LiterateStylish

Are we seriously going to lose to the Jets?

I know...I just KNOW the Bills will struggle against the Jets. 

Wasn’t our last game with the Jets their closest game this season? 
Wont Darnold be back? 
they know we are still licking our wounds 

So far the Bills are showing everyone the mental midgets they are...that is one big flaw I have seen in McD...if they get punched in the face it take MULTIPLE games for them to recover. I think the sTrUgLEs will continue. 

Plus when was the last time a McDermott led Bills team destroyed a team they were suppose to destroy? Kyle Williams last game vs Miami? Man fuck this shit.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

22 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Wont Darnold be back? 

So far the Bills are showing everyone the mental midgets they are...that is one big flaw I have seen in McD...if they get punched in the face it take MULTIPLE games for them to recover. I think the sTrUgLEs will continue. 

Plus when was the last time a McDermott led Bills team destroyed a team they were suppose to destroy? Kyle Williams last game vs Miami? Man fuck this shit.

Is that an official call of game over Sean?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Screw that, this is going to be a HUGE bounce back game.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The Bills are 12.5 to 13 point favorites.  I wish I had the money to bet the Jets because I'd be all over that line with all the injuries.  

I think the Bills will win a close game but if the Jets win, we may end up stopping them from getting Trevor Lawrence.

• Thanks 1

Other than Darnold, who do the Jets have playing???

We aren’t losing this game.

Sorry, I have now guaranteed us losing this game...

They are who we thought they were!

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The Bills are 12.5 to 13 point favorites.  I wish I had the money to bet the Jets because I'd be all over that line with all the injuries.  

I think the Bills will win a close game but if the Jets win, we may end up stopping them from getting Trevor Lawrence.

This will be a 3 point game. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

More fake news from Sean. "Plus when was the last time a McDermott led Bills team destroyed a team they were suppose to destroy? Kyle Williams last game vs Miami? Man fuck this shit." = Well no, it was last season vs Dolphins 31-21, Washington 24-9 Dolphins 37-20 or Broncos 20-3 . Take your pick. How soon he forgets these things happen. 

"So far the Bills are showing everyone the mental midgets they are." - Sean conveniently forgets how they came back to beat Rams after giving up lead. I am sure there will be some excuse like the Rams are not good. McVay is not good. Bills got lucky. It will be anything to deflect from what actually happened. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

12 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

More fake news from Sean. "Plus when was the last time a McDermott led Bills team destroyed a team they were suppose to destroy? Kyle Williams last game vs Miami? Man fuck this shit." = Well no, it was last season vs Dolphins 31-21, Washington 24-9 Dolphins 37-20 or Broncos 20-3 . Take your pick. How soon he forgets these things happen. 

"So far the Bills are showing everyone the mental midgets they are." - Sean conveniently forgets how they came back to beat Rams after giving up lead. I am sure there will be some excuse like the Rams are not good. McVay is not good. Bills got lucky. It will be anything to deflect from what actually happened. 

Dang.

Daryl has a Sean vendetta right now lol

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

This game has been making me nervous all week. The Jets have good WRs; our secondary is struggling; Darnold's back; injuries; Jets are probably tired about hearing how much they suck, etc.

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Currently down to 10.5

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Dang.

I know right? The dude lives for my posts so he can tell me how great the Bills are. 

10 hours ago, daryls61 said:

10-14 point wins are not games I would classify as “destroying” someone. I’m talking what Miami did to the Niners. What the Titans did to us. 20-30 point beat downs....and that’s what SHOULD happen to the Jets. Even our win vs Washington last year was close until  late into the game...and that team was fucking garbage. 

That’s what McDermott still does....get a two score lead and then it’s time to milk clock and play D. But it’s not happening this year. They tried it against Miami, LA, And Vegas and almost lost. 

• Like 1

Well, McDermott doesnt call plays and if anything, the Bills have been too aggressive and gone 3 and out passing and not running clock which gave the other teams time to get back in the game. The reason for blowouts is teams are able to run the ball, run clock and not let the other team back in the game. Bills don't/can't do that.

Also, I am in favor of passing, Never run except for Allen so I like their aggressive approach even if they go 3 and out and don't run clock. 

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Dang.

It's the fake news that gets to me. It's like he has selective memory when making points. He would be a good politician. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

On 10/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, seandelevan said:

Wont Darnold be back? 

It could be time to bench allen and sign rosen.

22 hours ago, daryls61 said:

But we don't have LAST YEAR's Defense...

7 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I had sex today... you know what they say about having sex the night before the game!

Bills will lose to the Jets... unfortunately.

Well hopefully the Bills dont blow their load early in the game.....lol....sorry couldnt resist....