Hey Sean? Suck it!

suck it GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, daryls61 said:

This thread is gold. There was a point in the shoutbox during the last Bills  TD drive where everything Sean predicted didnt actually happen. No timid play calling, no 3 and out, no weak plays, no FG - It was the longest string of incorrect predictions I have ever seen. 

Yeah thank god Cam fumbled it. Did you predict that dumbass? We seriously needed a miracle to beat a god awful Pats team.

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah thank god Cam fumbled it. Did you predict that dumbass? We seriously needed a miracle to beat a god awful Pats team.

Sooooooo, does this W count as lose for you???

Let me guess, we have ZERO chance next week against the Seahawks...ZERO

Fuck you have us somehow losing in practice against our own team.

• Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

3 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

Beat Seattle next week and I’ll be happy as fuck. But squeaking by two shit teams in back to back weeks.....welp. 

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Of course not. No one can predict the future and I would want to look stupid trying to do so. I would also not go into a game expecting everything to go wrong that could possibly go wrong. That is also stupid. 

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Just now, seandelevan said:

Beat Seattle next week and I’ll be happy as fuck. But squeaking by two shit teams in back to back weeks.....welp. 

4-0 in AFC East, win your division, however you can

• Thanks 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Of course not. No one can predict the future and I would want to look stupid trying to do so. I would also not go into a game expecting everything to go wrong that could possibly go wrong. That is also stupid. 

Annnnnnnnnnd I did exactly that until Cam gifted us the win. I predicted the Pats would run over us. I predicted a bunch of no namers would come up big for the pats, I predicted this game to be close and boring....I’d say I’m right 90% of the time. And that’s god damn close enough.

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Annnnnnnnnnd I did exactly that until Cam gifted us the win. I predicted the Pats would run over us. I predicted a bunch of no namers would come up big for the pats, I predicted this game to be close and boring....I’d say I’m right 90% of the time. And that’s god damn close enough.

I think you selectively forget all the predictions you are wrong about. Like, Bills will lose, Bills will go 3 and out, Bills will fumble, Bills will be conservative, Bills will punt, here come a Pats win, here comes a blocked punt, here comes a missed FG. I could go on.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

50 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I predicted Cam would be good for one dumb turnover... unfortunately I had to wait until the end of the game.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

55 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I think you selectively forget all the predictions you are wrong about. Like, Bills will lose, Bills will go 3 and out, Bills will fumble, Bills will be conservative, Bills will punt, here come a Pats win, here comes a blocked punt, here comes a missed FG. I could go on.

And I’m right most of the time...

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I’d I’m right most of the time...

I mean, it is not even close and if you take out stupid predictions that are highly likely to happen, like Pats running on a day with 40 MPH winds, you actually probably right about 30% of the time. 

Think about how many times you have been wrong about 3 and outs, run, run pass punt predictions and you will see what I mean. 

Just my 2 Cents

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

I mean, it is not even close and if you take out stupid predictions that are highly likely to happen, like Pats running on a day with 40 MPH winds, you actually probably right about 30% of the time. 

Think about how many times you have been wrong about 3 and outs, run, run pass punt predictions and you will see what I mean. 

jim carrey truth GIF

3 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

You guessed correctly, DeRok, if it’s not zero it’s damn near.....imo

• Thanks 1