Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

I’m Sorry...But the Bills Are Going to Get Embarrassed On National TV...Again.

Tennessee gets blown out by UK and now the Braves are about to blow a 3-1 series lead in the NLCS, so yeah I’m starting to feel the same way with how my sports teams are doing. 

• Thanks 1

No way! Win or lose this game will be MUCH more competitive than last week.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

NO

FUCKING

WAY

You are picking the Bills to lose????

• Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

With the way our defense has been playing, our inability to get to the QB, and the way our run game has looked, it's highly possible.  Our 2020 year is all of a sudden drastically shifted to a one-dimensional Josh Allen passing attack.  So very odd.

• Thanks 2

I think we really don't have any idea.  everyone sadi the Bills would embarrass themselves last Thanksgivig too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone will drop a couple games that fuck with every bettor. They have 2 bad games, who gives a fuck? They'll still win 10 or 11 

• Thanks 1

The only..and I mean the ONLY way the Bills win is if the Bills score 7, not 3, on every possession....and get ONE break like a turnover or a return..cuz our defenses sure ain’t shit gonna stop them. No way in hell. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

Bills will fare well. But, as it's an afternoon game on a Monday, few will be watching outside the base of the teams.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

Chiefs will score 50+

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Bills will fare well. But, as it's an afternoon game on a Monday, few will be watching outside the base of the teams.

You might think that. But I doubt it.

45 minutes ago, gunnar_zero said:

Good thing this isn’t going to be on national tv dipshit 

It is a National game and we have the #1 announcing crew too.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Love how we used to bitch about not getting national games and now we're lamenting them.

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

Love how we used to bitch about not getting national games and now we're lamenting them.

Well since the Bills always fold like cheap lawn chairs on national tv I’ve been quite adamant of having, and only having, Sunday games at 1. I think the only Bills fans that want them on national tv are the ones who don’t have work the next morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Well since the Bills always fold like cheap lawn chairs on national tv I’ve been quite adamant of having, and only having, Sunday games at 1. I think the only Bills fans that want them on national tv are the ones who don’t have work the next morning.

Yes, I have to leave for work at 4:30 am. I hate night games. I have to choose between sleep and football.  I’m a big fan of 1 o’clock games

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

More fake news from Sean. Bills won their last 2 regular season national televised games vs Steelers (SNF) and Cowboys (Thanksgiving) last year. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

8 hours ago, daryls61 said:

More fake news from Sean. Bills won their last 2 regular season national televised games vs Steelers (SNF) and Cowboys (Thanksgiving) last year. 

Yup...that’s two....out of what? 30? 

• Like 1