Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Quinnen Williams supposedly could be bad for a 2nd round pick

Maybe the Jets wouldn’t trade him to a division opponent, but you never know.

Patriots traded Bledsoe to us.

This would be a top 5 pick DT on a rookie contract.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

They should at least make the offer of a 2nd, they likely won't and talk about how much money is already invested in the DL. 

I'd be okay with giving up a first too 

• Thanks 1

Put an offer on the table.  Pretend you're trying at the very least.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I’d do it in a heartbeat.

You know he plays defense right Sean?

• Haha 2

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

I would make a play for him for sure.....right now is the time to make a move!  do it!

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Your in favor of spending a high draft pick on another D-lineman? After all the bitching you’ve been doing about defense vs offense? Who are you and what have you done with Sean? 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I’m not totally against it. I know he’s around 300#. How is he at the 1 technique? Or is he just another Oliver/Harrison DT? The team is already heavily invested on the d-line. I’m leery about getting another underperforming DT.

7 hours ago, daryls61 said:

You know he plays defense right Sean?

On the defensive side of the ball im all about proven commodities. 

like Poyer, Hyde, and Hughes. 

First round offensive talent is more likely to improve your team than first round defensive talent. Seems like a lot more busts happen on that side of the ball if you ask me. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

41 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Your in favor of spending a high draft pick on another D-lineman? After all the bitching you’ve been doing about defense vs offense? Who are you and what have you done with Sean? 

I’d do it for a second and some change.

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I’d do it for a second and some change.

And I’m on the fence. For a Ted Washington space eater, sure. For another underperforming DT?  I’ll pass. I haven’t done my homework on Williams, so I’m not sure how he would fit. 

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

On the defensive side of the ball im all about proven commodities. 

like Poyer, Hyde, and Hughes. 

First round offensive talent is more likely to improve your team than first round defensive talent. Seems like a lot more busts happen on that side of the ball if you ask me. 

Hughes was a 1st round pick that Whaley traded Kelvin Sheppard for since Indy gave up on him. Poyer was the 69th rated safety and missed 10 games the season before the Bills signed him as a FA. You probably lost you mind when they signed Poyer thinking he was injury prone and wouldn't male final roster. 

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Hughes was a 1st round pick that Whaley traded Kelvin Sheppard for since Indy gave up on him. Poyer was the 69th rated safety and missed 10 games the season before the Bills signed him as a FA. You probably lost you mind when they signed Poyer thinking he was injury prone and wouldn't male final roster. 

Don’t know about Sean but I’m guilty of that.

I didn’t love the Poyer signing.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

23 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Wait we can get Quinnen Williams for our 2021 2nd round pick (hopefully that is a late 2nd).

Or we can keep our 2nd round pick and draft another Zay Jones, Cyrus Kouandjio, Reggie Ragland, Cody Ford or AJ Epenesa?   Hmmm.

PS We all agree the Bills need help on the DLine, so Dalvin Tomlinson, Quinnen Williams, Carlos Dunlap, Linval Joseph....we should inquire about each of them.

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Bills are stupid if they are not trying to aquire Williams.  2nd round pick would be steal for the Bills.   Even if he is a pass rusher and not a space eater.  He is big and strong to play the space eating position for a year until Star comes back next year....then you have Oliver and Williams as your pass rushing DT's....can even kick one out to LDE for 3rd down pass situations.  I think Williams is dying on the vine on the Jets.

Other guy that I think is out there, that might be worth a 1 year prove it....Daerus....if he is motivated for a big contract he might actually play for a year...which is all we need 

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Don’t know about Sean but I’m guilty of that.

I didn’t love the Poyer signing.

Nobody probably did but he has Poyer on a list "proven commodities" which Poyer was anything but.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

On 10/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Can he play nose though? 

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

He’s a nose tackle, so I sure hope so lol

I just think he's out of position. What made him dominate in college was his quick first step. I don't know, I haven't been following him much in the pros but didn't seem like a 3-4 defense in NY was a fit.