Sign in to follow this  
jayhall93

We’ve been out scored

2 hours ago, jayhall93 said:

We are -4 in points and are 5-2.

That’s insane - and good coaching .

Well the Titans skew that, we won several games close, and the Chiefs could have been a win, but for like two plays.

• Thanks 1

A bit skewed because of the Titans game but still something to keep an eye on. Jets also scored a garbage time TD week 1. 

But for sure we need to start beating teams by larger margins. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I think the Bills are the only team in the NFL with a winning record that has scored less points than their opponents. 

52 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

I think the Bills are the only team in the NFL with a winning record that has scored less points than their opponents. 

Browns 5-2 minus 21.

19 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Or we're frauds. 

Or you are a fraud of a Bills fan.

1st place in our div after week 7, wtf do you want Sean??

You don't get .5 W for winning by more pts. A win is a win. And we are winning more than anyone in our Div.

But thats not enough for you?

Christ, try and enjoy life a bit.

• Thanks 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

Jets and Dolphins both had garbage time TDs that made those games seem closer than they were. Losses were blowouts to 2/3 of the best teams in the AFC.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Psycho79 said:

That’s what happens when you get BLOWN the FUCK OUT in one of your games.

miserable that 70s show GIF

9 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

You don't get .5 W for winning by more pts. A win is a win. And we are winning more than anyone in our Div.

I think we are going to win the division and go to the playoffs.....at 8-8...and hope for the best in round one. After the last three weeks there is no fucking way we are beating Niners, Seattle, AZ, Pitt, or Chargers...maybe split with Pats. That’s 8-8 maybe 9-7.

8-8??

Really?

Chargers are 2-4?

Pats are a shit show right now

they are 2-4

Broncos are 2-4 also

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

Jets and Dolphins both had garbage time TDs that made those games seem closer than they were. Losses were blowouts to 2/3 of the best teams in the AFC.

Raiders had a garbage time TD too.

I will give the Bills the benefit of the doubt because of those POS COVID Titans throwing the Bills scheduling out of whack for three weeks and all the banged up players they have had...................

BUT.............

they need to make a statement and BURY the Patriots while they are down.

Enough with kowtowing to Belichick. Smack them in the mouth and kick while they are down. Period.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

Point differential is the sixth tie breaker for seeding between two teams, not likely but, it could make a difference.  

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

That’s what happens when you get BLOWN the FUCK OUT in one of your games.

Yes...it's true. 

The Titans blew us out but it was just one of those games that everything went wrong which I've seen other good teams have before.

The point differential thing I don't know how to take.  On one hand, it seems like a way to measure a good team.  On the other hand, think of it this way:

Week 1: we lead 27-10 late in the game, they get garbage time TD

Week 2: we lead by 11 late in the game, they get garbage time TD

Week 4: we lead by 14 until another garbage time TD makes it close

But every team gives up garbage time TDs so I get it factors into everyone's point differential.  Just wanted to point out that 3 of our 5 wins were not as close as the score looked.  And I don't think this week was as close as the score either...they won without their "A" game.  That said, they'd better find their "A" game soon.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

8-8??

Really?

Chargers are 2-4?

Pats are a shit show right now

they are 2-4

Broncos are 2-4 also

I didn’t say we are losing to the Broncos. Pats...if we are lucky I think we split. Every Bills fan worth their salt would never, ever, predict a season sweep of the pats much less a win. Belichick will have and always had some evil game plan for us. 

I am a firm believer in a new system for determining seeding for the playoffs.  The current system of wins and losses is antiquated and obviously does not work - witness the fraudulent Bills being in first place when we all know that they are the worst team that has ever been in this position (maybe the worst team of all time).

The "total stats" system is really the only true indicator of a team's worth.  We need a system whereby aggregate scoring and statistics determine seedings for the playoffs.  I know that this is counter-intuitive for us Bills fans, but I for one do not want our success determined by the old system of winning games - it just does not make any sense.  Plus, it gives teams more incentive to run up the score, which I find to be the most exciting aspect of the NFL.

I do not want the Bills to make the playoffs based on some fraudulent winning record.

I put a spell on you.