Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Won, but almost feels like a loss

We barley beat a team that will most likely go 0-16.... Think about that for a second and let it sink in. 

• Thanks 1

Had Kroft not tripped over a grain of rice, we would have had a TD. That wasn’t a bad Pass- it was a dime right over his shoulder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Honestly, It went like I expected. I didnt think it would be a blowout. Jets games seem to always be close for some reason. I don't know what happened at halftime but the O and D adjustments were perfect. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

8 minutes ago, theAteam said:

For some reason I don't feel as bad as I did about the Rams game.

Because the defense didn’t get gashed to end the game.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Honestly, It went like I expected. I didnt think it would be a blowout. Jets games seem to always be close for some reason. I don't know what happened at halftime but the O and D adjustments were perfect. 

D looked much better.

I think they brought the CB’s and LB’s closer to the LOS and we started pressuring much more.

I was screaming at my tram for them to send pressure in the 1st half.

Letting Darnold sit back there and survey is just ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

Had Kroft not tripped over a grain of rice, we would have had a TD. That wasn’t a bad Pass- it was a dime right over his shoulder.

It wasn’t a dime - it was overthrown:

But it was good enough for a TD.

Well our coaching staff made better adjustments than the Jets staff.  So there is that.

the last thing i'm coming away with from this game is the defense is fixed.

How many penalties did we have inside their 30?  Had to have been 50+ yards of penalties...+ 1 illegal formation that took a TD off the board.  

• Thanks 1

We beat the worst team in the NFL by FG's......This wont fly next weekend......I think SF is gonna beat NE this afternoon.....think belicheat loses 3 in a row?  Not the way our team is playing....

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Not having Smoke is KILLING this offense. 

I think that’s a huge part of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Each game is unique. The only trick is doing what it takes to score more points than the other team. If that's four field goals, four touchdowns, or four safeties it doesn't matter

It's entirely possible the bills offense will return to its highlight real early-season self when it probably has to be next week. Do whatever it takes to stay close and try to make the plays near the end that seal the victory

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

waahmbulance.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

It doesn't feel like a loss to me. To me, it feels like the Bills didn't play today. It was a win, though. I'll take it.  

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Zero touchdowns against the WORST redzone defense in the entire NFL.

Think about that.

There are NO worst defenses in letting teams score touchdowns on them, and we couldn’t get a single touchdown!

Ill take the win.

Ugly wins count too.

But damn, the way you play matters, because it shows you how good or how not good you are.

Meh...I'm just happy for the win.  The odds are the Jets won't go 0-16.  The longer they go, the more dangerous they will be.  This was their second time seeing us and they were fired up to play.  A play here or there and it's a blowout.  I mean, Davis scored a TD but for the fact that he was on the line or not on the line or whatever...I've always wondered why the fuck that even matters?

I contemplated turning the channel at halftime. They looked like hot garbage from top to bottom in the first half. But for whatever reasons both sides of the ball played better in the second half. If not for penalties, the game may have turned into a blow out. Disappointed in the first half, but redeemed themselves somewhat in the second half. Hopefully it carries over into next week. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I think that’s a huge part of it.

No Smoke does suck, and limits some things, but not everything.  Couple of things avout about today, not excuses just what ifs.

Gabe's TD called back, Kroft turf monster and Zach Moss deciding there's no need to juke anybody and just TRUCK STICK the DB on that screen all could've been big play scores.

Josh has to stop feeding Diggs early when he's double covered.  After the first quarter for the most part he did.  If teams are going to go heavy zone and roll coverage to Diggs, than Bease should keep feasting.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Never apologize for a win in the NFL and what you do 1 week rarely matters the next.   If they trash the Pats next week nobody will care about anything that happened today except the W.   It's a week to week league 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

Never apologize for a win in the NFL and what you do 1 week rarely matters the next.   If they trash the Pats next week nobody will care about anything that happened today except the W.   It's a week to week league 

Ok McD.

They aren't who we thought they were! lol