Allen looking like 2019 Allen (that deep deep shot was perfect though, great breakup by the DB) in this weather.  Get us a dome!

• Like 1

When I was younger, I loved going to bills games in the snow and the cold in the rain because I was young and stupid. Now that I’m older and if I ever move back to Buffalo and have the possibility of getting season tickets again, it would be highly dependent on them having a dome

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

59 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Allen looking like 2019 Allen (that deep deep shot was perfect though, great breakup by the DB) in this weather.  Get us a dome!

Dude just isn’t accurate.

Mahomes has the same weather to deal with and he’s like 80% for 2 TD’s.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Domes are the quickest way to make your team soft as fuck. You're not going to the Super Bowl with a dome team unless you get home field advantage.

• Barf 1

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Diggs in the back of the end zone was right in his hands.

1 hour ago, Thurmal said:

Domes are the quickest way to make your team soft as fuck. You're not going to the Super Bowl with a dome team unless you get home field advantage.

lol we play in the worst weather run the league and We are soft. 

Every dome team in the league has made a super bowl since we last won a playoff game

get fucked retard 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Diggs in the back of the end zone was right in his hands.

That was a good throw.

Albeit a little late.

Buck even mentioned that.

Diggs was running out of room and likely got scared about keeping his feet in bounds.

But it was accurate.

49 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

That was a good throw.

Albeit a little late.

Buck even mentioned that.

Diggs was running out of room and likely got scared about keeping his feet in bounds.

But it was accurate.

Not feeling good about this team. Same old Bills

4 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

Only stupid red neck Hicks will defend the “gotta be outside it’s our advantage”....no, true advantage is the weather never limiting your own offense 

I could give a fine fuck about advantage. It's about entertaining television. Domes are generic , antiseptic, boring..

It's already tag/flag football. Let's at least see a dirty uniform.. those fag ballerina tight uniforms

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

2 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

lol we play in the worst weather run the league and We are soft. 

Every dome team in the league has made a super bowl since we last won a playoff game

get fucked retard 

Which Super Bowl did Houston play in? Or Detroit? Domes are an abomination, and I would question the masculinity of any fan who wanted his team to play in one. Stop being a pussy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The type of throws both were attempting were wholly different, especially in the first half.  Allen had throwaways, at least 1 drop, and 2 dime deep balls where DBs made good plays....it wasn't easy throwing out there today, KC schemed for the weather better IMO.  

Chiefs could have stopped passing after the 2nd drive and ran every down, and they would have beaten us by 20+, it's really bad right now

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

The type of throws both were attempting were wholly different, especially in the first half.  Allen had throwaways, at least 1 drop, and 2 dime deep balls where DBs made good plays....it wasn't easy throwing out there today, KC schemed for the weather better IMO.  

Chiefs could have stopped passing after the 2nd drive and ran every down, and they would have beaten us by 20+, it's really bad right now

We can make whatever excuses we want for him, but he threw a 5 yard out pass on the first play of the game that was a full arms length behind his receiver.

He missed Diggs on a sure fire TD where he burned the CB following him.

One of the “dime” throws I believe you’re talking about is the one where he threw it too late. Announcers mentioned it too. Diggs had about a foot of end zone room left when the ball hit his hands, and probably was worried about staying in bounds in conjunction with catching it. Had that ball been throw a half second earlier, I bet Diggs catches it. It was accurate though.

9 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I could give a fine fuck about advantage. It's about entertaining television. Domes are generic , antiseptic, boring..

It's already tag/flag football. Let's at least see a dirty uniform.. those fag ballerina tight uniforms

The hell do you care?? You don't even LIVE in Buffalo. You'll probably never see a game live and besides, it's not real, anyway, remember?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Domes are for pussy germaphobes

lol.....domes actually hold the germs in and stimulate the immune system.

• Haha 1

cba fan

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

lol.....domes actually hold the germs in and stimulate the immune system.

No, controlled atmosphere weakens your ability to stand the elements.  

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

The hell do you care?? You don't even LIVE in Buffalo. You'll probably never see a game live and besides, it's not real, anyway, remember?

Movies aren't real, yet to watch those. Same thing. Entertainment for the eyes.

I've been to games but live in California lol.

Sure, I'm not sitting in the cold. But it makes for great tv

God this thread is full of closeted homos who think sitting out doors a few extra hours makes you a man. 

bunch of fags

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HipKat said:

When I was younger, I loved going to bills games in the snow and the cold in the rain because I was young and stupid. Now that I’m older and if I ever move back to Buffalo and have the possibility of getting season tickets again, it would be highly dependent on them having a dome

Lol.  You may not be young anymore but if ever move back to New York, you are still just as stupid.  

2 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

God this thread is full of closeted homos who think sitting out doors a few extra hours makes you a man. 

bunch of fags

Has nothing to do with that. It's simply boring to see the same plastic environment for every game

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No, controlled atmosphere weakens your ability to stand the elements.  

you said "germs"....not hardening yourself to tol weather.

cba fan