Ok we're out with the Bell acquistion...personally who cares really.....He will not light it up with KC....He's gonna sit there and likely get upset that he is not getting alot of touches on a predominately passing offence......my question is why are we not using TJ Yeldon more often....We used him last game more than ever...guy gets like 7-8 touches and totals over 50 yards.....

He really did....I like singletary and all but guy did absoultley nothing in this game....I dont know if it was maybe they were behind (most of the game) and obviously had to keep on throwing it but i hope our offence will adjust to it during game time and give this guy the ball especially if he's balling!  Just googled it and it was what i thought...7 carries for over 50 yrds....7 yards per!  

40 minutes ago, jpp said:

He really did....I like singletary and all but guy did absoultley nothing in this game....I dont know if it was maybe they were behind (most of the game) and obviously had to keep on throwing it but i hope our offence will adjust to it during game time and give this guy the ball especially if he's balling!  Just googled it and it was what i thought...7 carries for over 50 yrds....7 yards per!  

He did rip off that one long run to boost the average.  He was money though on short yardage 3rd downs and got open for that TD.

If McD is true to his word, he rewards strong play.  I would expect to see him share more snaps.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

As long as he can hang on to the fucking ball I’m all for it. 

well its only 1 game but so far so good....why not now kick those tires some more?  What else we got to lose.....we got nothing going on back there right now anyways imo......

• Thanks 1

Ride him until he loses a fumble and then throw him back in the dog house.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Yeldon doesn't dance around in the backfield. They need more of that quick hole hitting.

• Like 1

You guys are crazy. He picked up a couple of short yardage first downs and that was it. The long run he broke came in garbage time when the Titans were already thinking about breakfast the next day. The TD catch hit him in the chest. You don't get recognition points for making an easy grab. 

Not trying to shit on the man btw. I just don't think he brings much of anything to the conversation. He's a poor man's Fred Jackson.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I like Yeldon but everytime he has the ball I worry about him fumbling. Moss needs to get his ass back out there because it's too early in his career to be riding the injury train.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 10/15/2020 at 5:53 PM, jpp said:

Throwing a fastballs to the kick returner on the first pick was not a good choice. Then continuing to throw them low and into tight windows was like a desperation offense early in the game . There's alot of ways to play hero ball. Something was needed to open up the tight coverage .