Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills beat NE next week - They win the division. Period.

I think we win big next week.  Allen got back on track, the defense showed up in the 2nd half...and Cam sucks big donkey dick...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Beef said:

New England isn't the threat, it's Miami.  

It's funny how everyone SLOBBED up NE's defense last year, literally saying it's the best ever.  They played the same weak ass schedule we did + they were facing teams at times with the worst QB situation.

Miami is the team to worry about.  They're rolling the dice on Tua with Fitz on a hot streak, but we all know those streaks end.  Despite Josh carving them up in Miami they have revamped that defense snd they can make some plays.  Offensively they've got enough weapons to stay in games.

Beating New England just puts the nail in the coffin for their chances as the 7th WC.  

My only worry is Josh comes on overhyped and missing throws.  As long as he takes care of the ball this game shouldn't be close.

Fish are going to be in play for quite some time. Good coaching and tons of high round draft picks. Beane is going to have to make smart decisions in holding them off long term.

New England and Buffalo have a similar problem, all of a sudden neither team can score. Buffalo hast to get that high powered offense back on track. We need John Brown back.

• Thanks 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

New England and Buffalo have a similar problem, all of a sudden neither team can score. Buffalo hast to get that high powered offense back on track. We need John Brown back.

“Hast” OMG learn english

• Gay 1

The fish have some tough games coming up.....Rams, Cardinals, Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders.....

1 hour ago, Down and Out said:

I think we win big next week.  Allen got back on track, the defense showed up in the 2nd half...and Cam sucks big donkey dick...

Didn't you say we would win big against the Jets?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, The Beef said:

New England isn't the threat, it's Miami.  

Correction.

They WERE the threat.

Tua is now starting.

And they still have to play the Chiefs, Rams, Raiders, and Bills.

They'll be lucky to finish 7-9.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Correction.

They WERE the threat.

Tua is now starting.

And they still have to play the Chiefs, Rams, Raiders, and Bills.

They'll be lucky to finish 7-9.

lol agreed but if Tua is serviceable they'll have a chance.  Burrow and Herbert are killing it and Tua was arguably the most polished of the 3.  I agree 7-9 is like, but would you be surprised if we were fighting with them to go 9-7 and win the division?

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

13 minutes ago, The Beef said:

lol agreed but if Tua is serviceable they'll have a chance.  Burrow and Herbert are killing it and Tua was arguably the most polished of the 3.  I agree 7-9 is like, but would you be surprised if we were fighting with them to go 9-7 and win the division?

I'd be surprised.

I just don't see Tua being able to beat the Chiefs, Rams, Bills, Chargers or Raiders.

Maybe he'll surprise me, but I just don't see it at this point.

This New England game is the exact kind of game the Bills are known for loosing. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we laid an egg and lose. With that said, Miami is our biggest obstacle. New England lost way too much over the offseason. I never understood the love they were getting. Forget losing Brady, half their defense sat out with the Covid excuse. They were never contenders. 

• Thanks 2

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

We need him back badly. We are a different offense with him on the field. 

• Thanks 2

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I did it didn't work out that way....so? 

Time to exorcise the demons. Pats are prime for the taking. Cam looks like garbage. Their D isn't stellar by means. We should. And let me say that again. Should win this one. 

Then again. We are the Bills, they are the Pats. Brady or not. They own us. As bad anyone has ever owned anyone before. 

Tell me if this sounds like something that you could see happening next week. 

Cam is shit. Enter the Bills defense. Cam goes nuts, reverts time and throws for 300+ with 3 scores.

Pats D is garbage, our O is good so of course they shut us down and make Josh look like EJ Manuel. Pats win by 10+

Until proven otherwise. Pats over Bills. Easiest bet in sports. Prove me wrong Bills. I fucking want you too. I hate those pricks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

In reality, you have them losing the rest of their games, and enjoying it.

Pathetic

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

At this point the Fins are our biggest threat. This week we have the Rams at Dolphins along with the Pats at Bills. Hopefully LA can do the Bills a favor along with the Bills taking care of business. 6-2 overall 4-0 in the division would be huge if the Bills get the win. If LA beats Miami then the Bills would be the only team in the division with a winning record.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think Tua is going to work out for him like they think and Fitz will be back. Just a hunch.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, youthemanog said:

“Hast” OMG learn english

Are use voice to text on my iPad when I’m posting most of the time and it’s ridiculously stupid and a lot of times I don’t catch the stupid typos it makes

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

We did, if you like field goals

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I think the Bills win the division at 8-8 or 9-7. 

I blame sean for my negative nick attitude Bills lose 6-3. McD punts the ball from the Pats 39 with 3:20 left to playin the 4th and the Bills don't get the ball back. At least McD didn't go outside the 1975 football process!

• Haha 1

Don’t ever count Belichick out no matter how ugly it looks for New England. They’re still dangerous and our beloved Bills still have the propensity to blow a game like this one coming up. 

• Like 2