Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I’m completely fine with never playing on primetime again

Preach.

lets take a look back....

after the super bowl era was over the Bills were all but banished from prime time.

then the Cowboys Monday night game. One of the worst losses in Bills history but it was at least very entertaining for most non Bills fans. 

So Bills were rewarded with another one vs the Browns...which was one.of.the.most.boring.games.ever. Pundits were going off the next few days wondering why the fuck both of those teams were on prime time.

bills were given once more chance...and got flexed into a fucking BEAT DOWN by the Pats. That was it for the Bills on prime time for a long time after that. The league learned its lesson.

then came McFumbles game vs the Pats. A borefest here and there vs fins and jets. A decent game vs Seahawks that led to a loss. 
Steeler game...a win...but was actually a pretty boring ass game. 

I feel sorry for non Bills fans who watch this team, talk about being bored to tears.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Keep in mind that this was not supposed to be a primetime game. It was moved due to the COVID Titians. Also, if your playing in prime time, it generally means you are good so if we want to be good, we have to be comfortable playing in prime time. If primetime games make you nervous, your not prepared to be good. This goes for the team and the posters here.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

16 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Keep in mind that this was not supposed to be a primetime game. It was moved due to the COVID Titians. Also, if your playing in prime time, it generally means you are good so if we want to be good, we have to be comfortable playing in prime time. If primetime games make you nervous, your not prepared to be good. This goes for the team and the posters here.

I would consider TNF primetime.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

My bad - this was originally a TNF game. I'll do a lap.

• Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

I’ve been there for years. I know they beat a Duck Hodge led Steelers team in primetime last year, but, historically they shit the bed in primetime. And I leave for work at 4:30 am. I love my 1 o’clock Sunday games.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

That’s what I said two weeks ago. Buffalo just sucks on national TV. If we get a win here or there it’s by Luck, because normally, we get fucking embarrassed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I am old enough to remember Marv Levy talked about scheduling....he wanted Sunday at 100pm games for 16 weeks...easier to plan for, and could become a creature of habit with them....This , understandably with Covid, is a cluster****....hard to plan anything....

Yeah agreed, Sunday @ 10am my time, over with by 2pm and I can get on with my life. No sitting around nervous all day at work.

Except that ASS WHOOPING we gave Dallas last year was great.

• Thanks 1

I prefer Sunday at 1 PM, and prime time games to root against all the other teams and players I hate and/or am jealous of.

• Haha 1

this was a new one I encountered at work today:

“Well...at least you’re right there with the Dolphins” 

me: hUh? 

“yeah...but at least you got a better record than the Pats”

Me: um the Bills are 4-2 dude

”they are!? Could have fooled me. Your boys look terrible....thought they were like .500”

this is what happens every fucking time the day after the Bills are on prime time.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Man I hope the Bills can beat the Pats. The Fins are playing better than the Bills right now. If they are benching Fitz how good is Tua gonna be?

On 10/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Seriously.

Im completely fine playing 16 games a year at 1pm.

Yes. 

Wrote the same thing on the balls and goats thread. This team can't play on prime time. Take me back to the noon games on sunday where nobody gives a fuck about us. Please. I regret ever complaining about not getting enough national games. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I would like to propose that the Bills never play another down in the state of Tennessee ever again.  Unless of course they are in the Super Bowl and the game is played at Bristol Motor Speedway...

We convincingly won both of our prime time games last season. I’ll never forget how great that Thanksgiving victory over Dallas felt. 

You got my vote but our votes dont matter.   Look at December 7th through the 28th and puke.   possible 4 straight primetime games.       And God forbid the Jan 3 game is for the division title.  Who knows if that gets flexed also.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, Nuke said:

I’ve been there for years. I know they beat a Duck Hodge led Steelers team in primetime last year, but, historically they shit the bed in primetime. And I leave for work at 4:30 am. I love my 1 o’clock Sunday games.

we won but that was shitstorm ugly win too.

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I would tend to agree, but you have to admit that the Dallas Thanksgiving day game was fun to watch last season. 

• Thanks 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

2 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

We convincingly won both of our prime time games last season. I’ll never forget how great that Thanksgiving victory over Dallas felt. 

Those were very rare wins in the history of the Buffalo Bills on prime time

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Dallas ? Yeah. That was awesome. But that's it. Clearly the exception, not the rule. 

Pitt ? Nah man. Remember we played their 3rd string QB. Some dude called "Duck". And despite picking him off 4 times we still needed 10 4th quarter points. 10 out of our grand total of 17. That my dear friend is not "convincingly". That's barely

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: