• SC - Lindsay Graham - Senate Incumbent
    • SC - Jaime Harrison - Senate

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean when he speaks he’s full of wisdom

Yep.

• Barf 1

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean when he speaks he’s full of shit

Whatever.  You're a lost cause.  I feel sorry for you.  You've hitched your wagon to worse people than the one's you hate.  How ironic.

• Thanks 1

The Senate predictions were a complete fail....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The Senate predictions were a complete fail....

I warned about this for months and most of you didn’t listen:

The polls suck. They mean nothing.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

So it turns out the president saw this coming months ago...just like many of us here.

This whole mail in voting scheme was cooked up just in case their nightmare scenario played out.

I've never seen all these states just stop counting once it appeared to be in someone's favor.

Unbelievable

59 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I warned about this for months and most of you didn’t listen:

The polls suck. They mean nothing.

Don’t put me in that group, I said about a month ago on here that the polls were all bullshit. 
And my ex-girlfriend back in Buffalo, who is a hard-core liberal and this morning is in shock that it’s even that close, I just got done explaining to her for the 75th time in the last month that she is completely clueless when it comes to people who live in rural Midwestern and southern states.

She can’t comprehend that driving around in the country it’s like going to a Buffalo Bills tailgate with all the fucking flags and shit everywhere and that the only thing that matters to those people is white power, don’t take my fucking gun and owning the Libs. Which is why I predicted Trump is going to win.

she can’t comprehend that driving around in the country it’s like going to a Buffalo Bills tailgate with all the fucking flags and shit everywhere and that’s the only thing that matters to those people is white power, don’t take my fucking gun and owning the Libs. Which is why I predicted Trump is going to win.

The only thing that she is being optimistic about is that most of the votes that need to be counted still of the mail in votes which are most likely heavy Democrat.

The presidential race isn’t even the best example of that. Just look at David Purdue in Georgia. His opponent made a fucking fool out of him. He exposed him for the criminal that he is, but his opponent is a young Jewish guy and there’s no way that the fucking hillbillies in Georgia are going to vote for a young Jewish guy.

Like I said, America is over. Nothing that this country has ever stood for matters anymore and this is what you get when the populace has been dumbed down over the last generations. When you force people to be ignorant, you get ignorant results

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Don’t put me in that group, I said about a month ago on here that the polls were all bullshit. 
And my ex-girlfriend back in Buffalo, who is a hard-core liberal and this morning is in shock that it’s even that close, I just got done explaining to her for the 75th time in the last month that she is completely clueless when it comes to people who live in rural Midwestern and southern states.

She can’t comprehend that driving around in the country it’s like going to a Buffalo Bills tailgate with all the fucking flags and shit everywhere and that the only thing that matters to those people is white power, don’t take my fucking gun and owning the Libs. Which is why I predicted Trump is going to win.

she can’t comprehend that driving around in the country it’s like going to a Buffalo Bills tailgate with all the fucking flags and shit everywhere and that’s the only thing that matters to those people is white power, don’t take my fucking gun and owning the Libs. Which is why I predicted Trump is going to win.

The only thing that she is being optimistic about is that most of the votes that need to be counted still of the mail in votes which are most likely heavy Democrat.

The presidential race isn’t even the best example of that. Just look at David Purdue in Georgia. His opponent made a fucking fool out of him. He exposed him for the criminal that he is, but his opponent is a young Jewish guy and there’s no way that the fucking hillbillies in Georgia are going to vote for a young Jewish guy.

Like I said, America is over. Nothing that this country has ever stood for matters anymore and this is what you get when the populace has been dumbed down over the last generations. When you force people to be ignorant, you get ignorant results

Hillbillies!!!!!  LOL.  Sub-humans, I guess.

I can’t see Trump winning right now. It’s coming down to mail-ins, now. I can’t see Trump winning the mail-ins.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Why so corrupt?

• Gay 1

29 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I can’t see Trump winning right now. It’s coming down to mail-ins, now. I can’t see Trump winning the mail-ins.

Ain't over until it's over.  

58 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'm thinking Joe30330 is going to claim NV, WI and MI.  That'll put him at 270 and that's a wrap.  No more free elections in our country.    :niterider:

God I’m so grateful that I’m not as confused as you are.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

God I’m so grateful that I’m not as confused as you are.

walrus GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

never gets old!

I think that’s his self portrait

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan