Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

The Turtle is Torching Pres Brain Worms

The Turtle is sticking it to fatboy in his most vulnerable time, with less than 2 weeks to the election..... no stimulus for you tubby......too bad, so sad ***lol

The top Senate Republican told colleagues that he had advised the White House against striking a pre-election deal with Democrats to deliver pandemic aid, fearing political repercussions.

“A badly weakened president — once the object of unwavering loyalty from congressional Republicans, who rarely broke with him on any major policy issue — was throwing concessions at Democrats to cement a deal that his own party was resisting.

Mr. McConnell’s remarks, confirmed by four Republicans familiar with them, threw cold water on Mr. Trump’s increasingly urgent push to enact a new round of pandemic aid before Election Day.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Just another example of the rats abandoning a sinking ship

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So Frawk is happy that people that are suffering aren't getting help because "oRanGE mAn BaD"

The Democrat party is one of unity and decency 🤣😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So Frawk is happy that people that are suffering aren't getting help because "oRanGE mAn BaD"

I aint a democrat dipshit. and as usual, you miss or choose to ignore the point. oh, and here's how its going for the fatfuk campaign

President Trump’s re-election campaign committee ended September with only $63.1 million in the bank despite canceling some television buys late last month, leaving him badly outmatched financially against Joseph R. Biden Jr., who reported $177.3 million in cash on hand for the final stretch of the campaign.

lol

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Are you really trying to out-stupid Blowman?? You're doing a fine job of it

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I aint a democrat dipshit. and as usual, you miss or choose to ignore the point. oh, and here's how its going for the fatfuk campaign

President Trump’s re-election campaign committee ended September with only $63.1 million in the bank despite canceling some television buys late last month, leaving him badly outmatched financially against Joseph R. Biden Jr., who reported $177.3 million in cash on hand for the final stretch of the campaign.

What i didn't miss, and what you and your gay lover failed to realize is the little dig you threw in mocking how "sad" you were that stimulus wasn't coming, and that it was too bad.

Trump has the money and said he'd put it up himself if he needed it. His rallies are huge ad buys that are likely more effective.

The real story is you guys happiness over the countries misery. 

You're sad individuals that deserve a good bitch slap like the hoes that you are

12 hours ago, 212frawk said:

The Turtle is sticking it to fatboy in his most vulnerable time, with less than 2 weeks to the election..... no stimulus for you tubby......too bad, so sad ***lol

The top Senate Republican told colleagues that he had advised the White House against striking a pre-election deal with Democrats to deliver pandemic aid, fearing political repercussions.

“A badly weakened president — once the object of unwavering loyalty from congressional Republicans, who rarely broke with him on any major policy issue — was throwing concessions at Democrats to cement a deal that his own party was resisting.

Mr. McConnell’s remarks, confirmed by four Republicans familiar with them, threw cold water on Mr. Trump’s increasingly urgent push to enact a new round of pandemic aid before Election Day.

You're such a political bigot.  It's ............disgusting.  Stop the hate.

I would like to thank the inspiration of a 1,000 landlords for allowing me to own Frawk's mind with the previous post.

Don't break your keyboard, big guy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FanBack said:

You're such a political bigot.  It's ............disgusting.  Stop the hate.

east shit MAGAT troll.  the world laughs at your sycophancy. 

lol

11 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What i didn't miss, and what you and your gay lover failed to realize is the little dig you threw in mocking how "sad" you were that stimulus wasn't coming, and that it was too bad.

Trump has the money and said he'd put it up himself if he needed it. His rallies are huge ad buys that are likely more effective.

The real story is you guys happiness over the countries misery. 

You're sad individuals that deserve a good bitch slap like the hoes that you are

What did you miss?  having a functioning brain, that's what.  the leader of the republican party is standing between the stimulus and the american ppl.  pres fatfuk cannot get his own party to do the thing he needs most to attempt to get re-elected.  so he is stuck peddling the same tired script from the 4 seasons ago.  Sorry, the reality tv guy playing president is out of tricks.  

PM me for the details so you can swing by to bitch slap me.  

lol

13 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

@Meathead didn’t you say something about people who reference acts of violence? How many times are you gonna let this guy do this without standing behind the rule that you threw down?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead didn’t you say something about people who reference acts of violence? How many times are you gonna let this guy do this without standing behind the rule that you threw down?

MODS...please help!

I'm getting bullied on da internets!

🤣😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

MODS...please help!

I'm getting bullied on da internets!

🤣😂

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when you get banned. For one thing you’re not being here will make this board drastically more intelligent.  Your very presence here actually dumbs this place down.

• Finger 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

thats a little mild to be counted, dont you think? its a term thats more symbolic than anything close to a real threat

now if he kept saying it over and over it could become threatening. or if it was part of a broader pattern of mild physical threats then that could also count

if he starts or has done that already let me know, and provide examples

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when you get banned. For one thing you’re not being here will make this board drastically more intelligent.  Your very presence here actually dumbs this place down.

Says Mr I've been wrong on every topic I've posted🤣😂

You think much more highly of yourself than anyone on this board does FTR

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thats a little mild to be counted, dont you think? its a term thats more symbolic than anything close to a real threat

now if he kept saying it over and over it could become threatening. or if it was part of a broader pattern of mild physical threats then that could also count

Come on, Meat...the guy is clearly desperate and needs you to save him from the verbal beatings I put on him every single day. Those are much more fun BTW

And Meat...I saw the man you say you read Mr Thomas Sowell and he says he left the Dems and admits it was a mistake.

Any comment on that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i knew he left the dems but ive never heard him say anything about regretting it. unless you mean it was a mistake being a dem in the first place, which i can see bc hes pretty reasonable about bi-partisanship but he has a definite conservative lean. he doesnt do it very often, but a couple times per book he takes very well worded swipes at liberalism. some of them i agree with, like the importance of having a father figure or at least strong authority figure in the home, taking personal responsibility instead of intentionally gaming the safety net programs, and the 'fight fire with fire' strategy liberalism has taken, contrary to their own values, when it comes to free speech and liberal militias (antifa and others)

in fact, if theres one criticism i have in his books is that sometimes he cant seem to rise above the fray and avoid taking obvious swipes at liberalism. for a guy that smart and that super accomplished, with some of the most important and enlightening books on the planet under his belt, you would think that he would WANT to avoid partisanship in his writings and appearances. so as much as i love the guys work, i'm a little disappointed he occasionally falls into the trap of partisanship. you can make valid points about the parties, even criticize them openly, if you do it with a sense of fairness and realization that both sides have their strengths and weaknesses and generally commit the same amount of sins, just on different issues

the real treat is to hear him speak. hes really intelligent, hes been all over the world studying culture, especially racial culture and its relationship with other racial cultures - or the dynamics within racial cultures that still results in extreme violence like we currently see in somalia and the congo. i could listen to him for hours

idk if you realize this, but black folks in general are more conservative than liberal. if the GOP didnt keep taking shits on blacks (and all poor people) every chance they get there would be a ton more repub blacks than dems in pretty short order. but you will never convince blacks to make a big shift to being republicans as long as those fuckers keep funnelling as much money to the rich as they can. it directly impacts the poor and lower middle class, and they are rightfully resentful for it 

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

east shit MAGAT troll.  the world laughs at your sycophancy. 

I’m surprised you let this guy reel you in like this. I’m not even sure if he is for real. I think is doing this more in jest, but I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

It's NOT his first time. I tagged you twice last week and You said ANY references to violence. ANY, not just a direct threat. Remember things like hoping someone gets hurt walking down the street or however you said it??

Seek help. soflabillsfan

no i honestly dont remember

i think most of us can recognize actual threatening verbal behavior when they see it. lets make that the standard

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no i honestly dont remember

i think most of us can recognize actual threatening verbal behavior when they see it. lets make that the standard

You made it a sticky on the front page of the website, it was three weeks ago. even JC Made references to it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

i knew he left the dems but ive never heard him say anything about regretting it. unless you mean it was a mistake being a dem in the first place, which i can see bc hes pretty reasonable about bi-partisanship but he has a definite conservative lean. he doesnt do it very often, but a couple times per book he takes very well worded swipes at liberalism. some of them i agree with, like the importance of having a father figure or at least strong authority figure in the home, taking personal responsibility instead of intentionally gaming the safety net programs, and the 'fight fire with fire' strategy liberalism has taken, contrary to their own values, when it comes to free speech and liberal militias (antifa and others)

in fact, if theres one criticism i have in his books is that sometimes he cant seem to rise above the fray and avoid taking obvious swipes at liberalism. for a guy that smart and that super accomplished, with some of the most important and enlightening books on the planet under his belt, you would think that he would WANT to avoid partisanship in his writings and appearances. so as much as i love the guys work, i'm a little disappointed he occasionally falls into the trap of partisanship. you can make valid points about the parties, even criticize them openly, if you do it with a sense of fairness and realization that both sides have their strengths and weaknesses and generally commit the same amount of sins, just on different issues

the real treat is to hear him speak. hes really intelligent, hes been all over the world studying culture, especially racial culture and its relationship with other racial cultures - or the dynamics within racial cultures that still results in extreme violence like we currently see in somalia and the congo. i could listen to him for hours

idk if you realize this, but black folks in general are more conservative than liberal. if the GOP didnt keep taking shits on blacks (and all poor people) every chance they get there would be a ton more repub blacks than dems in pretty short order. but you will never convince blacks to make a big shift to being republicans as long as those fuckers keep funnelling as much money to the rich as they can. it directly impacts the poor and lower middle class, and they are rightfully resentful for it 

I think you are ignoring the fact that Dems have done nothing for blacks for pretty much forever...including Obama and Biden, but I appreciate the response. 

You can at least give respectful, intelligent answers when asked or info is provided.

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's NOT his first time. I tagged you twice last week and You said ANY references to violence. ANY, not just a direct threat. Remember things like hoping someone gets hurt walking down the street or however you said it??

Stop crying you little baby😭🤯🏃‍♀️💨

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Stop crying you little baby😭🤯🏃‍♀️💨

He’s such a fucking cunt, isn’t he?

• Like 1