Crazy Legs

Is it possible we lose 3 out of our next 5 games?

Not being Debbie Downer, just wondering what our chances are with our current talent versus our next 5 opponents:

• Seattle 5 - 1
  • Arizona 5 - 2
  • Chargers  2 - 4
  • San Francisco 49ers 4 - 3
  • Pittsburgh Steelers  7 - 0

Based on our play over our last 3 games, we need to improve, a lot, if we don't want to slide backwards into a 10-6 season.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Its a certainty that, that's the best we'll muster up. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

I think most of us wouldn't be terribly disappointed if they win 2 of the next 5

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

56 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Not being Debbie Downer, just wondering what our chances are with our current talent versus our next 5 opponents:

• Seattle 5 - 1
  • Arizona 5 - 2
  • Chargers  2 - 4

Based on our play over our last 3 games, we need to improve, a lot, if we don't want to slide backwards into a 10-6 season.

3 out 5 wins. Which 3 we're winning against is anyone's guess.

i get paid make it rain GIF by Tacocat

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

we're gonna give pittsburgh their 1st loss....lol......

• Haha 1

I am still a believer that this passing game can score points.

I have no faith in the defense.

Time for this team to show they aren't a push over. Even their most loyal fans like myself doubt them.

• Like 2

Depends if the Bills address needs before the trade deadline.  I think if they can make a trade for someone like Q Williams who can be stout against the run and maybe a cb who can be an upgrade from Levi Wallace, then we could beat anyone.  However, if you can't stop the run it is going to be a long day in the trenches.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, Crazy Legs said:

• Seattle 5 - 1
  • Arizona 5 - 2
  • Chargers  2 - 4

I think the Bills beat the Seahawks, only because I think they match up well Bills O versus 'Hawks D (it'll be like the first four weeks again)

I think AZ and Pitt are the big question marks, and it depends on which Bills team shows up versus the Chargers. Unfortunately for SF, I think they're too injury ravaged at this point and will put up a decent fight, but ultimately lose. I'm guessing 3-2 in this stretch.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

The way things are now I see 1 win maybe 3.

No shot vs Pitt or Seattle. But I like our chances vs the other 3. 

San Fran is hurt and nowhere near as impressive as last year. The only scary thing about that game is that its a prime time game. You know ? ... those in which we love to embarrass ourselves. 

Chargers are beatable even on a bad day

Color me unimpressed with midget Kyler Murray and the Cards. We can certainly beat them. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

No shot vs Pitt or Seattle. But I like our chances vs the other 3. 

San Fran is hurt and nowhere near as impressive as last year. The only scary thing about that game is that its a prime time game. You know ? ... those in which we love to embarrass ourselves. 

Chargers are beatable even on a bad day

Color me unimpressed with midget Kyler Murray and the Cards. We can certainly beat them. 

believe me im not impressed whatsoever at our defence...this is McD's bread and butter and its coming close to the worst in the league imo.......however its obvious that pitts/seattle will give us an ass throtling to say the least....but we are that team that sometimes pulls out the horseshoe and gets a lucky win against teams like these......so im gonna go with that!

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2020 at 5:34 PM, Crazy Legs said:

• Seattle 5 - 1
  • Arizona 5 - 2
  • Chargers  2 - 4

Is it possible we win more than 2 of the next 5 games? I think the middle 3 are possible.

It's possible we lose all 5 tbh.  Offense has been sputtering and defense is still being exposed weekly.

I think that we win 3 of 5 though...would put is at 9-4 after these games, with games against Broncos, Pats, Dolphins to end the year....We are looking at a 12-4 season potentially.  Crazy

On 11/1/2020 at 4:34 PM, Crazy Legs said:

• Seattle 5 - 1
  • Arizona 5 - 2
  • Chargers  2 - 4

Anything from 0-5 to 5-0 is possible, this league is still any given game.  Seattle and Arizona? That depends on which Allen shows up.  September Allen and we could beat both.  October Allen? We're fucked.  I think we should not over look the Bolts and Santa Clara but I think we can beat them. Pittsburgh? That is the only one that looks completely insurmountable.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 9:44 PM, Herodotus said:

Anything from 0-5 to 5-0 is possible, this league is still any given game.  Seattle and Arizona? That depends on which Allen shows up.  September Allen and we could beat both.  October Allen? We're fucked.  I think we should not over look the Bolts and Santa Clara but I think we can beat them. Pittsburgh? That is the only one that looks completely insurmountable.

I think we can beat the 49ers and Chargers.   Seattle and Pittsburgh, we fight hard but come up short.

Arizona is a toss up.  If the Good Josh shows up, and the defense has a better than normal day, we can pull off the win.

So either 2-3 or 3-2 for that 5 game stretch.   It doesn't help that Matt Milano is going to miss a minimum of 3 of those games. Maybe more depending on his progress.

• Seattle       WIN
  • Arizona      LOSS
  • Chargers   
  • San Francisco 49ers 
  • Pittsburgh Steelers  

Assuming Steelers MAY beat us, we need to sweep the Chargers and the 49ers.  Which is very doable. 

I think the Chargers will be a 3 point game. 50/50 chance. The 49ers are a win. Pittsburgh will kill the Bills. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

They have two weeks to get healthy and COVID-free. They’ll learn from this loss. They’re 7-3 and they’ve beaten some good teams to get there. 

1 minute ago, Psycho79 said:

They have two weeks to get healthy and COVID-free. They’ll learn from this loss. They’re 7-3 and they’ve beaten some good teams to get there. 

They better. This is also the kind of loss that ends your season. We will see what the mental make up of this team is. 

I think the Bills will beat the Chargers only because its a home game...if they had to go out west I think they would seriously lose. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Chargers and niners without JimmyG and Kittle have to be wins

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Chargers and niners without JimmyG and Kittle have to be wins

Miami prison FUCKED the niners with Jimmy G and Kittle IN SF too. 

I bet we struggle.

miserable that 70s show GIF

29 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Miami prison FUCKED the niners with Jimmy G and Kittle IN SF too. 

I bet we struggle.

Its a night game so fasten your seat belts.   

People are talking about “Miami this” and the “Dolphins that” but they don’t seem to be considering that our game against them is in Buffalo in January.