Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Woody

LIVE: Traitor Joe in Philadelphia, PA - 1NOV20

Recommended Posts

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s got his Eagles jacket on.😂😂😂

Doesn’t he have anybody watching him?

  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuke said:

He’s got his Eagles jacket on.😂😂😂

Doesn’t he have anybody watching him?

I heard he's a prick to work for.  His aids probably said "fuck it".  :niterider:

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuke said:

He’s got his Eagles jacket on.😂😂😂

Doesn’t he have anybody watching him?

This man is not well. 

A vote for Biden is a vote for Harris and the radical left because Joe is gone.

He also said his wife was a Philly girl, and she's actually from Jersey🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frawk, watch one of Trump hour long speeches and one of Biden’s 15 minute ones and tell me honestly there’s any comparison.

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Frawk, watch one of Trump hour long speeches and one of Biden’s 15 minute ones and tell me honestly there’s any comparison.

there really isnt.  a trump speech has 1000% more lies in it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Trump 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a super duper.... lol.

trump talks like he has the mind of a 7 year old. because he does..... the lies, the insults, the stupid phrases, the endlessly repeated fabrications. the best part are the accordian hands.  love those.  well wait, maybe its how he drinks water

o9fv6z5cx7xtdbgzg.jpg

trump-accordion-body-language-animated-gif.gif


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Frawk, watch one of Trump hour long speeches and one of Biden’s 15 minute ones and tell me honestly there’s any comparison.

You are correct, there is a huge difference. Joe Biden talks about policy and he talks about uniting America and restoring our place in the world where is Donald Trump makes fun of people who are trying to be safe from the virus and attacks his opponents and lies, like my boy just said about 1000 fucking times. Oh, and they both make a couple of misspeaks. Both of them.

and then Joe Biden drinks a glass of water with one hand and runs off to his limo


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

You are correct, there is a huge difference. Joe Biden talks about policy and he talks about uniting America and restoring our place in the world where is Donald Trump makes fun of people who are trying to be safe from the virus and a Texas opponents and lies, like my boy just said about 1000 fucking times. Oh, and they both make a couple of misspeaks. Both of them.

and then Joe Biden drinks a glass of water with one hand and runs off to his limo

Clean up your typing, guy.  Made no sense regardless....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

its a super duper.... lol.

trump talks like he has the mind of a 7 year old. because he does..... the lies, the insults, the stupid phrases, the endlessly repeated fabrications. the best part are the accordian hands.  love those.  well wait, maybe its how he drinks water

 

trump-accordion-body-language-animated-gif.gif

My ex-girlfriend and I, in the last debate, spent the whole time only keying on his hands. Big balls, little balls. Big balls, little balls. Big virus, a little virus....

  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Clean up your typing, guy.  Made no sense regardless....

Well goddamn dude, why don’t you give me a fucking minute. But don’t worry I fixed the one word that was wrong


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Well goddamn dude, why don’t you give me a fucking minute. But don’t worry I fixed the one word that was wrong

LOL.  You sure have some warped sense of who Joe Fucking Biden is.  Even Obongo can't really stand the guy.  Career politician/loser/Trojan Horse.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You are correct, there is a huge difference. Joe Biden talks about policy and

You lost me there.


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Me too.  He mostly yells gibberish and then trails off.....

trunalimunumaprzure


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nuke said:

You lost me there.

I’m sure I did since as a Donald Trump supporter, the word policy is probably a word you don’t know the meaning of


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m sure I did since as a Donald Trump supporter, the word policy is probably a word you don’t know the meaning of

Har.  Good one.  Not.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This man is not well. 

A vote for Biden is a vote for Harris and the radical left because Joe is gone.

He also said his wife was a Philly girl, and she's actually from Jersey🤦‍♂️

Well at least he's smart enough not to wear a Jets jacket.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sucked In Again said:

Well at least he's smart enough not to wear a Jets jacket.....

Blue Hens, Joe!  Blue Hens!  Guy is out to lunch.  He is not fit for the job.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This man is not well. 

A vote for Biden is a vote for Harris and the radical left because Joe is gone.

He also said his wife was a Philly girl, and she's actually from Jersey🤦‍♂️

Hey stupid, Jill Biden is from Hammonton, NJ - which is just slightly SE of the Philly area in Jersey, BUT she spent the majority of her childhood in Willow Grove, PA which is a North side suburb of fucking Philly. Maybe you need to change your name, retard, or learn how to research something before you make these incorrect statements. How many times just today have you had to be corrected??

 

 

 

stooges.jpg.a6a3cf7544b1e4ad84dccf718298d93d.jpg


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey stupid, Jill Biden is from Hammonton, NJ - which is just slightly SE of the Philly area in Jersey, BUT she spent the majority of her childhood in Willow Grove, PA which is a North side suburb of fucking Philly. Maybe you need to change your name, retard, or learn how to research something before you make these incorrect statements. How many times just today have you had to be corrected??

stooges.jpg.a6a3cf7544b1e4ad84dccf718298d93d.jpg

So she's.................not a "Philly girl".  That's what you said.  NJ, Willow Grove, but not Philly.  Got it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey stupid, Jill Biden is from Hammonton, NJ - which is just slightly SE of the Philly area in Jersey, BUT she spent the majority of her childhood in Willow Grove, PA which is a North side suburb of fucking Philly. Maybe you need to change your name, retard, or learn how to research something before you make these incorrect statements. How many times just today have you had to be corrected??

stooges.jpg.a6a3cf7544b1e4ad84dccf718298d93d.jpg

Just like Sleepy Joe, she's a wannabe.

They wanna claim to be from these tough places and that they are like those blue collar people, but they aren't.

Frauds, frauds, frauds...just like you and the other clowns that lose here everyday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...