Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Is McDermott Going to Be the New Marvin Lewis?

During the McDermott era the Bills will beat bad teams...more than likely beat average to good teams...but when it comes to great teams......not a fucking chance. How long will this fucking shit play out? Whose getting tired of this? I’m getting tired of chalking up automatic losses to teams that are considered “great” or “elite”. And then game time comes....and it’s fucking ugly. 

The Bills will probably make the playoffs...probably need to go on the road...and will most likely get booted from the first round...again. 
Right now he’s like Marvin Lewis in my eyes. Where’s his signature win? Against a below average cowboy team? A below average Steeler team? 
He’s 0 for life vs Ravens and Pats. What the FUCK dude? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

Well Sean, if your "tired of chalking up automatic losses to teams that are considered “great” or “elite”, here is a though, stop doing that. There no automatic loss just like there is no automatic win. Just because your behind in a game, doesn't mean you will lose it and just because you are ahead in a game doesn't mean you will win it. Your biggest problem is yourself and your mindset. The sooner you realize your thinking is the issue, the better your life will be. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

8 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Well Sean, if your "tired of chalking up automatic losses to teams that are considered “great” or “elite”, here is a though, stop doing that. There no automatic loss just like there is no automatic win. Just because your behind in a game, doesn't mean you will lose it and just because you are ahead in a game doesn't mean you will win it. Your biggest problem is yourself and your mindset. The sooner you realize your thinking is the issue, the better your life will be. 

Since when did you become some kind of Master Zen? 
Animated GIF

I just think you get yourself worked up over things that ae really not there. I don't like to lose either but I don't go into the game expecting it. Sure it could happen but hey, lets get better. The McDermott sucks, Bean sucks, 3 and out coming up, here comes a disaster thinking probably makes you feel even worse. 

• Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

26 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

How long will this fucking shit play out?

Until the end of time.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I made the analogy that Marvin Lewis is Sean’s ceiling in one of my rant threads during the game

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

the indian burial grave continues to take its revenge

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I'd be surprised if McDermott's method of coaching can lead the Bills to a 12-4 record.

He needs to outcoach an elite team. Hasn’t happened yet. Not even close. For fucks sake he got out coached by Bill O Brien!

• Thanks 1

I hope the Bills fire this idiot right now - before we make the playoffs again.  

I put a spell on you.

50 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I hope the Bills fire this idiot right now - before we make the playoffs again.  

I was of this mindset over the offseason...because the issues we’ve seen have reared their ugly head the last few weeks. 

im sure the Jets will make him look like genius again....but just you watch....I can fucking guarantee he’ll get out coached and cost the Bills the Pats game. 

I get your point. And maybe you are right. I am just thinking that we longed for days like this. To complain about not going deep in the playoffs. usually we complained because we flat out sucked. Currently:

- we have the best chance of actually having a franchise QB since Kelly (I am not sure about that but we have a good chance, first four games were awesome)

- we made the playoffs twice

- a lot of good FA moves

- we had a good D last year, so hopefully we can get the D back on track

So I am willling to give them the benefit of the doubt. The Lions fired Caldwell in a similar situation and look where they are. I bet they wish they had given him some more time...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I was of this mindset over the offseason...because the issues we’ve seen have reared their ugly head the last few weeks. 

im sure the Jets will make him look like genius again....but just you watch....I can fucking guarantee he’ll get out coached and cost the Bills the Pats game. 

If we can only get rid of the coach and GM we can go back to losing to bad teams as well.  Then we won't feel bad about losing to the good teams.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I put a spell on you.

His halftime adjustments are horrible. When was the last good third quarter he had? I always thought he was a bad gameday coach. I’ve called him a good Monday-Saturday coach. I thought he motivated the team, then the last two games happened. Other then Allen, everyone else just seems to be going through the motions.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

29 minutes ago, Nuke said:

His halftime adjustments are horrible. When was the last good third quarter he had? I always thought he was a bad gameday coach. I’ve called him a good Monday-Saturday coach. I thought he motivated the team, then the last two games happened. Other then Allen, everyone else just seems to be going through the motions.

Yup. His teams seem like they can’t handle when they get “punched in the face”. Seems like every bad game was when the opponent scored first and fast...or got a turnover early.