Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter........*****

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sounds to me like you're quite confident of a Biden victory, then.  Okay.

Im quite confident that he has a very good chance to win. Nothing is guaranteed. I'd take his chances over fatfuks that for sure.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

you never, ever, quote back these supposed sources.  Im not going on some wild info hunt in furtherance of this retarded smear.  

It's just so damn funny.  If the situation was reversed, this would be the biggest story ever.  You can say that's not true all you want, but deep down somewhere, you know I'm right.  I am.

22 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Fuck off, I just downloaded the report but like, sorry i havent digested all 100+ pages yet.  If that Senate report were going to move the needle it would have.  instead, its crickets except for the murdoch echo chamber.

Admit it, fatfuk bet the farm on this retarded october surprise and it flopped. he's flogging the shit out of it while the country is in an epic pandemic that he keeps saying is over.  This is a text book case of how to fuck up a campaign he could have easily won if he had an even remote interest in the truth or a passing interest in saving the country from this pandemic mess.  Instead, he's spends the last 2 weeks of his campaign preaching to the choir in superspreader rallies that do NOTHING to convince anyone to vote for him that isnt already in the personality death cult.

a real bobulinski!

The senate report is a piece of the puzzle. I was simply pointing out to you that it didn't have the Bobulinski info...that just came out recently. 

Trump did more to stop this than Biden ever would have. This belief that the man of all talk and no action for 47+ years is ridiculous. He was behind Trump in asking for shutdowns and was against the travel ban...he likely would've had us in worse shape, and he's still talking shutdowns which even the WHO says is not the right thing to do.

Mask mandates don't work, and neither do lockdowns. Herd immunity is the real answer along with distancing indoors and hand washing. Elderly should take extra precautions, and he's already said their care will be covered if they get it. Again...what else do you want them to do? Europe is in worse shape and has more deaths and they were on lockdowns and mandates.

You all keep using bullshit mainstream media narratives to make your argument, and they have been proven wrong.

You'll wish you never backed Biden if he gets lucky enough to get into power...the guy is a disaster that is corrupt and controlled by radicals that want to dismantle this country.

It's clear to see what's going on if you notice all the censorship going on against anyone trying to share things anti Biden and how they allowed hacked material on Trump. You should be disturbed that all these forces are lined up against the public and are telling you what you can and cannot be given information wise. Media not asking Biden any questions while viciously attacking Trump with everything they can come up with. You think this is all legit and the people are getting a fair shake in terms of each candidate being vetted on what they have done and what they will do?

This will be looked back on as the downfall of the media and possibly free speech in this country. They can only pray Biden wins...otherwise, they are done for.

Not one of you bums can point to what Trump has done and say Biden would do better. He did better with a hostile media, an opposing party unwillimg to work with him, and having to deal with the China virus than Biden did in 47 years. 

If Biden is your man, you have surrendered this country to radicals and deep corruption.

America will suffer, and you'll have to live with the choice you made.

Joe Biden ain't no angel.  In fact, he's dirty.  I hate career politicians from either party.  Dementia-Joe Biden is a career politician.

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The senate report is a piece of the puzzle. I was simply pointing out to you that it didn't have the Bobulinski info...that just came out recently. 

Trump did more to stop this than Biden ever would have. This belief that the man of all talk and no action for 47+ years is ridiculous. He was behind Trump in asking for shutdowns and was against the travel ban...he likely would've had us in worse shape, and he's still talking shutdowns which even the WHO says is not the right thing to do.

Mask mandates don't work, and neither do lockdowns. Herd immunity is the real answer along with distancing indoors and hand washing. Elderly should take extra precautions, and he's already said their care will be covered if they get it. Again...what else do you want them to do? Europe is in worse shape and has more deaths and they were on lockdowns and mandates.

You all keep using bullshit mainstream media narratives to make your argument, and they have been proven wrong.

You'll wish you never backed Biden if he gets lucky enough to get into power...the guy is a disaster that is corrupt and controlled by radicals that want to dismantle this country.

It's clear to see what's going on if you notice all the censorship going on against anyone trying to share things anti Biden and how they allowed hacked material on Trump. You should be disturbed that all these forces are lined up against the public and are telling you what you can and cannot be given information wise. Media not asking Biden any questions while viciously attacking Trump with everything they can come up with. You think this is all legit and the people are getting a fair shake in terms of each candidate being vetted on what they have done and what they will do?

This will be looked back on as the downfall of the media and possibly free speech in this country. They can only pray Biden wins...otherwise, they are done for.

Not one of you bums can point to what Trump has done and say Biden would do better. He did better with a hostile media, an opposing party unwillimg to work with him, and having to deal with the China virus than Biden did in 47 years. 

If Biden is your man, you have surrendered this country to radicals and deep corruption.

America will suffer, and you'll have to live with the choice you made.

If Biden wins, he wins.  Doesn't mean folks like me are/were wrong.  Will just be sad that the kooks/idiots outnumber the sane.  Can't do much about that.  Our side needs to do everything in our power to show up and vote and keep these nuts out of office.  Bottom line.

All Joe Biden has to do is come out and say he never met with Bobulinski like he claims. He says this can all be checked, so I'm sure any discrepancies would have been brought up by those that say it's bull...yet I still hear crickets.

This shit is legit by all accounts...nobody can disprove it, much of it has been verified, and yet nobody wants to touch it in the media, and Biden isn't taking any questions on it or denying it. The smear line and Russia line aren't cutting it anymore, so he's in complete turtle mode hoping he gets in and can bury it.

This is truly unbelievable that the other news outlets will not even pursue this...either to verify or disprove.

This is something we never have seen in our country, and it's extremely disturbing. 

We should all demand the media cover and report on this. It's unacceptable to be quite honest.

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Blah Blah Blah

I dont have time now to respond to this cavalcade of misguided bullshit.  But I will.  Maybe someone will be indicted before I can respond rendering my response entirely incorrect.

What does fatfuk usually say at moments like this:  Let's see what happens!

lol

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

All Joe Biden has to do is come out and say he never met with Bobulinski like he claims. He says this can all be checked, so I'm sure any discrepancies would have been brought up by those that say it's bull...yet I still hear crickets.

This shit is legit by all accounts...nobody can disprove it, much of it has been verified, and yet nobody wants to touch it in the media, and Biden isn't taking any questions on it or denying it. The smear line and Russia line aren't cutting it anymore, so he's in complete turtle mode hoping he gets in and can bury it.

This is truly unbelievable that the other news outlets will not even pursue this...either to verify or disprove.

This is something we never have seen in our country, and it's extremely disturbing. 

We should all demand the media cover and report on this. It's unacceptable to be quite honest.

The mainstream press have become completely in the tank cartoon characters.  Journalism is dead.  Dead.  Biden might as well be paying them.

Just now, 212frawk said:

I dont have time now to respond to this cavalcade of misguided bullshit.  But I will.  Maybe someone will be indicted before I can respond rendering my response entirely incorrect.

What does fatfuk usually say at moments like this:  Let's see what happens!

LOL.  Couldn't possibly be wrong here, huh?  Can you be completely honest and say you don't WANT Biden to be guilty of anything?  If nothing else, I'm pretty positive that's true.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Couldn't possibly be wrong here, huh?  Can you be completely honest and say you don't WANT Biden to be guilty of anything?  If nothing else, I'm pretty positive that's true.

look, Jethro, let me try to clear this up once and for all.  I do not like Biden.  I just dislike him less than fatfuk.  is that simple enough for you?

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

look, Jethro, let me try to clear this up once and for all.  I do not like Biden.  I just dislike him less than fatfuk.  is that simple enough for you?

Maybe.  Maybe not.  I think you don't want Biden to be guilty of anything, though.  Heck, I'll be honest.  I want him to be and I think very strongly that he is.  Like it or not, there's smoke here and you know what that means.

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You ever notice it's like the Democrats know their wrongs and what Trump will attack next and pre-accuse him of what they did? For example:

Hillary and Obama are soft on and collude with Russia even selling them uranium and investing in the Skolkovo project. Result? Accuse Trump of being a Russian agent and lead a 3 year phony investigation.

Biden has shady deals in Ukraine and has a prosecutor fired to protect his bagman Hunter. Result? Impeach Trump over the Ukrainian phone call.

Biden calls military troops "dumb bastards." Result? Put out a fake story in the Atlantic with Trump calling deceased veterans "suckers and losers."

Biden also takes big time cash from China while assuring Americans that they aren't a threat. Result? Alert the public that Trump had a Chinese bank account closed years ago.

It's a brilliant strategy. By the time Trump has sloughed off the fake news stories and it's revealed that they actually did these things they turn the narrative around and say that's debunked conspiracy stuff that Trump is saying to distract from him.

I hope against hope that even the dimmest American can see through all this blatant and obvious bullshit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Biden has shady deals in Ukraine and has a prosecutor fired to protect his bagman Hunter. Result? Impeach Trump over the Ukrainian phone call.

Pelosi's husband, son and Romney's kid have made a lot of money out of the Ukraine as well.  Its no wonder the swamp hates Trump so much, they're trying to stay out of jail.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Pelosi's husband, son and Romney's kid have made a lot of money out of the Ukraine as well.  Its no wonder the swamp hates Trump so much, they're trying to stay out of jail.  :niterider:

Plus he cuts into the "family income".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You ever notice it's like the Democrats know their wrongs and what Trump will attack next and pre-accuse him of what they did? For example:

Hillary and Obama are soft on and collude with Russia even selling them uranium and investing in the Skolkovo project. Result? Accuse Trump of being a Russian agent and lead a 3 year phony investigation.

Biden calls military troops "dumb bastards." Result? Put out a fake story in the Atlantic with Trump calling deceased veterans "suckers and losers."

Biden also takes big time cash from China while assuring Americans that they aren't a threat. Result? Alert the public that Trump had a Chinese bank account closed years ago.

It's a brilliant strategy. By the time Trump has sloughed off the fake news stories and it's revealed that they actually did these things they turn the narrative around and say that's debunked conspiracy stuff that Trump is saying to distract from him.

Like I've been saying...loser Dem tactics.

Hopefully they've exposed themselves enough that the people woke up to it

21 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Like I've been saying...loser Dem tactics.

Hopefully they've exposed themselves enough that the people woke up to it

Oh they have... they actually wrote a book about them many years ago.

the-boy-who-cried-wolf_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Crinoline said:

Thank you for proving my point.

Insults are not a one way street.  I'll just put you in the "can dish it but cant take it" pile with the rest of the shit eating MAGATs.  

lol

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't see them getting this genie back in the bottle.

lol