the honor of your presence now?  If its below the mason dixon line, you're a net federal taker, just like give-me-free-shit virginia.

• Thanks 1

lol

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

what state has the honor of your presence now?  If its below the mason dixon line, you're a net federal taker, just like give-me-free-shit virginia.

Can't reveal that in case HipKrap is keeping tabs on me.  LOL.  Got to say off the grid.  Definitely south of Virginia.  Warmer down here.  I'm eagerly anticipating my check!!!

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't reveal that in case HipKrap is keeping tabs on me.  LOL.  Got to say off the grid.  Definitely south of Virginia.  Warmer down here.  I'm eagerly anticipating my check!!!

oh for FFS, no one cares enough about you to chase you half way across a parking lot let alone 1500 miles from Illinois to whatever shithole state you live in.  

• Haha 1

lol

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

oh for FFS, no one cares enough about you to chase you half way across a parking lot let alone 1500 miles from Illinois to whatever shithole state you live in.  

I dunno.  I think everyone cares.  :classic_biggrin:

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah it actually is. How can we all be at the top of the hill? Economically it would be impossible for us to all have lavish life standards which are the kind that Kamala and Joe enjoy at the taxpayer's expense. The answer is that it's impossible, we're only all equal fiscally when we're equally miserable and impoverished. It's not a hard concept to understand and if you had any semblance of history you would have immediately recognized the rhetoric as the very same that Communist dictators promised their denizens before implementing disastrous economic policies. Like it or not society is shaped like a pyramid not a rectangle.

Screw the commie bastards.