Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Big Tech Crosses the Event Horizon with Censorship of NY Post Story

I think we can safely say that they are publishers now and should face the music after Trump wins re-election next month. They put their money on the wrong horse in the race again.

Facebook censors The Post to help Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign

So much for Facebook’s claims to be a neutral platform: One of its top execs just put the social media giant firmly in the pro-Biden camp. And Twitter soon followed suit.

Andy Stone, Facebook’s policy communications manager, boasted about burying The Post’s story on proof that Hunter Biden merchandized access to his dad.

Stone’s tweet Wednesday morning: “While I will intentionally not link to the New York Post, I want be clear that this story is eligible to be fact-checked by Facebook’s third-party fact-checking partners. In the meantime, we are reducing its distribution on our platform.”

Within hours, Twitter was preventing users from tweeting out the story — with a high-tech trick that let you seem to post it, only to send your tweet into some holding-tank limbo. Its excuse was the supposed “lack of authoritative reporting on the origins of the materials included in the article,” which might — might! — violate its “Hacked Materials Policy.” That The Post made it very clear how the information ended up in the newspaper’s possession didn’t matter.

Censor first, ask questions later: It’s an outrageous attitude for two of the most powerful platforms in the United States to take.

Stone even wears his own bias on his sleeve: The quick biography he posts on Twitter shows his long history of working for Democrats, including lefty former Sen. Barbara Boxer of California and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

Biden Sr. has insisted he had “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” a statement at odds with the massive trove of data recovered from a laptop at a Delaware repair shop.

No one is disputing the veracity of The Post’s story — not even Hunter Biden. His lawyer George R. Mesires wouldn’t deign to comment on the reporting, simply attacking the messenger. The Biden campaign did the same, dismissing it all as “discredited,” while saying carefully that no such meeting showed up on Joe Biden’s official schedule on those dates. (Well, if it wasn’t “official,” guess it didn’t happen.)

As for Twitter’s fear of hacking violations: Our story explains where the info came from, and a Senate committee now confirms it also received the files from the same source.

Yet Facebook and Twitter are deliberately trying to keep its users from reading and deciding for themselves what it means.

This when neither did a thing to restrict access to the recent New York Times story on President Trump’s tax returns. And the Times didn’t say a word about how it obtained that confidential personal data — is there no possible hacking there, Twitter?

An executive of one of the most powerful media platforms in the country, who brags about his years working as a partisan Democratic operative, publicly boasting of his attempt to keep Americans from learning something embarrassing about the Democratic presidential candidate.

And then a major competitor rushes to completely suppress the same story.

Facebook and Twitter are not media platforms. They’re propaganda machines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

They'll learn their lesson when it starts hurting their bottom line.  Users are migrating to other platforms like Parler and Gab.  :niterider:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 1.21.35 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 2.42.51 PM.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

If this was Don Jr.,

every mother fucker who hates Trump would be vomiting at the mouth to destroy them 24/7.

Not letting this story out just to protect one party is beyond pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LIBills said:

If this was Don Jr.,

every mother fucker who hates Trump would be vomiting at the mouth to destroy them 24/7.

THAT could not be any more true.  Everyone knows it, whether they'll admit it or not.  Hypocrisy Lives!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's much worse than pathetic...it's election interference, and it's criminal.

It also goes along with the Democratic platform where they plan on controlling everything and removing your rights. You will only get the info they decide to give you, they will take your guns, they will decide when to protect you or not...and that's likely the start.

We have already proven to control easily with Covid because the lockdowns and mask mandates were widely accepted and abided by even though more and more it's being exposed as ineffective/harmful. 

It's more important than ever for Americans to stand up and stop acting like puppets and sheep.

Unfortunately, the electorate in this country gets dumber by the day.  Should Biden win, they'll claim a"big victory", when in fact we'll ALL LOSE.  If it comes to that, wait and see.  I'll be here to remind everybody from time to time.  That much is guaranteed.  I will never ignore all the Biden fuck ups if he wins.  What goes around comes around.  LOL

• Like 2

And all of a sudden Twitter is real news LOL

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, LIBills said:

If this was Don Jr.,

The story can't be blocked forever.

I wonder if Trump will bring it up at his rally's? Oh people are going to hear about it you can be sure.

" GO BILLS "

Blocked. Lol. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Streisand effect.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 hours ago, JLB said:

The story can't be blocked forever.

I wonder if Trump will bring it up at his rally's? Oh people are going to hear about it you can be sure.

It only needs to be blocked three more weeks. Then the liberals will turn on Joe. They want Harris as President anyways.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

It only needs to be blocked three more weeks. Then the liberals will turn on Joe. They want Harris as President anyways.

They can't block this.

This is just starting to see light, and there's alot more coming. 

I have no idea how far it's gonna go, but I think it will at least get out enough that it damages his campaign, and rightfully so.

This stuff is not Russia disinformation, it's confirmed and verified. 

22 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They can't block this.

This is just starting to see light, and there's alot more coming. 

I have no idea how far it's gonna go, but I think it will at least get out enough that it damages his campaign, and rightfully so.

This stuff is not Russia disinformation, it's confirmed and verified. 

You understand that a lot of voter only see what the news media and social media will show them. Biden could be torturing and killing puppies and they would never report it. And even if people found out, a lot of people would still vote for him, because he’s NOT Donald Trump. This election has always been Trump vs not Trump. You really think anything coming out is going to make a difference? 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7 minutes ago, Nuke said:

You understand that a lot of voter only see what the news media and social media will show them. Biden could be torturing and killing puppies and they would never report it. And even if people found out, a lot of people would still vote for him, because he’s NOT Donald Trump. This election has always been Trump vs not Trump. You really think anything coming out is going to make a difference? 

It all depends, to be honest.

We'll see how much exposure it gets, and how it's handled.

What I do know is that nobody can predict anything with any degree of certainty anymore