All these high draft picks and this is the result?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

All these high draft picks and this is the result?

Why I preach to stop doing it.....

miserable that 70s show GIF

8 yards a carry in the first half. 

Players diving all over the place. it is truly pathetic

We could of had them....our defence....our run defence was just pure SHIT all around.....my god.....Mahomes had an easy night tonigth...never really got pressured at all...guy just handed the ball off and boooffff.....7 yrds per carry all night long for their rookie RB.....Are we a better D than Dallas???  Think about that one.....

466 total yards, 245 rushing yards 

0 sacks, again. 

Leslie Frazier is a nice guy. There is no way Sean fires him mid-season, but, he’s got to go after the season 

Right now McDermott is excusing his defense.....making excuses. Says Chiefs are good. Said Bills still could have won the game. Etc etc etc.

21 minutes ago, jpp said:

We could of had them....our defence....our run defence was just pure SHIT all around.....my god.....Mahomes had an easy night tonigth...never really got pressured at all...guy just handed the ball off and boooffff.....7 yrds per carry all night long for their rookie RB.....Are we a better D than Dallas???  Think about that one.....

We were playing a man short... make that 2... Lotulelei took up 2 guys on the opponents' O-line. That's 1 extra guy we now need to tie up 2 OL's that we didn't when Star was on the field.

Now, we don't have Milano in there, and Edmunds is still hurting. 

Well, he is right about both of those things. We had the chiefs pinned deep down 6 and a chance to win if we get a stop. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

20 minutes ago, Nuke said:

466 total yards, 245 rushing yards 

0 sacks, again. 

Leslie Frazier is a nice guy. There is no way Sean fires him mid-season, but, he’s got to go after the season 

Addison had a sack late, I think in 4th quarter...

15 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

We were playing a man short... make that 2... Lotulelei took up 2 guys on the opponents' O-line. That's 1 extra guy we now need to tie up 2 OL's that we didn't when Star was on the field.

Now, we don't have Milano in there, and Edmunds is still hurting. 

It dont matter.....Lotuleilei is not on the team.....I dont rely no more if Milano is out than our D is suddenly crap.....no excuse....every team has injuries......we are awful and Edmunds is still not tackling anyone.....McD needs to fix this......Maybe sitting 2 defensive players helped but it didnt it was abit worse tonight....

4 minutes ago, jpp said:

It dont matter.....Lotuleilei is not on the team.....I dont rely no more if Milano is out than our D is suddenly crap.....no excuse....every team has injuries......we are awful and Edmunds is still not tackling anyone.....McD needs to fix this......Maybe sitting 2 defensive players helped but it didnt it was abit worse tonight....

My point is we don't have depth... we don't have Star and we don't have a replacement for him on the team. Milano & Edmunds we don't have capable replacements. Even Alexander we must not have a capable replacement. 

I say those 4 (with 'zo) are the main differences between this year's D and last year's. If you want to nitpick, who took Shaq's and J. Phillips' places?

55 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

My point is we don't have depth... we don't have Star and we don't have a replacement for him on the team. Milano & Edmunds we don't have capable replacements. Even Alexander we must not have a capable replacement. 

I say those 4 (with 'zo) are the main differences between this year's D and last year's. If you want to nitpick, who took Shaq's and J. Phillips' places?

...and thats on the coaching staff....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jpp said:

.....Maybe sitting 2 defensive players helped but it didnt it was abit worse tonight....

Those two practice squad player played harder than any of the starters tonight. Murphy isn’t going to be re-signed next year. I think it’s time to make the switch from Murphy to Cox permanent.  

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Those two practice squad player played harder than any of the starters tonight. Murphy isn’t going to be re-signed next year. I think it’s time to make the switch from Murphy to Cox permanent.  

Even more proof you don’t need 1st rounders all over your defense.

Defense has sucked since week 1. But I’m fine with it...as long as our offense was lighting it up. 

for years I watched shitty defenses make it to the playoffs...and win...and even win Super Bowls. I would joke that the only thing they cared about on defense was to be out there and just slow the opposition long enough to give the offense a break. 

but.....when your offense has reverted back to normal Bills mode? Ruh roh. Season over.

The Bills did not want to get into a shootout with Mahomes at any cost.  They basically played prevent defense all game.  Even Mahomes said the Bills played to prevent the long ball all game.  So it appears the Bills were good with death by a 1000 cuts in willing to concede the running game in an effort to slow the Chiefs.  

It almost worked as we were in it at the end and showed some toughness at the very end.  I think they did this in Tennessee as well.  This is why the Chiefs ran wild and convert so may 3rd downs.  

But this has to be a morale killer to a proud defense, to give up so much yardage willingly and is it sustainable?