Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Soros to the rescue

POC support for Trump is becoming a problem.  :niterider:

Soros Steers Last-Minute Cash to Boost Black, Latino Turnout in Battleground States

Liberal billionaire George Soros is pumping last-minute cash into efforts to boost black and Latino turnout in battleground states.

New Federal Election Commission records released Thursday show that Soros's Democracy PAC gave $500,000 apiece to both the Black PAC and the Somos PAC, which work to mobilize black and Latino voters, respectively. Last month, the financier also funneled millions to electoral efforts in Pennsylvania and Michigan via the Strategic Victory Fund, a super PAC linked to his Democracy Alliance donor network.

The cash adds to the $70 million that Soros has already poured into the 2020 elections, an amount that is triple what he had spent on the 2016 elections, his previous high. It also puts his spending in line with fellow billionaires, such as Michael Bloomberg, who are injecting last-minute cash into Florida and other swing states to boost Democrats in the home stretch of the elections.

The Somos PAC describes itself as the "first progressive, centralized hub for research, messaging, training, and mobilization" for Latinos in critical battleground states. Its newest financial filings, also released Thursday, show that Soros's Democracy PAC and Bloomberg's Florida Freedom PAC are among its biggest donors. The Somos PAC has spent millions on voter outreach benefiting Biden, Senate candidate Mark Kelly in Arizona, and Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D.) in Florida's 26th Congressional District.

The Black PAC is focused on black voter turnout and has spent millions backing Biden, Sen. Gary Peters (D.) in Michigan, Cal Cunningham in North Carolina, and Reps. Lucy McBath (D.) in Georgia and Elaine Luria (D.) in Virginia, among others, according to filings. Soros's latest contribution to the PAC comes on the heels of the $1 million in funding he sent the group in late July. The financier has also given hefty amounts to the Nuestro PAC, Latino Victory Fund, United We Dream, Black Men Vote, and Color of Change, all of which work to mobilize minority voters.

In addition, Soros recently pushed $3 million into the Strategic Victory Fund, a super PAC tied to the Democracy Alliance, a network of wealthy progressives who mapped out a $275 million spending spree for the 2020 elections. The Strategic Victory Fund, in turn, has funneled cash to Millions of Michiganians, created this cycle to back Biden and Sen. Peters in Michigan, as well as to Pennsylvania Alliance Action and ProgressNow Arizona. The Democracy Alliance founded the fund as a way of pushing dark money into anti-Trump electoral efforts. Dozens of liberal groups—including the Chuck Schumer-affiliated Senate Majority PAC and the Nancy Pelosi-affiliated House Majority PAC—have received hefty sums from the billionaire.

Prior to the 2020 elections, Soros gave directly to candidates and committees. This cycle, however, he created the Democracy PAC, which has been funded by tens of millions of dollars from the Fund for Policy Reform, a nonprofit with $3 billion in assets in Soros's Open Society Foundations network. Since most of the Democracy PAC's money is transferred over from his nonprofit—and not in his own name—Soros does not appear atop donor lists, despite his massive contributions.

The $70 million in election cash is just a small portion of the total money Soros spends on progressive causes. Most of that cash comes from his Open Society Foundations, which has spent hundreds of millions on progressive groups and infrastructure in recent years. The groups who receive the funding often run anti-Republican campaigns and protests, engage in liberal advocacy efforts, and work to increase registered voters.

LINK

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Him and Mini Mike sure do like wasting a lot of cash!

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Fuck that ugly communist who has so much money he never has to worry about the shit he creates/funds/stirs up.  He is one fucked up guy.  Sub human.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck that ugly communist who has so much money he never has to worry about the shit he creates/funds/stirs up.  He is one fucked up guy.  Sub human.

You would figure a holocaust survivor would try to do something positive with all of that wealth, but here we are.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

You would figure a holocaust survivor would try to do something positive with all of that wealth, but here we are.  :niterider:

Yea you would think. What a disgrace. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

This should concern everyone regardless the outcome. 

This POS clearly wants to implement his deep state agenda NOW and not a minute later. 

They probably bought Biden long ago to do whatever the hell they want.

One thing I can promise is that if America falls, it will be with tens of millions of us fighting like nothing they've ever seen.

Hip and his buddies can live in the FEMA camp until they decide they have no value and are exterminated.

Pray for a different outcome

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LIBills said:

How fuckin old is that Devil Soros anyways?

137????

He's 90.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

20 hours ago, Woody said:

He's 90.  :niterider:

The Koch Brothers were wondering, too

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The Koch Brothers were wondering, too

walrus GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

On 10/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, Woody said:

He survived by being a Nazi collaborator.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 9:43 PM, Philly'sFinest said:

This should concern everyone regardless the outcome. 

This POS clearly wants to implement his deep state agenda NOW and not a minute later. 

They probably bought Biden long ago to do whatever the hell they want.

One thing I can promise is that if America falls, it will be with tens of millions of us fighting like nothing they've ever seen.

Hip and his buddies can live in the FEMA camp until they decide they have no value and are exterminated.

Pray for a different outcome

And here I thought all along it was the Koch brothers and Sheldon and Miriam Adelson were the deep state!

5 hours ago, foster said:

And here I thought all along it was the Koch brothers and Sheldon and Miriam Adelson were the deep state!

No no, you’ve got it all wrong see you it’s OK for the Republicans to be “deep state“ it’s just not OK for anybody else

• Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, foster said:

Koch brothers are working with the Democrats now.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They're all the same to me.  A bunch of rich guys who think they can treat our planet like a bowl of seamonkeys.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Pretty sure one of them isn’t working anymore

5160581A-AA8A-4425-BEFF-49780A9E7649.gif

3 hours ago, Woody said:

They're all the same to me.  A bunch of rich guys who think they can treat our planet like a bowl of seamonkeys.  :niterider:

Kinda like your President does

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Kinda like your President does

walrus GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 minute ago, Woody said:

walrus GIF

So you got no defense for him, I get it. Blind devotion, what a love story you got there

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So you got no defense for him, I get it. Blind devotion, what a love story you got there

walrus GIFwalrus GIF

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

22 hours ago, foster said:

You do realize the difference between Soros and the ones you mentioned, right?

Maybe not