Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

The RED MASK LADY !!! LOL *****

I heard this morning that they're trying to dox her now. Lunatics. You notice Biden didn't get one single question about the biggest story breaking now - his son's dealings on his behalf internationally?

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I heard this morning that they're trying to dox her now. Lunatics. You notice Biden didn't get one single question about the biggest story breaking now - his son's dealings on his behalf internationally?

Oh, I noticed.  Shame on ABC and George S.  The press is nothing but dem/lib cheerleaders.  What in the fuck has happened to journalism?

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Lunatics is right.  She should leave the country before they attempt to burn her at the stake.

There is no media in the true sense of the word.

Journalism died years ago.

" GO BILLS "

5 minutes ago, JLB said:

There is no media in the true sense of the word.

Journalism died years ago.

That is most certainly true, but apparently they've returned from the dead as the worst kind of zombies ever.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yep.  It was just a typical Joe30330 town hall.  Joe30330 cruised through the show with safe, softball Q&A.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yep.  It was just a typical Joe30330 town hall.  Joe30330 cruised through the show with safe, softball Q&A.  :niterider:

Well he is a senile old fuck.  It was the least they could do........

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Media has outed itself to an entire new batch of people that still thought they had some credibility...they have none left whatsoever. 

Amazing how hateful the left is, yet they keep telling you their message is to unite.

Make no mistake...division is what they have been using to run this campaign on along with fear and control.

• Like 2

MAGAT tears are the best tears!  Their boy was left to whine and cry about conspiracy theories while ByeDon is cruising along.....

Poll: Biden Takes Double-Digit Lead Over Trump

BTW, that nodding lady was hand picked to sit there, she ran for office unsuccessfully in 2018..... so she's a public figure.  can't be doxed if you are a politician!

Let's keep the MAGAT tears flowing!

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Maybe we all owe Hunter Biden a big apology!  Some around here would have us all line up and kiss his ass.  LOL

Well I certainly won't be voting for him, no sir.  

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

MAGAT tears are the best tears!  Their boy was left to whine and cry about conspiracy theories while ByeDon is cruising along.....

Poll: Biden Takes Double-Digit Lead Over Trump

BTW, that nodding lady was hand picked to sit there, she ran for office unsuccessfully in 2018..... so she's a public figure.  can't be doxed if you are a politician!

Let's keep the MAGAT tears flowing!

How much we gonna bet on this one?

Maybe I can get some of my taxpayer money back

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

How much we gonna bet on this one?

Maybe I can get some of my taxpayer money back

what happened to the house bet?

lol

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I would be surprised if you watched it. I would not be surprised if you watch Donald Trump tell the same lies and dodged the same questions that he always does.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol fatfuk thinks the Babylon Bee is a real news source.... pres brain worms strikes again

Yeah negative news about Hunter Biden that was planted by Russian intelligence on Rudy Giuliani to bring back to Donald Trump so he could be corrupted in an attempt to disrupt the Joe Biden campaign. But Donald Trump is preserving the constitution. OK

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

If this is true, it shows you the level of underhanded dirty tricks these cocksuckers will go to. 

you could dox half of them by just saying “moms basement”.

the next time you get something right will be the first asshat.  The fucking nodding dolt you idiots are filling your diapers over is a goddamn public figure. Ran for office in 2018. so have a nice bite dipshit

lol

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

the next time you get something right will be the first asshat.  The fucking nodding dolt you idiots are filling your diapers over is a goddamn public figure. Ran for office in 2018. so have a nice bite dipshit

A9223821-950D-40F1-A46E-78BF8168D17D.jpeg

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I would be surprised if you watched it. I would not be surprised if you watch Donald Trump tell the same lies and dodged the same questions that he always does.

Would you be surprised if I told you I have DVR?  I watched both.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.