Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

The Biden Laptop Blues *****

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

They all got their jobs because their father OWNED a company. Like millions of other kids that father’s owned companies.Not because their father was VP and pulling some pulling some backroom deal for favors. Apples to apples. 

Trump OWNS the White House?? I must have missed that one


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Woody said:

Hmmmmm.. and this is from one of the Trumpster's favorite news sites, amirite??

Delaware State Police Refer Biden Hard Drive Questions to FBI

 

Police in Delaware said they do not have the hard drive that purportedly came from Hunter Biden's laptop and is referring all questions about it to the FBI.

Newsweek reported that the Delaware State Police claimed not to have the hard drive despite Rudy Giuliani telling Newsmax TV that he provided a copy of it to the agency Monday after he said he found inappropriate text messages and images involving Hunter Biden and at least one underage girl.

A Delaware State Police spokesperson told Newsweek Tuesday, "In light of ongoing questions about the credibility of these claims and multiple reports that the FBI is investigating their veracity, law enforcement is referring this matter to the FBI."

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump OWNS the White House?? I must have missed that one

You are a dumbass. Refresh my memory. What position were they given after Trump was elected? Which one is Secretary of State again? I checked Wikipedia and all of them are listed as having positions in their fathers company.  None of them are listed as having official government positions. Maybe that’s wrong, I don’t let politics rule my life. 


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nuke said:

You are a dumbass

Says the guy who still doesn't understand the picture. Pictures are what we use for people minds that can't comprehend words. You just moved yourself into a special class that can't comprehend either, apparently


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Says the guy who still doesn't understand the picture. Pictures are what we use for people minds that can't comprehend words. You just moved yourself into a special class that can't comprehend either, apparently

LIBills was right. I am trying to debate with a moron. If you can’t tell the difference between Trump hiring his kids on to his business and Biden using his VP position to get his crackhead son a job with Ukraine that he has no experience at.

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nuke said:

LIBills was right. I am trying to debate with a moron. If you can’t tell the difference between Trump hiring his kids on to his business and Biden using his VP position to get his crackhead son a job with Ukraine that he has no experience at.

TRUMP GAVE HIS KIDS WHO HAD ZERO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE JOBS IN THE FUCKING WHITEHOUSE YOU DUMB FUCK! What part do you NOT understand???????? 

Fuck my LIFE you Trump people are fucking stupid!


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

TRUMP GAVE HIS KIDS WHO HAD ZERO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE JOBS IN THE FUCKING WHITEHOUSE YOU DUMB FUCK! What part do you NOT understand???????? 

Fuck my LIFE you Trump people are fucking stupid!

Did they sell influence to Communists like Joe Biden's boy?  Nope.  JFK made his own brother Attorney General.  That wasn't popular at the time either.  Your "comparisons" are full of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

TRUMP GAVE HIS KIDS WHO HAD ZERO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE JOBS IN THE FUCKING WHITEHOUSE YOU DUMB FUCK! What part do you NOT understand???????? 

Fuck my LIFE you Trump people are fucking stupid!

You lead the league in stupid, boy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

This

No here’s how it really goes. The people that don’t support trump come to the board with facts, statistics, quotes, video, anything they can to back up their position. The people that support trump bring nothing except screaming out stupid words like four more years! MAGA!Trump! Completely denying anything that’s factual that shows anything negative about Trump and referring to made up bullshit as if it was true.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No here’s how it really goes. The people that don’t support trump come to the board with facts, statistics, quotes, video, anything they can to back up their position. The people that support trump bring nothing except screaming out stupid words like four more years! MAGA!Trump! Completely denying anything that’s factual that shows anything negative about Trump and referring to made up bullshit as if it was true.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL. If you believe that gaslighting fairy tale you might win the 2020 award for the Range's Mr. Gullible.

the amanda show nicksplat GIF

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If Hip, Frawk, F8, and Meat lived in nazi Germany they would have been on the first train to the concentration camps. 

FACTS

MAGAT tears are the best tears!

Has anyone been indicted yet?

  • Like 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

MAGAT tears are the best tears!

Has anyone been indicted yet?

You gotta wake up to the corruption and coverups within our government and mass media before you can understand.

Maybe Frawks tiny brain will process this at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You gotta wake up to the corruption and coverups within our government and mass media before you can understand.

Maybe Frawks tiny brain will process this at some point.

You are willfully blind to the corruption playing out in front of your eyes... fatfuk is calling for his political enemies to be jailed.  He is a two-bit wannabe dictator from a banana republic.  So go fuck yourself.  There is going to be a blue wave because he is the worst re-election candidate since Jimmy Fucking Carter

it is hard to look closely at the presidential election and not see that, given how little time is left, the odds of a big Biden win are higher than those of a Trump come-from-behind victory. Which brings us to the growing body of evidence on the congressional-district and statewide level showing that Trump’s political problems are metastasizing and having a strong drag on down-ballot Republicans. That extends from the Senate to the House and even down to the state-legislative level, with serious congressional and legislative redistricting implications. A party never wants to have a bad election, but a big loss in a year ending in a zero is the defeat that keeps on defeating, as Democrats painfully learned after their massive 2010 losses, which reverberated for the rest of the decade.

 

 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You are willfully blind to the corruption playing out in front of your eyes... fatfuk is calling for his political enemies to be jailed.  He is a two-bit wannabe dictator from a banana republic.  So go fuck yourself.  There is going to be a blue wave because he is the worst re-election candidate since Jimmy Fucking Carter

it is hard to look closely at the presidential election and not see that, given how little time is left, the odds of a big Biden win are higher than those of a Trump come-from-behind victory. Which brings us to the growing body of evidence on the congressional-district and statewide level showing that Trump’s political problems are metastasizing and having a strong drag on down-ballot Republicans. That extends from the Senate to the House and even down to the state-legislative level, with serious congressional and legislative redistricting implications. A party never wants to have a bad election, but a big loss in a year ending in a zero is the defeat that keeps on defeating, as Democrats painfully learned after their massive 2010 losses, which reverberated for the rest of the decade.

In my opinion, Trump's opponents on the left who would take over are a lot worse option than Trump himself.  A lot worse.  I'm hearing all kinds of predictions about Tuesday.  I think they're all full of shit.  I honestly don't know what's going to happen.  Win or lose my thinking is sound and won't change in the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You are willfully blind to the corruption playing out in front of your eyes... fatfuk is calling for his political enemies to be jailed.  He is a two-bit wannabe dictator from a banana republic.  So go fuck yourself.  There is going to be a blue wave because he is the worst re-election candidate since Jimmy Fucking Carter

it is hard to look closely at the presidential election and not see that, given how little time is left, the odds of a big Biden win are higher than those of a Trump come-from-behind victory. Which brings us to the growing body of evidence on the congressional-district and statewide level showing that Trump’s political problems are metastasizing and having a strong drag on down-ballot Republicans. That extends from the Senate to the House and even down to the state-legislative level, with serious congressional and legislative redistricting implications. A party never wants to have a bad election, but a big loss in a year ending in a zero is the defeat that keeps on defeating, as Democrats painfully learned after their massive 2010 losses, which reverberated for the rest of the decade.

This isn't even relevant to the discussion at hand🤣

It's like talking to a wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

In my opinion, Trump's opponents on the left who would take over are a lot worse option than Trump himself.  A lot worse.  I'm hearing all kinds of predictions about Tuesday.  I think they're all full of shit.  I honestly don't know what's going to happen.  Win or lose my thinking is sound and won't change in the least.

not knowing something is sound thinking?


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

not knowing something is sound thinking?

Now.  Now.  You know that isn't true.  In your heart, you know I'm right. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...