Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The Patriots are going to run non-stop in this game and we have no one to stop them

Sal said on WGR that he wouldn’t be shocked if they had 45 to 50 rushes in this game.

Which means rushing on nearly every offensive down.

I agree with him.

With Edelman and Harry likely out, their starting receivers are Jakobi Meyers, Damiere Byrd, and Gunner Olszewski.

Hyde is hurt. Milano is limited. Quinton Jefferson is limited. Vernon Butler is limited. And we just signed a LB who can’t stop the run (not that he can play this week anyway).

• Trump 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

27 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Which is all the more reason to believe we will sell out to stop it and make Cam beat us through the air. Complete opposite gameplan of the KC game 

How do you sell out to stop the run with no players that are good at stopping the run?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

How do you sell out to stop the run with no players that are good at stopping the run?

Add more people to the box. Play more cover 3 or man on the outside

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m sure we will see McDermott out think himself and come up with something ludicrous. 

Like coming out playing cover 2

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Sal said on WGR that he wouldn’t be shocked if they had 45 to 50 rushes in this game.

I agree with him.

With Edelman and Harry likely out, their starting receivers are Jakobi Meyers, Damiere Byrd, and Gunner Olszewski.

Hyde is hurt. Milano is limited. Quinton Jefferson is limited. Vernon Butler is limited. And we just signed a LB who can’t stop the run (not that he can play this week anyway).

The Patriots are 2-4.

We started the season strong, and now we are faced with the possibility of losing to the Cheaters?   Dang,  this would be one of the worst losses to the Patriots, if we do in fact lose.

And it will be ugly if they just pound the ball down our throat.  Especially in the 4th quarter when our dee is worn down.

Anyone have Ted Washington's number?   What is Kyle Williams doing this weekend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

simon cowell facepalm GIF

You asked, it's pretty simple. We've been scared of the pass all year so now we can focus on the run for this game like last week

Yup. Been saying so as well. With Cam looking like shit, no Edelman or Harry and the weather factor I expect the Pats to go full 1930's football and just run the ball on every god damn play. 

We'll see what this guys are made off. I wouldn't be shocked if they run all over us even if we stack the box and know the exact play that's coming. It would be the most Bills thing to do, specially vs our owners. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Yep. Good news,  Edelman is out and Cam Newton sucks at passing. Bad news that won’t matter. The Pats will run 90% of the time and the Bills can’t stop them. Also on the other side, good news, Gilmore is out. Bad news, the wind will be New England’s top defender and Buffalo can’t run the ball. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Yep. Good news,  Edelman is out and Cam Newton sucks at passing. Bad news that won’t matter. The Pats will run 90% of the time and the Bills can’t stop them. Also on the other side, good news, Gilmore is out. Bad news, the wind will be New England’s top defender and Buffalo can’t run the ball. 

If our run game struggles, we are in for a looooong day.

Over the years, New England has run pretty successfully against us.  I doubt Bill Belichek lost all his notes on those previous encounters.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

3 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Anyone have Ted Washington's number?  

Him and Fat Pat would never allow this!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I years gone by, thats when Belicheck would do th e opposite.  This year not so much.

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The offense needs to score points.

^^This^^

If they can make the Patriots play from behind, that will limit the run some.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I agree with him.

Good we need it spelled out.

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I agree with him.

Assign epeneza to that role. He's looking good make use of him.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 8:12 AM, LiterateStylish said:

C'mon Lit you remember Gregg Williams "Don't worry about that , were gonna stop the run with numbers"!

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 7:18 AM, LiterateStylish said:

I agree with him.

If the patriots had stuck to this plan the entire game we'd be 5-3 right now.  A lot of pass plays that ended in sack or penalty or bad throws wrecked drives.   If they had gone old school Nebraska and run on every play i dont think we stop them once.   They ended up with only 34 rushes 9 by Cam.   We ran it 38 times

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.