Sign in to follow this  
Woody

LIVE: Traitor Joe in Philadelphia, PA - 1NOV20

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Just like Sleepy Joe, she's a wannabe.

They wanna claim to be from these tough places and that they are like those blue collar people, but they aren't.

Frauds, frauds, frauds...just like you and the other clowns that lose here everyday

Changing the narrative again like you ALWAYS do when you're wrong. She's from the Philly area, she can say she's from Philly since that's where she spent most of her childhood, moron.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Changing the narrative again like you ALWAYS do when you're wrong. She's from the Philly area, she can say she's from Philly since that's where she spent most of her childhood, moron.

But, not from Philly.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I was born just outside of Philly, so I feel more equipped to speak on this than just about anyone

People that are actually from Philly will not claim outsiders from Jersey or any other surrounding area.

But go ahead and tell me I don't know

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I was born just outside of Philly, so I feel more equipped to speak on this than just about anyone

People that are actually from Philly will not claim outsiders from Jersey or any other surrounding area.

But go ahead and tell me I don't know

Boom!

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So I travel 5 hours to see Buffalo games and 2 1/2 hours to see Philly games, I'm confused if I'm from Philly or Buffalo area. By the way I once lived in Horsham and worked in Willow Grove but never stated I'm from Philly even though I grew up in Reading.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sucked In Again said:

So I travel 5 hours to see Buffalo games and 2 1/2 hours to see Philly games, I'm confused if I'm from Philly or Buffalo area. By the way I once lived in Horsham and worked in Willow Grove but never stated I'm from Philly even though I grew up in Reading.

Are you questioning our resident geography expert HipKat?????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

If you're 2 1/2 hours from Philly, you're not from Philly, BUT when you grow up in a fucking suburb of Philly, well, seems pretty obvious. But this really isn't about where Jill Biden is from, it's about what a total dumbass our own Philly is

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If you're 2 1/2 hours from Philly, you're not from Philly, BUT when you grow up in a fucking suburb of Philly, well, seems pretty obvious. But this really isn't about where Jill Biden is from, it's about what a total dumbass our own Philly is

Now THAT wasn't very charitable.

39 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So how many miles must I be from Philly to be considered a suburb? Additionally, could you please clarify if you mean center city or the city line. Thanks

9 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

So how many miles must I be from Philly to be considered a suburb? Additionally, could you please clarify if you mean center city or the city line. Thanks

Dude, stop being stupid

• Sad 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan