Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

At least our opponents are getting better

Recommended Posts

On 10/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, Down and Out said:

Generic saying, but reality doesn't lend credence to this.  Is Dunlap a good player, is he a game changer like Donald or mack....no he is not...

Hahahahah.

He won the game for Seattle vs Arizona.

Sacked Murray on 4th down.

LITERALLY a game changer.

3.5 sacks in 2 games.

 


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We we're lucky to beat the Patriots and then were earning a come from behind win against another up and coming team. We were overjoyed to be seemingly taking the next step with Josh only to give it up in the last seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Hahahahah.

He won the game for Seattle vs Arizona.

Sacked Murray on 4th down.

LITERALLY a game changer.

3.5 sacks in 2 games.

Yeah, but again your original premise was Hawks got Dunlap Bills were screwed....how did that game end out again?  So ha ha yourself, but this prove your petty childishness...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Down and Out said:

Yeah, but again your original premise was Hawks got Dunlap Bills were screwed....how did that game end out again?  So ha ha yourself, but this prove your petty childishness...

Uh, what?

You said Dunlap isn’t a game changer.

He LITERALLY changed a game.

Won it.

Bills could use that.

In fact, we may have beaten Arizona if Dunlap was ours.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Uh, what?

You said Dunlap isn’t a game changer.

He LITERALLY changed a game.

Won it.

Bills could use that.

In fact, we may have beaten Arizona if Dunlap was ours.

Woulda coulda...did he have an effect on the Bills game?  Maybe a play or two, but certainly wasn't a game changer against us which is what my original point was, not that Dunlap isn't good or a game changer, but a player playing his first game with his new squad.  Odds don't favor that player in those circumstances...now Mack or Donald I think he could come in on any defense without reps and dominate, dunlap...well no...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Down and Out said:

Woulda coulda...did he have an effect on the Bills game?  Maybe a play or two, but certainly wasn't a game changer against us which is what my original point was, not that Dunlap isn't good or a game changer, but a player playing his first game with his new squad.  Odds don't favor that player in those circumstances...now Mack or Donald I think he could come in on any defense without reps and dominate, dunlap...well no...

Cant spin out of this one.

You were wrong. Plain and simple.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...