Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Singletary is sucking - OLine is doing fine - Game footage within the thread...

For once I agree with you Lit.

His vision is not there, we really needed to get Bell 

7 minutes ago, U-bomb said:

For once I agree with you Lit.

His vision is not there, we really needed to get Bell 

Yep.

THIS (above) is why McD went after Bell.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Not trying to disagree. But some of those holes could've closed half a second after the stills. Honestly I don't know. I don't have the time to do a full game analysis. We have to rely on your word. You love shitting on this team at the smallest of chance so I'm not buying it. At least not completely. To me its both. I can certainly believe that Singletary is missing holes just as much as I've seen him get hit behind the LOS and our line opening exactly cero holes. 

McD going after Bell is just good sense. Singletary or not Bell is a baller and teams should always be on the look out for players. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Not trying to disagree. But some of those holes could've closed half a second after the stills. Honestly I don't know. I don't have the time to do a full game analysis. We have to rely on your word. You love shitting on this team at the smallest of chance so I'm not buying it. At least not completely. To me its both. I can certainly believe that Singletary is missing holes just as much as I've seen him get hit behind the LOS and our line opening exactly cero holes. 

McD going after Bell is just good sense. Singletary or not Bell is a baller and teams should always be on the look out for players. 

You think a hole the side of a mac truck closed the next frame?

I even included a video as an example.

Really reaching there a bit Vic.

"You love shitting on this team at the smallest of chance so I'm not buying it."

Uh, i'm defending the O-line. Are they not part of the team now?

I noticed this during the game, he seems to lack vision, and or his hitting the hole where is coaches are telling him to. In contrast, Moss tends to turn his back to the online and tries to push backwards an awful lot instead of lowering his head and running through defenders. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I noticed his lack of acceleration at the hole.  That may go hand in hand with a lake of field vision or indecisiveness but he was not exploding at the line like before.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

I agree with Vic. EG the Second example. There is a LB closer to the yellow marked area. He is quicker there than singletary ... although that does not mean Singletary is not to blame. It a just too one sided as usual from Lit ...

Allen is inaccurate, everything else on Offense is great ...

Daboll sucks and holds everybody on offense back

Russ Brandon sucks and is the reason the Oline does not block well ...

etc etc etc 

not wrong ... but hyperboled (if this is a word)

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

29 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You think a hole the side of a mac truck closed the next frame?

I even included a video as an example.

Really reaching there a bit Vic.

"You love shitting on this team at the smallest of chance so I'm not buying it."

Uh, i'm defending the O-line. Are they not part of the team now?

Well you are also shitting on the runners soooo. There's also other threads of you shitting on Allen, Beane, Edmunds, McDermott. This needs no explanation. You know damn well. 

As for the topic. 

I hadn't seen the GIF. That one's pretty bad. He missed a big gain. Like I said. I have no doubt Singletary is part of the problem. But its not all on him IMO. It wouldn't surprise me at all if some of those others you posted closed up a fraction of a second and you just picked the perfect moment of the video to make it seem bad. If you didn't and those holes were all there the whole time by all means accept my apology. But I doubt it ;-)

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Well you are also shitting on the runners soooo. There's also other threads of you shitting on Allen, Beane, Edmunds, McDermott. This needs no explanation. You know damn well. 

As for the topic. 

I hadn't seen the GIF. That one's pretty bad. He missed a big gain. Like I said. I have no doubt Singletary is part of the problem. But its not all on him IMO. It wouldn't surprise me at all if some of those others you posted closed up a fraction of a second and you just picked the perfect moment of the video to make it seem bad. If you didn't and those holes were all there the whole time by all means accept my apology. But I doubt it ;-)

Of course its not all him.

But he is certainly not helping.

He is missing big holes and he is also making poor choices on small holes.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Topas said:

I agree with Vic. EG the Second example. There is a LB closer to the yellow marked area. He is quicker there than singletary ... although that does not mean Singletary is not to blame. It a just too one sided as usual from Lit ...

Allen is inaccurate, everything else on Offense is great ...

Daboll sucks and holds everybody on offense back

Russ Brandon sucks and is the reason the Oline does not block well ...

etc etc etc 

not wrong ... but hyperboled (if this is a word)

The 2nd example.

Mitch Morse is pulling (don't you see him?) and he would take care of that LB.

Not to mention, a RB needs to make a guy miss now and then. It's not all about getting wide open lanes to the endzone.

• Like 1

This is why I’ve been yelling “STOP RUNNING THE BALL” every fucking game this season. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This is why I’ve been yelling “STOP RUNNING THE BALL” every fucking game this season. 

I have to agree.

Just pass the damn ball until they are forced to put everyone in coverage, then run for a play or two.

There is a reason why they wanted Bell.

• Thanks 1

Well, you have to be able to run the ball a bit or Allen will see 2 high safeties all the time and have to throw underneath all the time. Lets see more Yeldon.  

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Runners are supposed to run to a gap, the great RB's can improvise....Motor is good but not great.  He is not a bell cow RB.  Moss is Motor just slightly slower but more power.  However, if your O line blows the D line off the line you get....pretty much what KC was doing.  The O line is always the problem when your running back is not getting 3 to 4 yards a carry.  

2 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Well, you have to be able to run the ball a bit or Allen will see 2 high safeties all the time and have to throw underneath all the time. Lets see more Yeldon.  

Every time they run the ball I think to myself ‘another wasted play’.

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Every time they run the ball I think to myself ‘another wasted play’.

If they just can't run, they could just dink and dunk down the field. 4 yard pass or run - no real difference. Pats lived of this type of offense for years.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

For those were saying we weren't physical enough blah blah blah.

I have no easy solution/suggestions.  We missed on Le'Von.   Bringing Bell in would have been very interesting.  Alas, we can't draw 5 new cards.  We have what we have.

In the meantime we do have TJ "the rocket" Yeldon we can rotate in!  Just load him up with Stick'um so he doesn't drop the rock.

• Thanks 2

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

I'm reminded of CJ Spiller. The dude was exciting as hell in the open field, but couldn't see the daylight to save his ass. There would be wide open spaces  a little to the left or right and he would just run into the back of his blockers. And watching it was just like, WTF Dude?

• Thanks 1

So what gives here?  He was fine (or at least much better) at hitting these holes last year.  Maybe Beane trades for a different guy as the deadline approaches.  But still, I've always bought into the idea that you can find RBs in a lot of places so hopefully one or both of our 3rd rounders figures it out.

I'm at a loss with Moss as well. I loved him coming out.  I thought he'd be a really good player right away.  Whoops.

9 hours ago, Bumbles247 said:

I'm reminded of CJ Spiller. The dude was exciting as hell in the open field, but couldn't see the daylight to save his ass. There would be wide open spaces  a little to the left or right and he would just run into the back of his blockers. And watching it was just like, WTF Dude?

And then Fred Jackson, running behind the same line, with the same holes, would blow right through them.

• Thanks 1

Are these guys smoking weed? Hit the hole man!