Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

The Bills are Josh and the WR and....

Nothing else. No running game. No defense. We want to crown Beane as a great GM. Two of his three 1st round picks are almost nonexistent. What is Edmunds doing? Oliver? Other the Davis, how is this years draft class doing? This team is 100% Allen 

• Thanks 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The Bills are 4-1 and have had one bad game out of five so far. And some Bills fans are already acting like bitches. 

• Like 1

I’ll I’m saying is Allen and the WRs have been great. What else has anyone else done? Running backs? Pass Rushers? LBs? 

I’ll give you Tre White is good and the Safeties are steady, but, if the front seven and the running game played up to half of their potential, this team would be a contender 

Well, QB is by far the most important position on the team and we have that taken care of. That puts us way ahead of Bills teams of past years. 

What the hell happened to Tre? Arguable DPOY last year. Is he suffering from get paid syndrome?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Well, QB is by far the most important position on the team and we have that taken care of. That puts us way ahead of Bills teams of past years. 

I agree with that. 

Well this issue was Bills had to prepare for both the titans and chiefs with only a couple of days....injuries galore....kinda makes sense that they just floated around the field last tuesday.....tomorrow we will see.....but mahomes is a nightmare for any team really.......either way at least we got the jets following week.....so glad NE dropped a turd today....

3 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

One of their first round picks became diggs. How’s that working out? 

I'd say it's working out fucking perfectly.

3 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

The Bills are 4-1 and have had one bad game out of five so far. And some Bills fans are already acting like bitches. 

It's funny b/c I live out of market and all fans are like this.  Even Patriots fans are just fed up with their team this year (and other years).  It's hilarious to think that you can go to what...9 super bowls in like 20 years and your fans are still all pissy. 

He has a point. Matthew Fairburn and Joe B’s podcast for the Atlantic discuss this topic actually. Beane’s draft picks on the defense have not done shit. Tre was pre Beane. But they were quick to say if Allen stays good and takes the next step then who cares? 

but yeah it’s getting to that point. It’s Allen and Diggs. No running game. No tight end. Brown and Beasley come and go. They are either hurt, hampered, disappear. Gabe Davis has shown promise...but still...he’s no Chase Fucking Claypool.

side note: someone had a screenshot of Tannenhill running and all you see, 10-12 yards behind and chasing, are Oliver and Edmunds. Chasing. Getting burned. this is why you don’t draft defense in the first round. Soon it will be like the running back position. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

11 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

One of their first round picks became diggs. How’s that working out? 

Turns out to be a smart move. When the players you draft shit the bed, trading draft picks for proven players...... BRILLIANT!

22 hours ago, Nuke said:

I’ll I’m saying is Allen and the WRs have been great. What else has anyone else done? Running backs? Pass Rushers? LBs? 

I’ll give you Tre White is good and the Safeties are steady, but, if the front seven and the running game played up to half of their potential, this team would be a contender 

Tre Who

On 10/18/2020 at 2:35 PM, Psycho79 said:

Our defense has had 5 bad games. Even the freaking Jets made a game out of it in the 2nd half. The Raiders game is the only game that they contributed in. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

22 minutes ago, The Chosen said:

Our defense has had 5 bad games. Even the freaking Jets made a game out of it in the 2nd half. The Raiders game is the only game that they contributed in. 

The bottom line is that we won those games. The Bills are 4-1 and there are plenty of games left to fix the defense. 

Josh gets no help again