Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

A Big Night for the President *****

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I didn't think of him a single time.  LOL

He’s a little obsessed with Trumps stance on standing angles.....

Just now, jc856 said:

He’s a little obsessed with Trumps stance on standing angles.....

That he is.  Posture should be everyone's main concern when picking a President.  LOL.   I wonder if he likes the way Biden shuffle-walks these days?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That he is.  Posture should be everyone's main concern when picking a President.  LOL.   I wonder if he likes the way Biden shuffle-walks these days?

5B8C2AC0-77F3-4C4F-9C61-781BCC0569EA.gif

On 10/23/2020 at 9:38 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Without justification???  Also, I read everything, brah.  I'm quite well rounded.  I absorb all possible sources and come to a reasoned conclusion.  Just like everyone else, right?

Hmmm, maybe justification is too big a word for you.  how about this:  why do you post links that provide no clues to suggest to the reader there is a reason to click through?

Do you understand that?  Asking for a friend........

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Election 2020.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

FB_IMG_1589839654829.jpg

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

FB_IMG_1589839654829.jpg

Now there's no bias there.  LOL.  Assholes.  If Trump loses we ALL lose.  You'll see that pretty quick if it comes to it.

magababe.jpg

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

chinajoe.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

chinajoe.png

Biden is not a good guy.  Not sure why anyone thinks he is.  A dummy trying to line his pockets. 47 fucking years in DC.  Ugh.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

chinajoe.png

Who was it that said President XI was a good man?
Who was it that said that President XI was doing a good job with the virus over there?

Who is it that has a secret bank account in China, well no longer a secret, but still, who is that again?

Who is it who’s daughter is making a fortune off of trademarks and cheap labor in China?

Who is it that wanted to build a tower in China?

The sad thing is that none of that matters to you and you will still continue to say that Joe Biden is connected to China when it’s Donald Trump that’s connected to China. Because when you support Donald Trump, the truth doesn’t mean shit. We are in make it up as you go along and if I said it, it’s real because derp derp... We GoT tHe InTeRnEtS......

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 10/24/2020 at 4:47 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Now there's no bias there.  LOL.  Assholes.  If Trump loses we ALL lose.  You'll see that pretty quick if it comes to it.

No he won’t.  I said something about the record high markets and record low unemployment, before Covid. And he said that was all Obama. Three years after Obama left office, everything good is carry over from Obama, everything bad is Trump. They bash Trump for catering to the rich and to Wall St., but any success Wall St. is having is all Obama. How brainwashed can you be? If the economy crashes after Biden takes over, it will all be because Trump left him such a mess. Even 4 years from now, yep, still Trump.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

No he won’t.  I said something about the record high markets and record low unemployment, before Covid. And he said that was all Obama. Three years after Obama left office, everything good is carry over from Obama, everything bad is Trump. They bash Trump for catering to the rich and to Wall St., but any success Wall St. is having is all Obama. How brainwashed can you be? If the economy crashes after Biden takes over, it will all be because Trump left him such a mess. Even 4 years from now, yep, still Trump.

Right on, brother.

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

Numbers are numbers. And the numbers are not disputable. Five years of economic growth before Trump took over the presidency. Unemployment that went from almost 9% down to almost 4%. Trump did not lower the unemployment that much.

Stock market always goes up. Every single president when he left office, the stock market was higher than when he came into office. Every single time. GDP not higher than it was under Obama and for a while it was lower than it was under Obama and was falling when coronavirus happened.

Job creation, faster under Obama and more jobs created at a faster rate than under Trump, again, before coronavirus got here.

So sorry that it doesn’t fit your need to proclaim Donald Trump the greatest thing that’s ever happened to the fucking planet. But facts are facts and the fact that your side keeps denying real facts is why everybody else fucking hates you people.

I never hated New England Patriots fans when New England was the team I hated more than any other. I just hated the ones that acted like New England would never ever be a bad team again and that they would always be the best team in football or that they had always been the best team in football or anything similarly ridiculous.

From Donald Trump down to his last supporter, your juvenile attitudes and blind denials of things that are true makes you some of the biggest pieces of shit probably in the history of this country, as a collective.

Seriously, I predict he’ll win because people in this country are fucking ignorant. But if he doesn’t win every goddamn one of you can disappear off the fucking face of the earth and you won’t be missed by anybody other than your inner circle. The rest of us would be happy to see you traitors to your country go.

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan