Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Dolphins will win the AFC East

Update: Miami did not win the AFC East. There is some gold in this thread, especially @Nuke and @seandelevan although Sean has converted to a Bills super fan which is a little scary. It was like a light switch went on for Sean. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

43 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Update: Miami did not win the AFC East. There is some gold in this thread, especially @Nuke and @seandelevan although Sean has converted to a Bills super fan which is a little scary. It was like a light switch went on for Sean. 

You're god damn right a switch went on for me...around the same time this team took the next step...which was Monday Night against the niners. 

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i drive by seans house every day and its always pitch black in there. today i drove by and he was putting up bills themed christmas lights

He bought those lights 15 years ago, and finally felt confident enough to take them out of the box and put them up.

• Haha 2

Happy to be wrong. Let’s try this one..... The Bills won’t win the Super Bowl 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

On 11/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, Nuke said:

Bills have no defense

Patriots aren’t good.

Dolphins are killing the Rams

maybe in an alternate universe.

23 minutes ago, Nuke said:

At this point its even too soon to say this, but I dunno, this team is gelling at exactly the right time.  Will they win the Superbowl? Good Lord, I am not going there.  Will they make the Superbowl? I ain't going there either.  Can they win the Superbowl? I have seen nothing that shows me that this is beyond the realm of possibility.  If they play to their ability, stay healthy and catch some lucky breaks I think they can win the whole fucking thing.  An asteroid will of course end all life on earth shortly after the game but what a way to go out.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

He bought those lights 15 years ago, and finally felt confident enough to take them out of the box and put them up.

older. they was zubaz brand

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

yep. and umbrellas and rolling papers and tampons. diversification, baby

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Way to go out on a limb there. Make a dumb prediction, use the "Happy to be wrong" defense and then double down with "Bills wont win super bowl" which only 1 of 32 teams win each year. What a clown post.

Hey, here is a prediction. I won't win the lottery. If I actually do, I will be happy to be wrong. 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

This thread is just a reminder that there are a whole lot of non-Billievers here and they better repent and ask our savior Josh Allen for salvation before they are struck down into the fiery pits of Buffalo Bills hell.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This thread is just a reminder that there are a whole lot of non-Billievers here and they better repent and ask our savior Josh Allen for salvation before they are struck down into the fiery pits of Buffalo Bills hell.

Look I’ve been to Bills hell. I spent 20 years there. Buying into RJ and JP and Trent. And I bought into Josh, fairly early on. I’m glad that we are watching one of the top two QBs in Bills history. But,  the Bills fan of the last 20 years is going to look over his shoulder and wonder is this real or another trick? Go ahead and hate me for that, thats cool. I’m glad I was wrong. Now, they need to take the next step and win a playoff game. I’m warning you, if the have a repeat of the Houston game, this year, that Bills fan of the last 20 years will return. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

Look I’ve been to Bills hell. I spent 20 years there. Buying into RJ and JP and Trent. And I bought into Josh, fairly early on. I’m glad that we are watching one of the top two QBs in Bills history. But,  the Bills fan of the last 20 years is going to look over his shoulder and wonder is this real or another trick? Go ahead and hate me for that, thats cool. I’m glad I was wrong. Now, they need to take the next step and win a playoff game. I’m warning you, if the have a repeat of the Houston game, this year, that Bills fan of the last 20 years will return. 

Hey, I've been there as well. I've been watching since the 1987 season when I followed my father into the cult of the Buffalo Bills so I've seen it all since then as well. This team is different and I knew since last year that Allen could end up being the baller that he is now. Feels good man so just enjoy the ride.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Had to bump this again.

It is the way.

On 11/1/2020 at 3:26 PM, bufbills said:

Very worried about week 17 being for the division. The team we fielded today can't beat the phish. 

I am not all that sure about that.

On 11/15/2020 at 7:44 PM, seandelevan said:

Wish we could play a last place schedule on the way to the playoffs. 

The fish are in the playoffs?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I am not all that sure about that.

The fish are in the playoffs?

Ummm...NOPE. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg