drpepper

Bill Belichick says Cam Newton’s still the starter

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick pulled Cam Newton after he threw his third interception in Sunday’s 33-6 loss to the 49ers, but he’s not making a change when it comes to the starting lineup. Belichick was asked if Jarrett Stidham‘s appearance in the fourth quarter of the loss was a preview of his move to [more]

View the full article

Let Julian Edelman play QB.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

who cares they have no one to throw to......all we have to do is figure out how to fucking stop the run....today we made gore a superstar to say the least (compared to what he usually does....nothing)....figure that out and we give the cheats a 3rd loss in a row!

ooooooh nooooo!!

i thought "the genius" had a magical answer for every situation

could it possibly be that his dumpy fat ass was just along for the GOAT ride that whole time?

no way! he had the best record in that time so he must be the genius that made it happen

a hur dee hur dee hur dee hurp

yeah, cheating genius maybe

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Cam sucks ass, he'll never get it because he doesn't know the mental aspect of the game.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, Meathead said:

ooooooh nooooo!!

could it possibly be that his dumpy fat ass was just along for the GOAT ride that whole time?

no way! he had the best record in that time so he must be the genius that made it happen

Bill Belichick is 54-67 when coaching games without Brady starting.  

Bill Belichick is a genius when Tom Brady is his QB, in all other games he has a worse record than Rex Ryan (61-66 for Ryan)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Meathead said:

ooooooh nooooo!!

Yeah I don’t know what’s going on with Belichick.

He’s having a very un-Belichick like season.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

McDermott still hasn't beaten Belichick. I hope the streak ends this Sunday.

This !

If you want to be the champion you have to beat the champion. I am still pessimistic about this game. I think  they will run all over us and Allen will be overwhelmed by the def schemes and throw two ints and lose confidence.

19-13 Pats

Prove me wrong, Bills!

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

9 hours ago, Topas said:

This !

If you want to be the champion you have to beat the champion. I am still pessimistic about this game. I think  they will run all over us and Allen will be overwhelmed by the def schemes and throw two ints and lose confidence.

19-13 Pats

Prove me wrong, Bills!

I think we win but I can honestly see what you just described no problem. 

Aren't we always the solution to someone else's issues ? Titans and Chiefs had miserable run D's. Enter our anemic run game. Jets are the worst red zone D in the game. Bills don't score shit. So that means that after 3 straight loses and Cam looking like hot garbage he's due a big game against our pathetic D. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

i don't have much confidence in the Bills to win this one.

Cam has thrown 8 passes in 3 full games to the entire right side of the football field.

There's clearly something wrong with him physically/mentally.  He doesn't have it.  Let's go out and embarrass them please

42 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Cam has thrown 8 passes in 3 full games to the entire right side of the football field.

There's clearly something wrong with him physically/mentally.  He doesn't have it.  Let's go out and embarrass them please

This is a belicheat ploy.....watch him switch gears and do the opposite this weekend....just to mess with us....

5 minutes ago, jpp said:

This is a belicheat ploy.....watch him switch gears and do the opposite this weekend....just to mess with us....

This isn't some ploy to lose 3 games in a row to switch up and all of a sudden throw to the right...he literally is just not throwing to the right at all.  And he's skipping balls and missing open WRs.  He's shit...we need to get to Cam early and he'll be shaky as fuck all game.  Bills win 27-13 IMO

11 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

This isn't some ploy to lose 3 games in a row to switch up and all of a sudden throw to the right...he literally is just not throwing to the right at all.  And he's skipping balls and missing open WRs.  He's shit...we need to get to Cam early and he'll be shaky as fuck all game.  Bills win 27-13 IMO

said that in sarcastic at how bad luck tends to follow this team at times....i know what your saying.....As bad as ne has been lately i say it will be a 3 point game.....we win but always play up/down to our competition....would be nice to get a signature win here especially against these asses....

• Thanks 1