Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Big Tech Crosses the Event Horizon with Censorship of NY Post Story

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It all depends, to be honest.

We'll see how much exposure it gets, and how it's handled.

What I do know is that nobody can predict anything with any degree of certainty anymore 

I pretty certain this is Trump vs not Trump. Go watch the YouTube videos were guys go to college campuses and tell students Joe’s racist quotes from the 70s. The kids just assume it’s Trump and are shocked to fie out it’s Biden. But, they all say something like “it sucks we have to choose between these two, but, we need to get Trump out.” So they are willing to vote for another version of what they think Trump is, just to get Trump out. There’s a lot of closet Trump supporters out there, that are afraid of being unfairly labeled. If I was to guess, it’s around what it was last time. Is that enough to win? How will the electoral vote go? I don’t know. But, no smoking gun is going to change it. Let’s vote already and get on with our lives. I’m preparing for the worst case scenario. I have an appointment with my retirement guy for the day after the election,  because, you know if Joe wins, he’s going to kill the markets. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

I pretty certain this is Trump vs not Trump. Go watch the YouTube videos were guys go to college campuses and tell students Joe’s racist quotes from the 70s. The kids just assume it’s Trump and are shocked to fie out it’s Biden. But, they all say something like “it sucks we have to choose between these two, but, we need to get Trump out.” So they are willing to vote for another version of what they think Trump is, just to get Trump out. There’s a lot of closet Trump supporters out there, that are afraid of being unfairly labeled. If I was to guess, it’s around what it was last time. Is that enough to win? How will the electoral vote go? I don’t know. But, no smoking gun is going to change it. Let’s vote already and get on with our lives. I’m preparing for the worst case scenario. I have an appointment with my retirement guy for the day after the election,  because, you know if Joe wins, he’s going to kill the markets. 

He'll kill the country...not just the markets. 

The saddest thing about all of this is the ignorance of people that say we must get rid of Trump when he's actually done more for the people and this country than any president I can recall in my life. And it doesn't even require alot of work to find this out.

He said at his rally yesterday that it's easy to be presidential, but there's been too much to get done to be that way. People should admire a man that actually let's them see him for who he is, rather than puppeting lines with nothing behind them.

And I am on record of once being a registered Democrat. What I never did though is vote for a candidate based on party...I did so based on who I thought would be best for our country. 

The regret and shame that they will feel if Joe, Kamala and their evil masters behind the curtain end up doing to this country what I think they will I wish on no one.

It's in God's hands...that's where I ultimately land on the whole thing no matter what happens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

He'll kill the country...not just the markets. 

The saddest thing about all of this is the ignorance of people that say we must get rid of Trump when he's actually done more for the people and this country than any president I can recall in my life. And it doesn't even require alot of work to find this out.

He said at his rally yesterday that it's easy to be presidential, but there's been too much to get done to be that way. People should admire a man that actually let's them see him for who he is, rather than puppeting lines with nothing behind them.

And I am on record of once being a registered Democrat. What I never did though is vote for a candidate based on party...I did so based on who I thought would be best for our country. 

The regret and shame that they will feel if Joe, Kamala and their evil masters behind the curtain end up doing to this country what I think they will I wish on no one.

It's in God's hands...that's where I ultimately land on the whole thing no matter what happens. 

Shut it down, what Cuomo did to New York state is nothing compared to what Biden is going to do to the country. But, he’s not Trump. Nobody cares. Just a word of advice, protect your 401ks.

22 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Ice Cube just got slapped down by the Biden campaign after reaching out to both sides about his CWBA (Contract with Black America). Biden's side said they'd address his concerns AFTER the election, Trump's side said they will readjust some of the Platinum Plan to help out. Then CNN's Cuomo uninvited him from an appearance on his show. Now this.

Ice Cube Retweets Video That Compares Joe Biden to Hitler

Ice Cube just shared a video that seemed to claim the Democratic party is ignoring the needs of Black people, including former Vice President Joe Biden. The YouTube video by Boyce Watkins also celebrates Ice Cube's alleged similar way of thinking.

"We both have the same concerns," Watkins said. "The concern that many of us have is that Black people are not getting the attention that we deserve, that the Black community is being ignored, that the Democratic party has been pretty much engaged in what's called 'benign neglect.'"

Watkins then singled in on the claim that Biden formerly referred to Black Americans as "superpredators." (This has apparently been debunked, though, as the term originated with Hillary Clinton, not Biden.)

"With Biden, it made me think about Hitler because the way the Germans did the Jews, they killed like thousands of them at once," Watkins said. "And it was really terrible to see just all of those dead bodies piled on top of each other. Well, Biden kind of had the same idea. Biden's whole process was 'We need to exterminate a certain group of people. We need to make sure there's 100,000 of these 'superpredators.' We need to eliminate them from society."

"He wasn't a typical quiet white supremacist, he was the loudest one in the group" Watkins said of Biden's political history. "If he's a member of the Klan, he would have been the grand wizard. So, as the grand wizard of the biggest white supremacist organization in history, which is the United States government, he was literally going out of his way to say 'I don't care if you grew up in an impoverished background. I don't care that you had a hard time. These people need to be removed from society.'"

Watkins also alleged in the video that CNN Financial Contributor Clyde Anderson feels the same, quoting that Anderson claimed: "the democratic party has been pissing on Black people for 50 years."

In his tweet, Ice Cube didn't mention any actual quotes from the video. He simply shared with the message "Want to share this video from Boyce Watkins, too."

It all comes in the midst of Ice Cube's backlash for contributing to President Donald Trump's "Platinum Plan."

After the Trump administration revealed Ice Cube's communication with them, he was slammed by the public. But the rapper explained he'd gone to chat with the Democratic party, too. Ice Cube alleged that their response apparently wasn't as welcoming as Trump's.

"Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me," he wrote on Twitter Wednesday. "Dems said we'll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA."

Some accused Ice Cube of joining the Republican "darkside," to which he responded: "Every side is the Darkside for us here in America. They're all the same until something changes for us," he tweeted. "They all lie and they all cheat but we can't afford not to negotiate with whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change. Our justice is bipartisan."

Ice Cube has not endorsed either Biden or Trump for president.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Shut it down, what Cuomo did to New York state is nothing compared to what Biden is going to do to the country. But, he’s not Trump. Nobody cares. Just a word of advice, protect your 401ks.

The market will immediately tank, and we will see a depression that we've never seen before...this I'm certain of.

I refuse to even seriously entertain this as a reality in my mind, but I suppose I may have to.

We should all be prepared for what could possibly happen. Gonna focus on some of this these next few weeks 

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The market will immediately tank, and we will see a depression that we've never seen before...this I'm certain of.

I refuse to even seriously entertain this as a reality in my mind, but I suppose I may have to.

We should all be prepared for what could possibly happen. Gonna focus on some of this these next few weeks 

That’s why my appointment is the next day. The market is well aware, even if he doesn’t shut down the country, he’s going after Wall Street. I know there’s a lot of class jealousy out there. But, people should realize, a strong stock market is good for everyone that wants to work for a living. People that want to sit on welfare, not so much.

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ice Cube just got slapped down by the Biden campaign after reaching out to both sides about his CWBA (Contract with Black America). Biden's side said they'd address his concerns AFTER the election, Trump's side said they will readjust some of the Platinum Plan to help out. Then CNN's Cuomo uninvited him from an appearance on his show. Now this.

Ice Cube Retweets Video That Compares Joe Biden to Hitler

Ice Cube just shared a video that seemed to claim the Democratic party is ignoring the needs of Black people, including former Vice President Joe Biden. The YouTube video by Boyce Watkins also celebrates Ice Cube's alleged similar way of thinking.

"We both have the same concerns," Watkins said. "The concern that many of us have is that Black people are not getting the attention that we deserve, that the Black community is being ignored, that the Democratic party has been pretty much engaged in what's called 'benign neglect.'"

Watkins then singled in on the claim that Biden formerly referred to Black Americans as "superpredators." (This has apparently been debunked, though, as the term originated with Hillary Clinton, not Biden.)

"With Biden, it made me think about Hitler because the way the Germans did the Jews, they killed like thousands of them at once," Watkins said. "And it was really terrible to see just all of those dead bodies piled on top of each other. Well, Biden kind of had the same idea. Biden's whole process was 'We need to exterminate a certain group of people. We need to make sure there's 100,000 of these 'superpredators.' We need to eliminate them from society."

"He wasn't a typical quiet white supremacist, he was the loudest one in the group" Watkins said of Biden's political history. "If he's a member of the Klan, he would have been the grand wizard. So, as the grand wizard of the biggest white supremacist organization in history, which is the United States government, he was literally going out of his way to say 'I don't care if you grew up in an impoverished background. I don't care that you had a hard time. These people need to be removed from society.'"

Watkins also alleged in the video that CNN Financial Contributor Clyde Anderson feels the same, quoting that Anderson claimed: "the democratic party has been pissing on Black people for 50 years."

In his tweet, Ice Cube didn't mention any actual quotes from the video. He simply shared with the message "Want to share this video from Boyce Watkins, too."

It all comes in the midst of Ice Cube's backlash for contributing to President Donald Trump's "Platinum Plan."

After the Trump administration revealed Ice Cube's communication with them, he was slammed by the public. But the rapper explained he'd gone to chat with the Democratic party, too. Ice Cube alleged that their response apparently wasn't as welcoming as Trump's.

"Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me," he wrote on Twitter Wednesday. "Dems said we'll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA."

Some accused Ice Cube of joining the Republican "darkside," to which he responded: "Every side is the Darkside for us here in America. They're all the same until something changes for us," he tweeted. "They all lie and they all cheat but we can't afford not to negotiate with whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change. Our justice is bipartisan."

Ice Cube has not endorsed either Biden or Trump for president.

The truth and facts will tell you that the Democratic party and largely the government itself has done nothing for blacks for a long time. 

The problem is that the Dems have run off of the premise that they want to help them and are for them when their actions don't show it whatsoever.

I am a fan of less government because I do think much of it is corrupt and that many only want to help themselves and their friends as opposed to the people. I think Trump as an outsider has disturbed much of this, hence the all out attacks by so many including the media to ruin him.

His record will show he actually did more for blacks than Dems have done in I don't know how long. Trump says since Lincoln, and he could be right.

Someone reputable that blacks would immediately get behind needs to come to the front of this and lead them. Ice Cube apparently can't do it, and I'm not sure who can...maybe that's part of the issue?

All I know is that we are screwed as a society if we can't figure this out.

There's no way it gets better with Biden and the Dems. With Trump, I've seen signs that it could.

• Like 1

Not so fast guys... Of course, they might be favoring him precisely so that the markets tank and they all make a killing.

Wall Street donors reportedly favor Biden over Trump in 2020 election

Joe Biden, who has campaigned as “Middle Class Joe,” is raking in the Wall Street cash.

Security industry employees, composed of stockbrokers, bond dealers and brokerage houses that characterize Wall Street, have donated $29,703,244 to the former vice president’s 2020 campaign or to political committees that back his White House run, according to numbers from the Center for Responsive Politics and compiled by Breitbart News.

After the Democratic Party and left-wing associations, the security industry sector is the second-largest source of contributions to the Biden campaign.

President Trump has received about $6,320,861 from that group.

Biden has also received more campaign cash from employees of JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs than Trump — at a total of $508,259.

The president has received a total of $96,582 from the four Wall Street firms combined.

Morgan Stanley gave $27,981, JP Morgan $23,942, Bank of America $40,448, and Goldman Sachs $4,211, according to the records.

The report also shows that 58 percent of Goldman Sachs’ political contributions have gone to Democratic congressional candidates, as have 62 percent of Morgan Stanley’s donations during the 2020 campaign cycle.

Bank of America’s contributions were evenly split between Democratic and Republican candidates.

JP Morgan favored Democrats over Republicans — 60 percent to 30 percent — while another 10 percent went to independents.

Sen. Bernie Sanders has called on Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, to take up his progressive mantle in the presidential campaign since he dropped out of the race.

But Wall Street still hopes for a seat at the table, according to a report, and is hoping to snag several cabinet positions in a Biden administration.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not so fast guys... Of course, they might be favoring him precisely so that the markets tank and they all make a killing.

Wall Street donors reportedly favor Biden over Trump in 2020 election

Joe Biden, who has campaigned as “Middle Class Joe,” is raking in the Wall Street cash.

Security industry employees, composed of stockbrokers, bond dealers and brokerage houses that characterize Wall Street, have donated $29,703,244 to the former vice president’s 2020 campaign or to political committees that back his White House run, according to numbers from the Center for Responsive Politics and compiled by Breitbart News.

After the Democratic Party and left-wing associations, the security industry sector is the second-largest source of contributions to the Biden campaign.

President Trump has received about $6,320,861 from that group.

Biden has also received more campaign cash from employees of JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs than Trump — at a total of $508,259.

The president has received a total of $96,582 from the four Wall Street firms combined.

Morgan Stanley gave $27,981, JP Morgan $23,942, Bank of America $40,448, and Goldman Sachs $4,211, according to the records.

The report also shows that 58 percent of Goldman Sachs’ political contributions have gone to Democratic congressional candidates, as have 62 percent of Morgan Stanley’s donations during the 2020 campaign cycle.

Bank of America’s contributions were evenly split between Democratic and Republican candidates.

JP Morgan favored Democrats over Republicans — 60 percent to 30 percent — while another 10 percent went to independents.

Sen. Bernie Sanders has called on Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, to take up his progressive mantle in the presidential campaign since he dropped out of the race.

But Wall Street still hopes for a seat at the table, according to a report, and is hoping to snag several cabinet positions in a Biden administration.

Always follow the money. Everyone knows this.

And China Joe loves the money...even if it comes at the expense of the American people. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That would be what we've been in since March, you fucking dunce

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

That’s why my appointment is the next day. The market is well aware, even if he doesn’t shut down the country, he’s going after Wall Street. I know there’s a lot of class jealousy out there. But, people should realize, a strong stock market is good for everyone that wants to work for a living. People that want to sit on welfare, not so much.

lol oh the fear mongering and conspiracy theories  are flying fast and furious now.. the next 2 1/2 weeks is going to be fun to see what you Trumpkins are going to come up with.  I give you guys credit for having really good imaginations

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan