Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Dolphins will win the AFC East

Very worried about week 17 being for the division. The team we fielded today can't beat the phish. 

• Haha 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

Fins would have won the division if they had kept Fitzy.  Tua will cough up a few winnable games.  He didn't do squat today. Rams gift-wrapped the game

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

LOL....Tua did nothing...threw for under 100 yards today.....it was miami's defence and ST that won + Rams offence really helped them out a lot....MIami is gonna get smoked next week vs Arizona....

• Thanks 1

The Los Angles Hams are not really that good.  We have seen enough of them now to realize the offense has no depth, Goff is a Goof and Donald is the only real talent on their defense.  Miami did well however to take them on and beat them in their house.  It it been a left coast game it may have been different.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 11/1/2020 at 5:28 PM, SackMan518 said:

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Bump

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Miami has a cupcake schedule from here on out. We have a tough way to go.

On 11/1/2020 at 4:28 PM, seandelevan said:

As I predicted....

tHe sTRuGgLeS cOnTiNuE

Lol so glad I haven’t changed 

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

And I fucking guarantee bills will struggle against the Chargers calling it now.

Probably 

• Barf 1

Imagine being a Miami fan right now? God damn must be nice. Your team that was suppose to be tanking is rolling fools and you won big today and tuning in to watch the Bills and you see that!? Man must be nice.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Just now, seandelevan said:

Imagine being a Miami fan right now? God damn must be nice. Your team that was suppose to be tanking is rolling fools and you won big today and tuning in to watch the Bills and you see that!? Man must be nice.

The was a radio guy down in Miami that call this before the season and Sal got into it with him. Everyone was trolling him after the first two weeks. Nobody’s laughing at him now.

• Thanks 1

Nah.

They got yet another free score from special teams today. 3 weeks in a row now. That shit can’t be sustained long term. Football gods still gonna take care of them for what they did to Fitz. Just you watch. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Well, 25 years and counting. 

20 hours ago, Nuke said:

Bump

They're still behind us and we beat them once already.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile