I’m sorry. Is this crazy? It was even brought up on WGR this morning. Maybe not a new RB but better production out of the ones we have. I’m still not sure why some of you praise Motor like he’s the second coming of Thurman Thomas or something but the dude needs to take notes. 

It has been mentioned several times that Edwards-Helaire would actually break runs wide when there were no holes while motor would keep plowing straight through. He also missed some holes. There were many times he could have busted a run to the outside but didn’t. 

Don’t get me started on Moss. Why not Yeldon? 

And don’t give me the cHiefS haVe a BetTer oFfensice LiNe dA us bullshit. THEY WERE DOWN 3 STARTERS! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING! 

And some of you wondered why the chiefs picked a RB in the first round...when they needed so much help on defense...well you got your answer last night. 

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

The run blocking is not good.  Leveon Bell might not have helped. 

The best RB historically without run blocking?  LaDainian Tomlinson.   From 2001 to 2005 he was touched or hit behind the LOS almost every play. 

• Thanks 2

What’s Motors longest run this season? 12 yards? Longest run of his career? 20 yards? I’m sorry but that is some weak ass shit.

I don't know why they dont use Yeldon more. The gut was productive with Jags. I think he had like 70 receptions one year. Also, I think they use the backs wrong. Use Moss when running power and motor out of the gun and misdirection. They need Feliciano and Spain back. 

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

What’s Motors longest run this season? 12 yards? Longest run of his career? 20 yards? I’m sorry but that is some weak ass shit.

K I just looked it up..his longest run this season is 18 yards...last year was 38......so...still weak ass shit.

You guys are talking about RBs who can make something out of nothing and I don't think Singletary is one of those guys.  Once Singletary runs into his own lineman its over.    :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Not to excuse Singletary because he's obviously part of the problem but its more OL if you ask me. Moss can't run either and Yeldon aside from the garbage time pay last week hasn't been opening any eyes. 

The runners are getting hit after 1 yard, sometimes even behind the LOS. Hos many times did you see Edwards Hellaire or whatever get hit for the 1st time after 5 or more yards ?? It happened all day long. 

The very few times Singletary has gotten some blocking I still see him bouncing of guys and breaking tackles. Problem is he rarely gets out of the backfield unscathed. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

The line sucks and because of that I'm really happy we didn't press and sign Bell.

Bell is notoriously an extremely patient runner behind the line.  This line is abysmal.  Ford got pushed back on a QB sneak in the chiefs game that made him look like he was fucking trying to pull on the play, it's embarrassing how fucking weak we are on both sides of the ball right now.

11 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Not to excuse Singletary because he's obviously part of the problem but its more OL if you ask me. Moss can't run either and Yeldon aside from the garbage time pay last week hasn't been opening any eyes. 

The runners are getting hit after 1 yard, sometimes even behind the LOS. Hos many times did you see Edwards Hellaire or whatever get hit for the 1st time after 5 or more yards ?? It happened all day long. 

The very few times Singletary has gotten some blocking I still see him bouncing of guys and breaking tackles. Problem is he rarely gets out of the backfield unscathed. 

Nope.

It's Singletary.

http://buffalorange.com/topic/39023-singletary-is-sucking-oline-is-doing-fine-game-footage-within-the-thread/

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

18 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I thought we were going to see more Yeldon last Monday??  Guess not..

• Thanks 1

he is not reading his blocking right, on several plays he has taken the wrong hole, The blocking is not always perfect but he is missing holes and taking the wrong ones.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, theAteam said:

Don't know why they try to jam a square peg into a round hole with Singletary. Why are they running him up the middle when it's been shown endlessly that he's most effective on the outside and on screens? He needs a few yards to pull off his hitch move, which is very effective in space.

I blame play calling. After week 4 people were anointing Daboll as the next Texans head coach. I haven't forgotten the past 2 years. The KC game play calling was all over the place. I don't think the offensive explosion the first 4 weeks was as much Daboll as it was Josh Allen getting better with the Diggs addition. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I still say Gurley would be a good option. On a 1 year deal, proving he's healthy this year, getting better week by week and Atlanta is out of it, might be able to get him for real cheap. 

I agree with the OP that we need a new RB.

I think it's really time to start question the guy building the team (Brandon Beane).

RB should be the easiest position to fill in the NFL and he can't even get that right. 

• Thanks 1

i don't like our running attack. Either we don't have the personnel to run it effectively, or it's not an effective system.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg