Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Next 4 games: Jets, Patriots, Seahawks, Cardinals

2-2....

We beat the 2 AFC east teams....

I could see the Seattle game being 38-35, and whoever has the ball last wins...Seattle defense one of the worst in league, tossup...I am going with the Loss on that one.

I just don't like the matchup against the Cardinals.

2-2......If its the same Bills lately....Seattle is gonna smoke us to no end......IMO....

1 hour ago, dmoney said:

2-2....

We beat the 2 AFC east teams....

I could see the Seattle game being 38-35, and whoever has the ball last wins...Seattle defense one of the worst in league, tossup...I am going with the Loss on that one.

I just don't like the matchup against the Cardinals.

6-4 isn't terrible, but a little tough to take when you start 4-0.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

What do you reckon our record will be after that?

Jets may be good medicine for this team.

It's so hard to say.  Allen, while he didn't make any crippling mistakes in that game last night with regards to turnovers or sacks, simply could not figure out how to move the ball. And part of that is on Daboll.  They're getting nothing from the run game and John Brown clearly seems hurt.  The TE position is also non-existent.  They'd better come up with something because everyone is going to copy what has been done to them the last two weeks.  

I'm really focused on the next two weeks.  Two wins there is huge.  We'd be 4-0 in the division and 2 games up on the Patriots at the halfway point of the season.  Then regroup and go from there.

Honestly, the Patriots game is THE game.  I can totally see us getting "big-brothered" like the Steelers just did to the Browns.  

• Thanks 1

They better be no worse than 2-2. Going to have to beat a good team if we are going to win in playoffs. 

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Seattle is a loss. I can’t see Belichick not being ready for Allen or being out coached by McDermott. Traveling to Arizona and expecting this defense stopping Murray? That will be tough. I think it’s going to be a long season.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Rough stretch coming up after the Jets. 

Jets are obviously beatable but with this team who knows. We should also be able to take care of the Pats. Cam looks like shit. Then again don't we always fix what other teas suffer at ?? ... Back to back weeks of facing some of the worst run D's in the game and we ran like shit. Seattle is a loss. Don't over think it guys. Wilson is on another planet right now. He's the best player in the game. As for Zona sign me up to the "Murray ain't it" train. I just don't see it. Yeah he's agile, mobile and runs like the wind But he's not that great a passer IMO. I think we can win that one. 

Ideally 3-1. 2-2 Ain't that bad either although it depends on how we look in those games. Anything less and we are cooked. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Seattle's defense is almost as bad as ours. That game is winnable if the offense from weeks 1-4 is back. And Arizona is hard to figure out. They look great 1 week and then like the Cardinals of old the next. Again, if Allen and the offense shows up, I'd expect a win. If this team is for real, 3-1 is a must, 4-0 should be the goal.

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Got to beat the Pats or its welcome to the past 20 years.

• Thanks 1

3 - 1!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

It's so hard to say.  Allen, while he didn't make any crippling mistakes in that game last night with regards to turnovers or sacks, simply could not figure out how to move the ball. And part of that is on Daboll.  They're getting nothing from the run game and John Brown clearly seems hurt.  The TE position is also non-existent.  They'd better come up with something because everyone is going to copy what has been done to them the last two weeks.  

I'm really focused on the next two weeks.  Two wins there is huge.  We'd be 4-0 in the division and 2 games up on the Patriots at the halfway point of the season.  Then regroup and go from there.

Honestly, the Patriots game is THE game.  I can totally see us getting "big-brothered" like the Steelers just did to the Browns.  

Chiefs found a way to open up mid range receivers we did not.

Well, I think the offense if fine.  Weather always plays a factor in the passing game, but I think the Offense is fine.  Defense on the other hand, is a major problem.  If you cannot stop the run, you are a bad team.   I think either Star, Shaq or Jordan was much more valuable than we thought.  If it is Star, well he is hopefully back next year...but if the run defense was anchored by Jordan or Star then we are in trouble.   Depth at LB position is also a major issue.  Edmunds is great, but without Milano we are exposed to TE's and the Run defense is not the same.

With the Jets sucking, maybe we should try to trade for Q Williams.  Our first round pick this year is not going to be great, and the Jets already sold their star running back.  Q Williams is a pretty stout DT that can stop the run.  Not sure if the Jets would trade him for a first round pick...but they are pretty dumb of late.  Might as well try!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

What if the Jets beat the Bills? 

Pack it in. It would be the kiss of death. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

They should win 3 of 4, with two wins coming the next two weeks. If they play the way they did the last two games, they could easily be 1-3. If I was to bet, I'd bet they do take 3 of 4 though, Arizona is not as good as they're record.