Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Biden’s lead the exact same as Clintons

Nope, 2016 all over again!

book-it-danno.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I'm not concerned.  Joe30330's internal polls have sent his staff into a panic.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

EAB5630F-ED97-4C9A-B65A-43FFB3F3C60D.jpeg

Probably not. According to the Trumpsters, polls don’t mean anything

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If Biden wins, Jim Carrey and Maya Rudolph will have a gig on SNL for awhile.

well this time we will know about the russian manipulation. i just hope enough people understand what they did so they can avoid it. maybe just knowing that they manipulated people on the social networks via vids, photos, texts, and memes will be enough that they wont be able to push enough people over the line to eek out razor thin wins like they did last time

we wont have hillary getting caught cheating, so thats a huge plus

and for the time being, the dems seem to have stopped the burning of cities for stupid reasons. i hope that means BLM has decided to keep their victim peddling mouths shut so that they dont push people to don like they did last time

i dont think russia can do enough to push him across the line, and i dont think they are going to get enough traction on hunter to flip this election

get ready to drink the sweet, sweet tears of all the mind controlled true believers when their furor loses

• Disagree 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

well this time we will know about the russian manipulation. i just hope enough people understand what they did so they can avoid it. maybe just knowing that they manipulated people on the social networks via vids, photos, texts, and memes will be enough that they wont be able to push enough people over the line to eek out razor thin wins like they did last time

we wont have hillary getting caught cheating, so thats a huge plus

and for the time being, the dems seem to have stopped the burning of cities for stupid reasons. i hope that means BLM has decided to keep their victim peddling mouths shut so that they dont push people to don like they did last time

i dont think russia can do enough to push him across the line, and i dont think they are going to get enough traction on hunter to flip this election

get ready to drink the sweet, sweet tears of all the mind controlled true believers when their furor loses

This stuff has been verified as 100% real.

You insult yourself and everyone else peddling this garbage.

Do some fucking research and stop being a puppet for crying out loud

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the desperation really taking its toll now, huh?

• Haha 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Do some fucking research and stop being a puppet for crying out loud

This is just funny, coming form you. smh

Oh, the irony!

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

the desperation really taking its toll now, huh?

I'm not the one saying something that's completely false

That would be you 

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This is just funny, coming form you. smh

Oh, the irony!

I've forgotten more than you've ever learned, chump.

• Like 1

Big differences in 2020 compared to 2016.....

* Far fewer undecided voters in 2020, about 8% this year v >16% in 2016

* ByeDon has far less unfavorable rating than HRC, he has a net positive v HRC's net negative

*Fatfuk is no longer a mystery..... think of this as the end of season 4 of Celebrity President....  by the end of season 4, ratings were down by more than half...PPL are sick of him and will cancel the show like NBC did

*The Record:  Economy tanked, plague rampant, foreign policy in disarray, no stimulus deal from Art of the Deal guy ****lol

*The Debate:  That first debate has stuck to him like the stink on PhillysFinest...... more and more ppl are disgusted by him with huge unfavorables, every poll has him well of 50% of ppl seeing him for what he is, a demented moron (i.e. unfavorable)

*Early Voting:  Hard to quantify this but there is record early turnout, leaving less room for undecided morons to get persuaded by the disinformation campaign that is the fatfuks closing campaign argument

It aint over til its over but this is NOT 2016... more and more likely this is fatfuk on election night

zbawhhtw7l66ntazg.jpg

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

You are as desperate as Adam Schiff and his buddies in DC that are going down in flames.

Trump has run a great campaign on the ground registering new voters, while many have left the loser Dem party because they don't believe in law and order and have proven to be hateful and divisive as well as the not believing in GOD or respecting the flag.

The number is well over half a million in Pa alone.

Loser Dems lose.

We keep winning, winning, WINNING!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are as desperate as Adam Schiff and his buddies in DC that are going down in flames.

Trump has run a great campaign

Keep telling yourself that, its only going to make it worse when he gets his ass handed to him.

• Haha 1

lol

when you live on the far right wing, everything not complimentary of your furor sounds untrue

ive done more research than you, my friend. remember, im disabled. whatever time im not taking care of my health problems, i mostly read

everything i said was correct. you just dont like the implications. plus theres that brainwashing thing from reading too much of the Hillbilly Times

• Like 1

I’ve said this before, but, Hip assures me this time it’s different. No path to victory. Where have I heard that before?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

when you live on the far right wing, everything not complimentary of your furor sounds untrue

ive done more research than you, my friend. remember, im disabled. whatever time im not taking care of my health problems, i mostly read

everything i said was correct. you just dont like the implications. plus theres that brainwashing thing from reading too much of the Hillbilly Times

Not a chance, bud.

Maybe your disability is more detrimental than you realize

36 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’ve said this before, but, Hip assures me this time it’s different. No path to victory. Where have I heard that before?

No one is saying "no path to victory", ByeDon is favored to win.  

President Trump is running out of time. Joe Biden leads by double digits in national polls, and state-level polling is only slightly closer. In fact, Biden’s lead is so large that traditionally red states like Georgia, Iowa, Ohio and Texas might now go blue. We’ve entered the last two-week stretch before Election Day, and Trump needs the race to tighten — we’re way past the point where a normal polling error could let Trump close the gap. Still, Trump has a meaningful chance per our forecast — a little worse than the chances of rolling a 1 on a six-sided die and a little better than the chances that it’s raining in downtown Los Angeles. And remember, it does rain there. (Downtown L.A. has about 36 rainy days per year, or about a 1-in-10 shot of a rainy day.)

lol

53 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

No one is saying "no path to victory", ByeDon is favored to win.  

President Trump is running out of time. Joe Biden leads by double digits in national polls, and state-level polling is only slightly closer. In fact, Biden’s lead is so large that traditionally red states like Georgia, Iowa, Ohio and Texas might now go blue. We’ve entered the last two-week stretch before Election Day, and Trump needs the race to tighten — we’re way past the point where a normal polling error could let Trump close the gap. Still, Trump has a meaningful chance per our forecast — a little worse than the chances of rolling a 1 on a six-sided die and a little better than the chances that it’s raining in downtown Los Angeles. And remember, it does rain there. (Downtown L.A. has about 36 rainy days per year, or about a 1-in-10 shot of a rainy day.)

Please send up a flare when Texas goes blue............

So it's all over, huh?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

Probably not. According to the Trumpsters, polls don’t mean anything

That's the part that scares me.

The polls were VERYYYYY wrong last time.

Biden's lead is the same exact lead that Clinton had 4 years ago at this exact time.

That's not great...

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Worst case scenario for Trump next month is this.

2020 Election.jpg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

23 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

That's the part that scares me.

The polls were VERYYYYY wrong last time.

Biden's lead is the same exact lead that Clinton had 4 years ago at this exact time.

That's not great...

It's actually less in battleground states from what I have seen.

I'm feeling good about it

This election will be decided by the Supreme Court. It’s 2000 all over again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]