What do you guys think? 

Was nice to see a Bills DB not drop a pic. Seems like he was everywhere. Does he earn an active roster spot? I liked what I saw.

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

28 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

What do you guys think? 

Was nice to see a Bills DB not drop a pic. Seems like he was everywhere. Does he earn an active roster spot? I liked what I saw.

Decent showing for him today.  I think that is why the Bills have had him on the "4 protected practice squad players" list each week.

I think it depends on the health of others like Josh Norman.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

3 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Decent showing for him today.  I think that is why the Bills have had him on the "4 protected practice squad players" list each week.

I think it depends on the health of others like Josh Norman.

I’m done with Josh Norman. Put his ass on the practice squad.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

55 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

What do you guys think? 

Fuck he did good. And our kicker got his work in. Could have had 8 fg. Made 6 I think. Epenza good at lb area. Nice job pass rush. The d cause josh was mediocre. That was a dirty legal hit by our S.

• Like 1

I thought he did pretty good, he might move up on the depth chart.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Played good, I was assuming this was gonna be a "SEE WE DON'T NEED TO DRAFT DEFENSE" sean posts but it's a bit more timid that that lol

• Thanks 1

He deserves more playing time going forward. He keeps his roster spot until he shows differently. Screw the veteran pecking order. Best players need to be playing each week. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

For a 7th rounder making his devout, he did real well. Had the INT, also broke up a pass on 3rd down and forced a FG for the Jets. I think he may get a crack at the #2 spot, at worst he should be suiting up as depth every week 

• Thanks 1