Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

A Big Night for the President *****

Biden on his heels and lying his ass off.  Those lies will come back to haunt him in the coming days.  Trump also allowed Biden to lay out his radical agenda and people are scratching their heads.  As usual, the moderator chose questions to make the President look as bad as possible.  Nothing new there.  Trump handled it very well.  Thoughts?

15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden on his heels and lying his ass off.  Those lies will come back to haunt him in the coming days.  Trump also allowed Biden to lay out his radical agenda and people are scratching their heads.  As usual, the moderator chose questions to make the President look as bad as possible.  Nothing new there.  Trump handled it very well.  Thoughts?

Sorry jethro, the prediction market isnt buying it.  Why not put your money where your keyboard is and chuck a couple of mortgage payments at this bet?

prediction.png

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Just now, 212frawk said:

who the hell stands like this

lean 2.jpg

Finally, a good reason to vote for the senile old coot Biden!!!  You've convinced me.  I've already voted or I would switch to Dementia-Joe in a second.  Not.  LOL

29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

WTF is Dementia-Joe Biden thinking?

Why do you post links without any justification on why someone might want to click through?'  Especially Fox links.... christ I bet you cheerfully read all the unattributed links to MSNBC... ***lol

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Why do you post links without any justification on why someone might want to click through?'  Especially Fox links.... christ I bet you cheerfully read all the unattributed links to MSNBC... ***lol

Without justification???  Also, I read everything, brah.  I'm quite well rounded.  I absorb all possible sources and come to a reasoned conclusion.  Just like everyone else, right?

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Sorry jethro, the prediction market isnt buying it.  Why not put your money where your keyboard is and chuck a couple of mortgage payments at this bet?

prediction.png

What did it say in 2016?🤣😂

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Woody said:

Look, if Pennsylvania and Ohio vote Biden,  it’s their funeral.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Yes, a very big night for Donald Trump. He double down on the number of lies he told and he did it mostly without talking over top of anybody. Mostly but not always.

just out of curiosity, do you guys really think we’re going to live on oil, primarily, forever? Do you understand how technology works, right? Did you notice that things are happening faster and faster? Oregon more things are going “green“ right under your noses.

and if you want to go do a little research, you’ll see that Joe Biden actually did say no cracking on federal land, not no fracking, period.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, a very big night for Donald Trump. He double down on the number of lies he told and he did it mostly without talking over top of anybody. Mostly but not always.

just out of curiosity, do you guys really think we’re going to live on oil, primarily, forever? Do you understand how technology works, right? Did you notice that things are happening faster and faster? Oregon more things are going “green“ right under your noses.

and if you want to go do a little research, you’ll see that Joe Biden actually did say no cracking on federal land, not no fracking, period.

LOL.  Just how long are you expecting to live, my friend?  Delusional.  Besides, I have investment interests in the oil industry.  Send up a flare when the electric car is perfected.  Don't see it happening any time soon, but let's make sure to throw plenty of money at that dog.  Eye roll.  Green New Deal, my ass.

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Cracking?

Hunter...is that you?🤔🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And for someone who is so concerned with Covid and what it's doing to people, don't ya think we should put these new green ideas on the backburner?

I would say let's get everything back on track like it was before China sent the virus over, and then we can try to figure out these complex issues that could disrupt things again and hurt the economy worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And for someone who is so concerned with Covid and what it's doing to people, don't ya think we should put these new green ideas on the backburner?

I would say let's get everything back on track like it was before China sent the virus over, and then we can try to figure out these complex issues that could disrupt things again and hurt the economy worse.

I loved Biden walking on stage with the ol' mask on.  So predictable.  Just a prop.

• Thanks 2

The fact checkers can't even get their fact checking right.

Debate Facts.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, 212frawk said:

who the hell stands like this

lean 2.jpg

🤣🤣 I gotta say, when I saw this camera shot last night, I thought of you frawky.

57 minutes ago, jc856 said:

🤣🤣 I gotta say, when I saw this camera shot last night, I thought of you frawky.

I didn't think of him a single time.  LOL

• Haha 1