Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter........*****

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Testy indeed!!!!!  :classic_cool:

i'm loving every minute of this...... last gasp of a shitty reality tv show.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

i'm loving every minute of this...... last gasp of a shitty reality tv show.

Whatever you say, brah.  LOL.  Enjoy.  I am.

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Remember, to the TDS sufferers, every story that puts Trump in a negative light....... GOOD and every story that puts Trump in a positive life.........BAD.

Mr. Bow, if you remember this lesson, you should be fine in life. :classic_biggrin:

That is literally about the size of it.

• Like 1

We as Americans need to push back against a media that is aggressively trying to influence the election.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

We as Americans need to push back against a media that is aggressively trying to influence the election.  

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in the future, people will call it a "Bobulinski" when referring to a failed political smear tactic.  like we are less than one scaramucci away from fatfuk getting voted out.

lol

42 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in the future, people will call it a "Bobulinski" when referring to a failed political smear tactic.  like we are less than one scaramucci away from fatfuk getting voted out.

Tune in to Tucker Carlson tonight 

The info is very real and exposes losers like yourself when there is zero evidence otherwise

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nuke said:

This.  It's unreal.

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Tune in to Tucker Carlson tonight 

The info is very real and exposes losers like yourself when there is zero evidence otherwise

yea, cause the fishfood heir is going to convince me of anything..... like i said, let me know when someone is indicted.  Until then, this is an epic Bobulinski

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

yea, cause the fishfood heir is going to convince me of anything..... like i said, let me know when someone is indicted.  Until then, this is an epic Bobulinski

I'll watch with an open mind.  If the guy is full of shit, so be it.  He should be called out.  

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll watch with an open mind.  If the guy is full of shit, so be it.  He should be called out.  

Tucker is giving him an open platform to the nation.

If he comes up empty with what he will say, his ass should be thrown in jail.

Don't waste our time if you don't have anything.

Don't be like the stupid MSM peddling their stupid Russian bullshit on us for 4 years only to come up empty.

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Tucker is giving him an open platform to the nation.

If he comes up empty with what he will say, his ass should be thrown in jail.

Don't waste our time if you don't have anything.

Don't be like the stupid MSM peddling their stupid Russian bullshit on us for 4 years only to come up empty.

Yep.  Fuck this guy if he's lying.  Put the shoe on the other foot and the left would run with it, though.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  Fuck this guy if he's lying.  Put the shoe on the other foot and the left would run with it, though.

Let me know when someone is indicted.  

lol

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I sure will, brah.  First I'm going to hear what the guy has to say.  I don't know if he's full of shit and neither do you.  I know that you definitely WANT him to be full of shit.  Time will tell.  If he's lying, fuck him.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I sure will, brah.  First I'm going to hear what the guy has to say.  I don't know if he's full of shit and neither do you.  I know that you definitely WANT him to be full of shit.  Time will tell.  If he's lying, fuck him.

I dont even know who you are talking about.   I told you I dont click through your links if you dont give the gist of what the link is about. 

So, in conclusion, let me know when someone is indicted.  Thanks!

lol

32 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Indicted? It hasn’t even been a week and they’re not even talking about it anymore

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan