Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

So Glad We Drafted Zimmer in The First Round

Here's a piece of trivia:  The Bills signed this guy as an undrafted FA in 2016.  :niterider:

I'm glad he found his way back.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Said this in another thread, but deserves to be said again.

Makes me question McD’s talent evaluation sometimes.

Jordan Phillips is beasting in Arizona.

Shaq Lawson forced a fumble and TD today.

And we have Zimmer, who looks like our of best d-linemen, on the practice squad for 4 week.

And that’s the bizarre thing...Beane and or McD have been excellent evaluating low round, free agent talent. Poyer, Hyde, Milano, Star, Zimmer, Marlow, Tyler Matakevich, Jordan Phillips, etc etc have been the “stars” of this D. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

They are planning ahead for Allens next contract in 2 years which with be in the mid $30 million if we are lucky. I think it is the term that the Bills balked at with Sack and Phillips, not the actual $. Their replacements are FA's who are not signed for more that 2 years. Addison technically has a 3 year deal but next year is his last. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Defense has to be good all the way around.  If you have a weakness the opposing team will exploit it.  On the d line, one player makes a big difference...especially the guy that takes the double team.  If you are missing a stout NT or DT that cannot hold the line, well then the running lanes open.  A DT or NT that consumes two blockers on every play, free's up the LB's and the other linemen to be 1 on 1.  Most D linemen can beat a 1 on 1 to pressure the QB, and most can hold their run lanes.  However, if you are missing the run cog in the middle....that extra linemen doubles on a weak link and moves him out of the way creating a hole in the line.  This hole allows RB to run for chunks of yards.

Bills need to make a trade to aquire a stout DT against the run.   I would be looking at the Jets with Q Williams....if he can truly be had for a 2nd I would jump on that trade.  

On 11/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Said this in another thread, but deserves to be said again.

Makes me question McD’s talent evaluation sometimes.

Jordan Phillips is beasting in Arizona.

Shaq Lawson forced a fumble and TD today.

And we have Zimmer, who looks like our of best d-linemen, on the practice squad for 4 week.

I want to give Brandon Beane the benefit of the doubt.   I do believe he is light years better than Russ Brandon and Buddy Nix as a GM.

However, I would like to see some better draft picks.    Cody Ford.  We moved up for him.    He is looking more and more like a perennial 2nd string, depth OLineman.   AJ Epenesa was a healthy scratch again this past week.  I guess he will be "depth".  Why didn't we draft Jeremy Chinn, which all the message boards thought should be the pick?

Zay Jones in the 2nd round?    We need better from our 2nd round picks.  

FYI.   We went player of need in the case of Zay Jones, Cody Ford and AJ Epenesa.    Draft the Best Player Available.  Even if you don't need a safety.  Or, a middle linebacker.   Just draft best player and stop reaching to fill a position.

Again, I will give Beaner some latitude.  At least he signed Daryl Williams this off season, and he has been solid at RT.   And he is the one that traded for Diggs, and signed Cole Beasley and John Brown. 

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

On 11/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, Woody said:

Here's a piece of trivia:  The Bills signed this guy as an undrafted FA in 2016.  :niterider:

I'm glad he found his way back.  :niterider:

Fucking Rex Ryan.  

On 11/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Crazy Legs said:

I want to give Brandon Beane the benefit of the doubt.   I do believe he is light years better than Russ Brandon and Buddy Nix as a GM.

However, I would like to see some better draft picks.    Cody Ford.  We moved up for him.    He is looking more and more like a perennial 2nd string, depth OLineman.   AJ Epenesa was a healthy scratch again this past week.  I guess he will be "depth".  Why didn't we draft Jeremy Chinn, which all the message boards thought should be the pick?

FYI.   We went player of need in the case of Zay Jones, Cody Ford and AJ Epenesa.    Draft the Best Player Available.  Even if you don't need a safety.  Or, a middle linebacker.   Just draft best player and stop reaching to fill a position.

Again, I will give Beaner some latitude.  At least he signed Daryl Williams this off season, and he has been solid at RT.   And he is the one that traded for Diggs, and signed Cole Beasley and John Brown. 

Zay Jones was Whaley AKA McDermott.  Beane was in Carolina. 

Ford is a decent starter at G on the O-line, he's hardly 2nd string.  They wasted time playing him at tackle.  

I hope all these guys are just playing hurt and don't suck

On 11/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Crazy Legs said:

Buddy "We were gonna take Wilson in the 4th round Nix".

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Zay Jones was Whaley AKA McDermott.  Beane was in Carolina. 

Ford is a decent starter at G on the O-line, he's hardly 2nd string.  They wasted time playing him at tackle.  

I hope I am wrong about Ford and he becomes a high quality starting Guard.   He isn't there yet.

True Beane is not Whaley / Russ Brandon / Buddy Nix.  Thank God.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

How many times did we here Aaron Donald’s name during the Bills game? Once? Twice? Yeah the best DL man in the nfl didn’t beat the Bills. 

miserable that 70s show GIF