Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Biden’s lead the exact same as Clintons

Just now, jayhall93 said:

This election will be decided by the Supreme Court. It’s 2000 all over again

Good thing it's mostly Conservative now.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

50 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Please send up a flare when Texas goes blue............

So it's all over, huh?

And it might be. They just won’t admit that it was over in 2016. Rachel Maddow even did a show the day before about how Trump had no path to victory. Snd yet here we ate again. It’s over and this time is different and we mean it 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

And it might be. They just won’t admit that it was over in 2016. Rachel Maddow even did a show the day before about how Trump had no path to victory. Snd yet here we ate again. It’s over and this time is different and we mean it 

No idea how this will turn out, but it is certainly not over.  Oh no.

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

I’ve said this before, but, Hip assures me this time it’s different. No path to victory. Where have I heard that before?

This is the second time you’ve accused me of that. I have not said that Trump is going to lose. Actually if you look back about a week ago I said he’s probably going to win so get your fucking facts straight

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

WHAT?  TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN?!?!?!?

might GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is true, sadly. 

I honestly believe he's compromised and is a threat to our national security.

We must put our faith in GOD and trust his plan...even if it doesn't make sense to you or me.

lol

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol

I’m so happy that you quoted that because I needed something to laugh hysterically at, at the end of a long hard day. The idiocy is just indescribable with that guy

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

blob?bcid=T2l6TxVNBfABfQ

Biden doesn't have rallies, but cool meme bro

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’m so happy that you quoted that because I needed something to laugh hysterically at, at the end of a long hard day. The idiocy is just indescribable with that guy

Want to laugh really hard?

Look in the mirror

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

Reporter tries to cover with her BS.  Oh well, on to the next Biden - Harris rally.  

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

16 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Want to laugh really hard?

Look in the mirror

That only brings him pain and suffering which is why he shows up on here trying to take out the winners with his dumb posts.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

35 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That only brings him pain and suffering which is why he shows up on here trying to take out the winners with his dumb posts.

He's a fuckin Mo-Mo.

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Reporter tries to cover with her BS.  Oh well, on to the next Biden - Harris rally.  

You know what Biden does have?? About 115 million more dollars than Trump. ALL these people going to Trump rallies and no donations?? Huh! That seems weird. They say they really want him to win again but they can't ante up a few pesos so he can,m you know, afford to campaign and stuff?

What do ya know about that?

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You know what Biden does have?? About 115 million more dollars than Trump. ALL these people going to Trump rallies and no donations?? Huh! That seems weird. They say they really want him to win again but they can't ante up a few pesos so he can,m you know, afford to campaign and stuff?

What do ya know about that?

That's why.                       Only votes count at the polls.  

John Doerr, chairman of venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins, gave over $355,000 to the Biden Action Fund last quarter. Stephen Mandel, founder of Connecticut-based hedge fund Lone Pine Capital, contributed more than $310,000. Pete Muller, founder of investment manager PDT Partners, gave the committee $360,000. Jonathan Soros, an investor and son of billionaire George Soros, gave just under $145,000.

Biden Action also saw large contributions from leaders at Blackstone, JPMorgan Chase, The Carlyle Group and Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts, among other firms. The Biden Action Fund raised more than $4 million from those in the finance industry in the third quarter of 2020. The fund raised over $30 million overall last quarter.

People in the financial industry have largely favored Biden, spending more than $50 million to back his candidacy, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, compared with more than $10 million for Trump.

Several finance executives privately say that they’re tired of dealing with the impact of Trump’s tweets on their investments. They are starting to be convinced of a sweep by Democrats come Election Day.

Wall Street donors’ lack of enthusiasm for Trump comes even after the industry benefited from corporate and individual tax cuts passed during his administration.

Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee between the campaign and the Republican National Committee, saw very little from Wall Street executives during the third quarter.

Big contributions came from several Trump allies, including $765,000 from Geoff Palmer, owner of Los Angeles-based real estate company G.H. Palmer Associates. David Fischer, the president’s ambassador to Morocco, donated $250,000. Joe Ricketts, founder of TD Ameritrade, gave $315,000.

Several previous Trump allies and supporters – including billionaire and the president’s longtime friend Ronald Lauder, Silicon Valley executive and investor Peter Thiel, and conservative financier Robert Mercer – were notably absent, however. All three have noticeably scaled back their support for the president and many other leading Republicans.

Trump Victory ended up raising close to $120 million in the third quarter. The president’s other joint fundraising group, Trump Make America Great Again Committee, brought in $235 million.

Yet, Biden’s other joint fundraising committee, known as the Biden Victory Fund, raked in nearly $420 million over the same time period.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/16/wall-street-donors-line-up-behind-biden-in-massive-third-quarter-fundraising-haul.html

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

But, but, I thought Trump uses his own money. I guess it was all tied up in that secret Chinese bank account...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 10/20/2020 at 9:46 PM, HipKat said:

Yeah it’s a little hard to hold rallies hiding in a basement. They didn’t do a good enough job of hiding Hunter though.

13 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

There isn’t any buzz about Joe’s lackluster Presidential campaign. This is Trump vs not Trump and every time Biden goes out in public he jeopardize that.That’s why they are hiding him in the basement so much.

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

Yeah it’s a little hard to hold rallies hiding in a basement. They didn’t do a good enough job of hiding Hunter though.

LOL. Your guys infatuation with Hunter Biden is laughable. Hunter Biden is running for president but go ahead keep focusing on him in the meantime I see Joe Biden out making speeches and traveling almost daily. That whole hiding in the basement thing? Yeah August called and they want their stupid story back.

Meanwhile, stupid redneck hillbillies are bumping uglies all over the country on a daily basis in the traveling Donald Trump COVID-19 parties, while the rest of us roll our eyes at the latest stupidity.

Do you know what Joe Biden hasn’t done? He hasn’t been infected with coronavirus or spread it around his inner circle like somebody else running for president. Fucking guy couldn’t even protect himself or the people working in the White House.

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

LOL. Your guys infatuation with Hunter Biden is laughable. Hunter Biden is running for president but go ahead keep focusing on him in the meantime I see Joe Biden out making speeches and traveling almost daily. That whole hiding in the basement thing? Yeah August called and they want their stupid story back.

Meanwhile, stupid redneck hillbillies are bumping uglies all over the country on a daily basis in the traveling Donald Trump COVID-19 parties, while the rest of us roll our eyes at the latest stupidity.

Do you know what Joe Biden hasn’t done? He hasn’t been infected with coronavirus or spread it around his inner circle like somebody else running for president. Fucking guy couldn’t even protect himself or the people working in the White House.

A  real fare-thee-well for Biden, are you?  Your arguments are ridiculous.  

Maybe you could entertainment with an study paper on a hypothetical argument:  Would Hellen Keller rather be blind or deaf if given the opportunity., Or maybe you could convince that brussel sprouts taste fantastic while grits are terrible.   Your arguments are ridiculous.  

• Thanks 1