Last year was pretty bad. And when it came time for the draft they went ahead and drafted...not defense with their first pick..but a fucking running back who is now running over fools. Clyde Edwards Helaire. NOT a run stuffing nose tackle. NOT a shut down corner. In 2018 their defense sucked as well...what did they do? Draft a “game changing” LB? Nope. How about WR Mecole Hardman. Year before? Mahomes.

And tomorrow night, I can guarantee, those dudes will be running over, around, and past the myriad of defensive first and second rounders this organization keeps making over and over. And what’s ironic....the Bills Defense has been top 3...and they keep adding more top flight defenders from the draft...and are in fact worse. 

And this is not a Bills thing per say. I mean some would argue Aaron Donald is the best NT in the NFL right now. 

how many times did you hear his name when he played the Bills? Twice? He’s so amazing yet didn’t change the outcome of that game...at all. And we think Edmunds and Oliver and Tre White can? 😂 

Moral of the story: STOP DRAFTING DEFENSE SO HIGH! 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

More fake news from Sean. Last year 4 of the Chiefs 6 picks were on defense. The year before 3 of their first 4 were on defense. In 2018,  the year after they drafted Mahomes,. 5 of their 6th picker were on defense. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Last year was pretty bad. And when it came time for the draft they went ahead and drafted...not defense with their first pick..but a fucking running back who is now running over fools. Clyde Edwards Helaire. NOT a run stuffing nose tackle. NOT a shut down corner. In 2018 their defense sucked as well...what did they do? Draft a “game changing” LB? Nope. How about WR Mecole Hardman. Year before? Mahomes.

And tomorrow night, I can guarantee, those dudes will be running over, around, and past the myriad of defensive first and second rounders this organization keeps making over and over. And what’s ironic....the Bills Defense has been top 3...and they keep adding more top flight defenders from the draft...and are in fact worse. 

And this is not a Bills thing per say. I mean some would argue Aaron Donald is the best NT in the NFL right now. 

how many times did you hear his name when he played the Bills? Twice? He’s so amazing yet didn’t change the outcome of that game...at all. And we think Edmunds and Oliver and Tre White can? 😂 

Moral of the story: STOP DRAFTING DEFENSE SO HIGH! 

So since this is guaranteed, let’s say if we win and they don’t “run all over us” you stop posting for a year. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, daryls61 said:

More fake news from Sean. Last year 4 of the Chiefs 6 picks were on defense. The year before 3 of their first 4 were on defense. In 2018,  the year after they drafted Mahomes,. 5 of their 6th picker were on defense. 

Everyone knows your first round pick is your money maker pick. Who gives a fuck about some DB they drafted in the 4th round? 

Yeah KCs defense is why they are defending super bowl champs.

7 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

So since this is guaranteed, let’s say if we win and they don’t “run all over us” you stop posting for a year. 

Didn’t guarantee the Chiefs will win though. 

Can OUR offense blow past their guys? They should. The only thing holding our offense back is McDermott and his conservative ways ie. trying to milk clock before half, settling for 3, run, run, pass etc.

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Everyone knows your first round pick is your money maker pick. Who gives a fuck about some DB they drafted in the 4th round? 

Yeah KCs defense is why they are defending super bowl champs.

I am not sure this could be more wrong. It is actually your mid round picks that make a team great. Due to the salary cap, teams need to hit on these picks to field a competitive roster. 

KC has had only 2 first round picks in the last 5 years and they seem to be doing just fine without a 2st every year. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Lol didn't they trade a first round pick for Clark?  Just pay Jones a shitload of money at DT and spend $$$ on Honey Badger?

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

stop acting like the bills have no chance

the bills are obviously ascending. im not gonna put them on kcs level yet, but one more offseason of picks (down a few from the diggs trade) and adding key depth FA's, plus hopefully somebody to replace star ukelele who i think is finished, and they could be at kcs level

point is, this is a very good bills team and its on the rise. we should see a completely different team tonight, much tighter, with josh not making those turnover mistakes

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Sean .... Aaron Donald absolutely wreaked havoc on our asses a couple weeks ago. He was the main reason we got nothing going on offense in that 2nd half. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Look, if the Raiders beat them then so can we.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile