Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden Question *****

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Is he better than Trump in all ways? Yes

Joe30330 is bad news.  Remember when he was trailing in the Primaries?  I think he was trailing in just about every state (4th and 5th place) and got to a point where his campaign didn't have two dimes to rub together.  Then suddenly, he wins NC and his campaign has more money than it knows how to spend.  Next, he knocks off Bernie and everybody else in the race folded.

You know what that tells me?  The Elites picked their guy and they cut that shit off before anybody else ran away with it.  Joe30330 stinks to high heaven.

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The very things you complain about are happening because of the guy that YOU support.

What did I complain about?  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Joe30330 is bad news.  Remember when he was trailing in the Primaries?  I think he was trailing in just about every state (4th and 5th place) and got to a point where his campaign didn't have two dimes to rub together.  Then suddenly, he wins NC and his campaign has more money than it knows how to spend.  Next, he knocks off Bernie and everybody else in the race folded.

You know what that tells me?  The Elites picked their guy and they cut that shit off before anybody else ran away with it.  Joe30330 stinks to high heaven.

Don't feed the monkey.........

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Are you kidding me?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Are you kidding me?

Nope.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Nope.  :niterider:

Does the air get stale in your bubble?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Everyone’s problem with Trump is now Covid related, even though most Dems said he was a racist for stopping China from coming in, now they say he didn’t react fast enough. Cuomo said in the beginning Trump has done more than any other president could do and did a lot for the city of NY, but as soon as he was accused of letting people in nursing homes die he blamed Trump.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Everyone’s problem with Trump is now Covid related, even though most Dems said he was a racist for stopping China from coming in, now they say he didn’t react fast enough. Cuomo said in the beginning Trump has done more than any other president could do and did a lot for the city of NY, but as soon as he was accused of letting people in nursing homes die he blamed Trump.

But he didn’t stop China from coming in and your side really needs to stop saying that. He limited people from China but people still came here from China after his “ban”.

he didn’t blame Trump, he said he was following guidelines that were put forth by the Trump administration. If he wasn’t, show us how he wasn’t

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Biden would be the worst President since Jimmy Carter.  Disaster waiting to happen.  There is no doubt about it.  Beware.