Were said to be a test for the Bills...well...they fucking FAILED it hardcore. Typical. 

Outscored 68 to 33

384 rushing yards to 179

416 passing yards to 385

1 turnover to 4 

How long will the Bills be JV to the great teams of this league? How long does it take? 5 years? 7 years? Someone tell me please.

miserable that 70s show GIF

the best man you need help GIF

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I said this on another site when someone said, bottom line we're still 4-2. I said just over a week ago we were 4-0. Losing is such a tradition in Buffalo, fans don't care if the Bills are great, as long as they're not in last place. Complacency runs rampant among Bills fans. There's nothing wrong with wanting your team to be great and still playing in late January. The last 2 weeks have shown me, not much has changed in Buffalo. Some fans want it all, while a majority are willing to accept mediocrity. 

• Thanks 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

4 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

So what happens if BIlls lose to the Jets 10 -  9?

I would seriously laugh my ass off. I will probably laugh all night. Then declare the season fucking over. It would be one of the worst losses in franchise history, up there with the super bowl losses and music city miracle. It really would. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 hours ago, The Chosen said:

I said this on another site when someone said, bottom line we're still 4-2. I said just over a week ago we were 4-0. Losing is such a tradition in Buffalo, fans don't care if the Bills are great, as long as they're not in last place. Complacency runs rampant among Bills fans. There's nothing wrong with wanting your team to be great and still playing in late January. The last 2 weeks have shown me, not much has changed in Buffalo. Some fans want it all, while a majority are willing to accept mediocrity. 

No, I'm not.

But 17 years of TOTAL DISFUNCTION is hard to overcome.  No coach wanted to come here, McDermott did. 

So much has changed, but not enough.

If every fan was as good as FanBack, the collective unconscious would propel this team to countless undefeated seasons.  The Bills would be so good they might pursue a World Series title or NBA Championship for a challenge.  Josh knocking LeBron on his ass might be fun.  I bet Beasley would steal a few bases.

But  the other fans do not measure up.  Sadly, none of you can.  And THAT is what holds back the Buffalo Bills. 

• Thanks 1

I also take blame. 

You see, these past two weeks, when I placed my wallet in my back pocket, I often had the Buffalo Bills emblem facing down.  Since the KC loss I have been meticulous about always have the head of the Buffalo facing up.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, JoeFerguson said:

So what happens if BIlls lose to the Jets 10 -  9?

sean is going to break a world record in over 100 years and go over the Falls in a barrel

• Haha 1

we'll have a chance again in January

I'm not worried.  LFG, no better time to play the Jets, regain that early season swagger going forward.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:31 PM, seandelevan said:

I would seriously laugh my ass off. I will probably laugh all night. Then declare the season fucking over. It would be one of the worst losses in franchise history, up there with the super bowl losses and music city miracle. It really would. 

Actually all joking aside i agree with this....if they lose to this shitty ass team...a team our 2nd/3rd strings can shut out easily..a team that the local high school football team can beat...its over....it really is......

• Thanks 1

This Jets team should not even put up a TD against us...not even that!!  Sure maybe 3 points..fine.....I understand playing to the level of our competition like we often do  etc etc but not this jets team.....no way......lf they lose my eyes will be bugging out Gase's for the rest of the season!

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2020 at 4:40 PM, seandelevan said:

Were said to be a test for the Bills...well...they fucking FAILED it hardcore. Typical. 

Outscored 68 to 33

384 rushing yards to 179

416 passing yards to 385

1 turnover to 4 

How long will the Bills be JV to the great teams of this league? How long does it take? 5 years? 7 years? Someone tell me please.

You don't even have lou sabans name on the wall. I hope it's forever.

• Thanks 1