Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Dolphins will win the AFC East

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

They're still behind us and we beat them once already.

They’re going to be tied next week, playing better football, with a easier schedule. 

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

On 11/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, seandelevan said:

Lol so glad I haven’t changed 

LOL you are replying to yourself

• Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

35 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

LOL you are replying to yourself

Yes...yes I am. I do that sometimes...because I’m mental. 

• Haha 2

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 11/15/2020 at 5:13 PM, the climber said:

Dolphins are gonna prison fuck us in are own yard and win the division and I'll puke to death!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02/gamelog/?opp_id=mia

Won't happen. Allen specializes in making sushi.

Our schedule isn't as bad as people make it seem. Chargers, 49ers, Broncos, Patriots, Dolphins are all games we can expect to win. We likely won't but it's not some gauntlet of death. Steelers should be the only game we're not favored to win and even then they are coming to our house and we should give them a fight.

While Miami does have an easier schedule, Bengals aren't the pushover everyone makes them out to be. Chiefs are the Chiefs, and the Raiders are still good. I feel good about our chances at home in January if we go in there with a tied record.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nuke said:

They’re going to be tied next week, playing better football, with a easier schedule. 

Miami will lose at least 4 of their next 7 games

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Miami will lose at least 4 of their next 7 games

That would be great. But, I don’t see it happening. KC is a loss. I think they are playing a lot better then the Raiders. New England is done. And who knows if Bills defense will show up. 

It will come down to Week 17. And if the Bills let a team, lead by a noob, from Hawaii, who played college ball in Alabama and probably never seen snow in his life or temps below 50.....and if you let him walk in here....and win.....sell the Bills. 

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

D33F34E9-7E34-491B-8444-16D2B4BC062C.jpeg

The division is the Bills’ to lose. But, Josh can’t do it by himself. This defense is a joke. 75 yards in 32 seconds? Doesn’t inspire much faith. 

On 11/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, seandelevan said:

Wish we could play a last place schedule on the way to the playoffs. 

Why, you know we're better than that, or would that just make it easier for you to complain we haven't beat anybody good?

• Haha 1

Relax dudes. We are still one game and our win vs them in the lead. We are also 4-0 vs the division. They do have an easier schedule. But you guys act like all they have left is games vs the Jets. They have some tricky ones out there. Remember they've been winning with some crazy streak of gifted touchdowns on special teams. That shit doesn't last a full season. Tua is also bound to hit a rookie wall at one point. I'm not saying its a done deal but we are in pretty decent shape. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

If it comes down to week 17....winner wins the afce and loser drops down to one of the WC spots available imo.....still dont think miami is gonna take the afce.....not happening...

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, theAteam said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02/gamelog/?opp_id=mia

Won't happen. Allen specializes in making sushi.

Our schedule isn't as bad as people make it seem. Chargers, 49ers, Broncos, Patriots, Dolphins are all games we can expect to win. We likely won't but it's not some gauntlet of death. Steelers should be the only game we're not favored to win and even then they are coming to our house and we should give them a fight.

While Miami does have an easier schedule, Bengals aren't the pushover everyone makes them out to be. Chiefs are the Chiefs, and the Raiders are still good. I feel good about our chances at home in January if we go in there with a tied record.

Ya that was after the game I'm a little less angry.

On 11/1/2020 at 3:29 PM, Nuke said:

Bills have no defense

Patriots aren’t good.

Dolphins are killing the Rams

I personally don't think the Bills will lose a game the rest of the regular season! They are going to be healthy and pissed off 

14 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

You know why they struggle? Because they get a lead, and instead of smelling blood in the water, McDermott chooses to play his own particular brand of the 4 corners. And just like that, out of no where, a game appears.

Not sold on Daboll either.

I’m wondering if Daboll has the first couple series scripted...and then is fucking clueless after that. He sure looks like it. Or my other theory in that McD tells Daboll to revert to 1975 football after getting a 2 score lead.

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m wondering if Daboll has the first couple series scripted...and then is fucking clueless after that. He sure looks like it. Or my other theory in that McD tells Daboll to revert to 1975 football after getting a 2 score lead.

You can't revert to 1975 football, if you can't run the ball.

That being said, McDermott may be telling him to slow it down so that mistakes are reduced to a minimum.

Or, the league is truly WWF. Think about it, how many games have gone to overtime, or down to the last series in the last 10 years? Owners tell us all the time, it's not sports, it's sports entertainment. However, we're not going to know for sure until somebody comes running off the bench with a folding chair in his hands.

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

On 11/19/2020 at 6:51 AM, seandelevan said:

Come to think of it, where has TJ Yeldon been?

23 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Come to think of it, where has TJ Yeldon been?

apparently it seems they refuse to use him...why i dont know....he comes in 1 game does better than our other backs in said game and poof.....i dont get it....

13 hours ago, jpp said:

apparently it seems they refuse to use him...why i dont know....he comes in 1 game does better than our other backs in said game and poof.....i dont get it....

Has to be something, and I'd love to know what it is. Coaches see him all the time, and we don't. Thing is, he's a better receiver and can run after the catch. I would think Daboll would love to have someone like that in his offense on a regular basis.

So happy the stupid fish picked Tua instead of Herbert.

OP,  go back to your hole and eat crow.

Tuwat and the Dophags have finally came down to Earth. Now watch them lose the next 6 games. :beer:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMachinist said:

So happy the stupid fish picked Tua instead of Herbert.

OP,  go back to your hole and eat crow.

Tuwat and the Dophags have finally came down to Earth. Now watch them lose the next 6 games. :beer:

For reels!